The Worst PM Ever. Period!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The big thing with Pierre trudeau was when he quit borrowing from from C I B C or Canadians and borrowed internationaly

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
..and no judge will hear the comer law suit which tried to remedy that.

Dismissal of COMER’s lawsuit keeps Canada’s finances in hock to foreign interests​

News Release: Supreme Court Denies Request for Bank of Canada Lawsuit to Proceed Toronto, May 31, 2017 – After nearly 5½ years of contentious litigation between the Committee On Monetary and Economic Reform (COMER) and the Government of Canada involving three separate Federal Court and two additional Federal Court of Appeal hearings resulting in contrary decisions, on May 4, 2017, the Supreme Court of Canada dismissed COMER’s “leave” (permission to appeal) application from the second judgment of the Federal Court of Appeal. Following established practice, the federal Supreme Court does not issue reasons when it dismisses a leave application.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The big thing with Pierre trudeau was when he quit borrowing from from C I B C or Canadians and borrowed internationaly

Gets corporate Government beholden to the NWO and not to us the Canadian taxpayers

Reactions: Danbones and petros

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Personally I think the goof is trying to break his dad's record for the largest increase in debt by a single PM. And good ol' Pierre increased the debt by more than EVERY Conservative govt in the history of Canada combined to the tune of 742%.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
We will never find out but my guess is they have already blown a billion out the door and are definitely now scrambling and throwing money at everything that moves. Canada ranked 33rd in dealing with the pandemic.

Might as well let him get started on securing the new cure for cancer drug sooner than later.

In the end, he was full of promise but he wasn't ready

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Personally I think the goof is trying to break his dad's record for the largest increase in debt by a single PM. And good ol' Pierre increased the debt by more than EVERY Conservative govt in the history of Canada combined to the tune of 742%.
It will fully take Canadian taxpayers out of any serious talk of servicing the debt and delivering us in full to the IMF. Before Trudie there was still a chance we could service our own debt over a short hard time, now not so much.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I'm predicting that as soon as the vaccine is in for most Canadians to get he will call an election in the hope that voters will forget all his failings....

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I'm predicting that as soon as Justin thinks he can get a majority regardless of the rate of vaccinations, Trudeau will propose legislation so nasty than not even the NDP will prop up the Liberals.....forcing a non-confidence vote.....& then he will blame the Conservatives as creating the situation and forcing people to the Polls during a pandemic....as the Bloc can't run the country & the NDP wont in out lifetimes....and the dim might vote him in for a Justin 3.0 to flush us completely down the pipe.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I'm predicting that as soon as Justin thinks he can get a majority regardless of the rate of vaccinations, Trudeau will propose legislation so nasty than not even the NDP will prop up the Liberals.....forcing a non-confidence vote.....& then he will blame the Conservatives as creating the situation and forcing people to the Polls during a pandemic....as the Bloc can't run the country & the NDP wont in out lifetimes....and the dim might vote him in for a Justin 3.0 to flush us completely down the pipe.
I think with all the B.S. from Justin yesterday regarding meeting the vaccination milestones of March 31 and Sept. 30 he will fall flat on his face! Only an idiot makes promises about things he has no control over. In two months 11/2% of Canadians have been vaccinated, the rest of us just have to do the math!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I think with all the B.S. from Justin yesterday regarding meeting the vaccination milestones of March 31 and Sept. 30 he will fall flat on his face! Only an idiot makes promises about things he has no control over. In two months 11/2% of Canadians have been vaccinated, the rest of us just have to do the math!
Not to worry you only need 1 shot after having COVID :)

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
It will fully take Canadian taxpayers out of any serious talk of servicing the debt and delivering us in full to the IMF. Before Trudie there was still a chance we could service our own debt over a short hard time, now not so much.
This is where the idea of a decentralized digital currency makes sense to avoid the fallout from the inane fiscal mismanagement of leaders like JT

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
We will never find out but my guess is they have already blown a billion out the door and are definitely now scrambling and throwing money at everything that moves. Canada ranked 33rd in dealing with the pandemic.

Might as well let him get started on securing the new cure for cancer drug sooner than later.

In the end, he was full of promise but he wasn't ready
Well, he was full of something.

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose