Trudeau BLASTS Anti-vaxxers For Throwing Asphalt at Protest

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Dumbasses

Trudeau says he ‘won’t back down’ from anti-vaxx protesters​

“I can’t back down from standing up for Canadians,” said Trudeau in a press conference on Labour Day. “I won’t back down.”

The crowds, which have been seen holding signs protesting vaccines and COVID-19 measures have often spewed insults and obscenities towards Trudeau, Liberal supporters and media. At times, they’ve followed him along the campaign trail, but Trudeau said the constant pressure from the outspoken minority hasn’t changed his outlook.

• Haha
Reactions: Mowich and taxslave

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I like how he's making himself to be the victim by blaming this on "anti-vaxxers" when they are just a small part of the much larger group of Canadians who are sick of Groper's shit after 6 years and are deciding to make him accountable even before the polls.
They are deriding a man who was so concerned about not calling an election in May because of the pandemic, calling an election in August for September despite us being told this pandemic isn't going away anytime soon.

So Groper has totally reversed his opinion in just 4 months and decided it's worth the risk potentially prolonging the pandemic in his vainglorious attempt to secure a majority. Less than 2 years after the last election and after nearly two years of a population now weary of the pandemic being used as an excuse to restrict everything in their lives. Not to mention the fact food costs are now rising rather faster than the rate inflation. Never a good sign.

But yeah, poor Groper. So oppressed by those horrid, unclean "anti-vaxxers". Just more of the typical demonizing and dehumanizing by the ALT-left of anyone who opposes their bullshit.

Ya know what the World's thinnest book would be right now? "The Positive Things I've Done for Canada" - Justin Trudeau.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Dumbasses

“I can’t back down from standing up for Canadians,” said Trudeau in a press conference on Labour Day. “I won’t back down.”

The crowds, which have been seen holding signs protesting vaccines and COVID-19 measures have often spewed insults and obscenities towards Trudeau, Liberal supporters and media. At times, they’ve followed him along the campaign trail, but Trudeau said the constant pressure from the outspoken minority hasn’t changed his outlook.

Still a retard and never will be ready to govern.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Dumbasses

If he "stood up for Canadians" you would be 80% "fully vaccinated".

I know you're really really shitty at math but 6 doses from a 5 dose vile so can look good is 80%

Bend over, I have 20cm of long covid for ya.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
“God Dammit, Jimmy!” shouted O’Toole at his faithful staffer. “Take the Conservative Party logos off of the rocks!”

Jealous O’Toole orders staffers to throw rocks at him

Conservative Leader Erin O’Toole has instructed his staff to throw rocks at him at his next election event.

“Jimmy, this sympathy [Trudeau] is getting in the press is not fair at all,” said O’Toole to his loyal campaign staffer, envious that no irate protesters ever threw gravel at him. “There are so many awful people who want to throw stuff at me, but they’re never around.”

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Vote for O'Fool or Groper if you want Quebec to enjoy "sovereignty-association" . The national equivalent of a teenager seeking independence from their parents by moving down into the basement.
Of course the ROC will be subsidizing that "sovereignty" but I'm sure Flosstard is happy supporting a govt that's helping to prop up a group of racist, right-wing extremists.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Vote for O'Fool or Groper if you want Quebec to enjoy "sovereignty-association" . The national equivalent of a teenager seeking independence from their parents by moving down into the basement.
Of course the ROC will be subsidizing that "sovereignty" but I'm sure Flosstard is happy supporting a govt that's helping to prop up a group of racist, right-wing extremists.
Who do you favor? And what party is he?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
“God Dammit, Jimmy!” shouted O’Toole at his faithful staffer. “Take the Conservative Party logos off of the rocks!”

Jealous O’Toole orders staffers to throw rocks at him

Conservative Leader Erin O’Toole has instructed his staff to throw rocks at him at his next election event.

“Jimmy, this sympathy [Trudeau] is getting in the press is not fair at all,” said O’Toole to his loyal campaign staffer, envious that no irate protesters ever threw gravel at him. “There are so many awful people who want to throw stuff at me, but they’re never around.”

Did anyone ever tell you the Beaverton has a worse rec than CBC for stretching the truth?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Wait, first I heard that somebody may or may not have thrown gravel, that it was stones or rocks depending on the news feed, and now these rocks and stones and gravel have turned into Asphalt?? We need to get these Looney Tunes anti-VAX protesters off of CERB & onto a road construction crew ASAP!!

Reactions: taxslave

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Hmmmmm....So, getting stuff thrown at you might get the sympathy vote?.....Brilliant
Ain’t it though. How do you think the same dude got photographed yelling slurs at Trudo in Ontario one day and in BC the next (?) back when they weren’t announcing Trudeau’s Itinerary publicly until the last minute so that “they could avoid” protesters…?

Once that nonsense is started though then idiots with more time on their hands than the rest of us jump on the bandwagon and it’s self perpetuating.

Reactions: taxslave

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Trudeau has looked frantic and sounded shrill. The leader who propounded “sunny ways” and the hopeful narrative has been reduced to accusing his rival of saying anything to get elected. Lest we forget, this is the Justin Trudeau who promised electoral reform, the return of peacekeeping, pharmacare, clean drinking water on reserves, Access to Information in ministerial offices, two years of deficits before a return to balanced budgets etc, etc. This is dangerous territory for the Liberal leader — as is the politicization of vaccination. His position on those who have not been vaccinated is hardening, as he tries to link “anti-vaxxer mobs” stalking his campaign events to O’Toole.

Enter the gravel. These nameless, faceless protesters, some of them brandishing banners of the People’s Party of Canada, have emerged as the perfect foils for the Liberal leader. On Monday, when one of them threw some gravel at Trudeau, they granted him the opportunity to look stalwart and sympathetic—a victim in the face of unprovoked aggression. He expertly spun this point the next day at a press conference, citing supporters, volunteers, police, journalists and health-care workers who have faced similarly loud and angry anti-vax protests . “Those are the people I want to defend,” he proclaimed. One person’s gravel is another person’s political gold. http://apple.news/AGyS_cHDtRdeksynI-mIz8w

How about that…after three weeks of stumbling & bumbling…Ta-Dah!!

Will Project Fear work again in 2021? In the final week of every modern election, the Liberals render the Conservatives as pantomime villains – “they’re behind you!” – to scare skittish progressives back into their ranks. http://apple.news/AITadMuHOQs-3n1GlKQ-KSA

“We’ve all seen that movie before and we have a plan that points out the cost of continuing to vote for the Liberals when they don’t do the things they said they would do,” said Jennifer Howard, the NDP’s campaign director.
There is a sense in NDP circles that this time is different. While very little has gone right for Justin Trudeau, Jagmeet Singh’s stock has never been higher. Public polling suggests he is the most popular federal political leader. But his appeal goes beyond likeability – when respondents are asked about understanding ordinary Canadians, Singh outpolls Trudeau three to one.

Rex Murphy: Two debates for Quebec. One for the other 30 million of us http://apple.news/ARXELXtbfRcOgC4RFrdLUBA We call them the leaders’ debates. There are three this time.
Two of the three are in Quebec. Because Quebec is such a big province and so perfectly settled in the Confederation. Quebec is also by act of the Liberal government officially a nation, and a unilingual one, too. Cake possessed, and cake eaten.

There are nine other provinces and also three territories, none of which is a nation, all of which are officially bilingual, and which hold only about 30 million of Canada’s 38.1 million people.

For this clutter of secondary provinces and outlying territories, there is one debate. One.
The people who set up these debates are under the illusion that Canada is a very small country and every place outside Quebec is a carbon copy of every other place. Hence, their careful rationing of debates. Etc….& tonight is the second French debate….

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
People's Party turfs riding official in wake of Justin Trudeau stone-throwing
The Elgin-Middlesex-London riding association president was removed after Postmedia connected him to the incident during a campaign stop

Author of the article:Randy Richmond
Publishing date:Sep 09, 2021 • 1 day ago • 1 minute read
Members of the RCMP remove a protester during a campaign stop by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at the London Brewing Co-Operative in London, Ont. on Monday, Sept. 6.. (Derek Ruttan/The London Free Press)
Members of the RCMP remove a protester during a campaign stop by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at the London Brewing Co-Operative in London, Ont. on Monday, Sept. 6.. (Derek Ruttan/The London Free Press)
Article content
The People’s Party of Canada has removed its Elgin-Middlesex-London riding association president after London Free Press stories connected him to a stone-throwing incident during a campaign stop by Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
Shane Marshall is no longer the riding president because of allegations against him, PPC spokesperson Martin Masse confirmed in an email.

A man was removed from a protest in London Monday after stones were thrown at least twice, once into a group of people posing with Trudeau and once at Trudeau himself as he was boarding his campaign bus.

Witness’ descriptions of the man who threw the stones and Free Press photos of the man being led away match photos of Marshall.

The Canada Anti-Hate Network also identified the man as Marshall, and say he has been on the network’s radar for more than a year because of online Neo-Nazi and white nationalists posts.

The network says the connection to Marshall was determined based on the style of posts, the use of the same images often posted moments apart, and the use of hashtags unique to these accounts. The Free Press was unable to independently verify if the social media accounts referenced by the anti-hate network were run by Marshall.

Marshall has not responded to Free Press requests for comment.

London police say they are investigating the stone-throwing incident but have not identified a suspect in the incident.

PPC Leader Maxime Bernier tweeted after the incident that: “Someone hit me with an egg last week. I note that none of the other party leaders made any statement. Some idiot threw pebbles at Mr. Trudeau yesterday. I condemn it. Words are our weapons. But physical violence is ALWAYS wrong.”

Elgin-Middlesex-London PPC candidate Chelsea Hillier also denounced the violence.

rrichmond@postmedia.com

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Another freedumbass bites the dust.

Former People's Party of Canada riding president charged after gravel thrown at Trudeau​

The 25-year-old of St. Thomas, Ont., allegedly threw the gravel at a Liberal Party campaign event in London on Sept. 6.

The London Police Service said Shane Marshall was arrested and appeared in court on Saturday, where he was charged with assault with a weapon.

Former People's Party of Canada riding president charged after gravel thrown at Trudeau | CBC News