Trudeau BLASTS Anti-vaxxers For Throwing Asphalt at Protest

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
which is why they promote it.
it keeps the cheques rolling in!

but you gotta admit (don't you?) that if you were islam or china or some hell-bent ill-intent terrorist organization that wanted to smuggle in a wmd, now would be the time to do it?
What about the space aliens?

Let's say they do. Let's say they manage to "smuggle in" three big-ass loads of explosives and set them off.

Yeah, we call that 9/11. We killed four times as many people the same year in ordinary domestic criminal homicides. And the government and the economy didn't even hiccup.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
What about the space aliens?

Let's say they do. Let's say they manage to "smuggle in" three big-ass loads of explosives and set them off.

Yeah, we call that 9/11. We killed four times as many people the same year in ordinary domestic criminal homicides. And the government and the economy didn't even hiccup.
excuse me?

was that a yabudwadabout?

well if they do, I guess the best we can hope for is they set them off in one of those dem-created hell-holes like NYC, Chicago, or LA

Reactions: Taxslave2

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
excuse me?

was that a yabudwadabout?

well if they do, I guess the best we can hope for is they set them off in one of those dem-created hell-holes like NYC, Chicago, or LA
The perception morons have of New York is truly weird.

You do understand that's where Wall Street is, right?

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
I suppose some morons might think wall street couldn't possibly be a terrorist target.

what street was the wtc on?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I suppose some morons might think wall street couldn't possibly be a terrorist target.

what street was the wtc on?
I suppose so. I was pointing out that the cities you call "hellholes" are the location of the offices, homes, and playgrounds of the hyper-rich and their top servants.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Potential threat of what, exactly? Violent overthrow of the government? By people armed with scrub brushes and rakes?
There are approximately 1 million "got aways" that you know nothing about. You don't know where they came from, why they didn't turn themselves in (likely because they're criminals) and what exactly do they plan on doing. I suspect we'll find out in due time (if at all).

Reactions: 55Mercury

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
There are approximately 1 million "got aways" that you know nothing about. You don't know where they came from, why they didn't turn themselves in (likely because they're criminals) and what exactly do they plan on doing. I suspect we'll find out in due time (if at all).
I know that, border-jumping aside, immigrants commit crime at a lower rate than the born-here population.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I know that, border-jumping aside, immigrants commit crime at a lower rate than the born-here population.
While that's true, when you have 5 or 6 million people coming across your border and you don't know who they are or where they're from or what their backgrounds are, if even 1/2 or 1% are criminals & have a criminal background, especially if it's a violent background, how would anyone know because they're not being vetted. Why would anyone accept that?

While most illegals may well be honest & hard working but there is still a significant amount of people who don't necessarily have the U.S. best interests at heart. They don't all come from the triangle countries or Mexico. Again, 1% or even half of that 1 Million getaways, that's still a significant amount of criminals that have free access to everywhere and who knows what they're up to. But, I guess we'll see. Hopefully nothing comes of it.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That’s why the most wanted list in Ontario is primarily immigrants . Legal or otherwise .
Surrey its one race, Richmond its another, Maple Ditch and Mission its domestic races.

Ontario gets the Jamaicans and Haitians. Vancouver's isn't there yet but it'll go Latino first.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I suppose so. I was pointing out that the cities you call "hellholes" are the location of the offices, homes, and playgrounds of the hyper-rich and their top servants.
Well, maybe not Chicago so much anymore. Seems like the big money players are leaving the city. Tyson Foods, Boeing, Caterpillar and Citadel are just the latest. McDonalds is staying even though they admitted they're having problems staffing their Chicago HQ because nobody wants to work in downtown Chicago.

Reactions: 55Mercury

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, maybe not Chicago so much anymore. Seems like the big money players are leaving the city. Tyson Foods, Boeing, Caterpillar and Citadel are just the latest. McDonalds is staying even though they admitted they're having problems staffing their Chicago HQ because nobody wants to work in downtown Chicago.
You consider office workers for McDonalds to be part of the hyper-rich and their top servants.

Ohhh-KAY.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah