Quit Picking On Romney

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Post number 500 for this thread! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Seriously though, quit pick on Romney.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Why do you guys keep on posting these stupid polls? They all say different things and absolutely none of them are even close to true science and methedology. Please, please can you not lay off. We will all get the results of the only important poll tomorrow night.

I really think this is another part of the election fraud that could reasonably be outlawed right along with the 'exit polls'. Most of this sh*t is tainted and leans toward whomever the owner of the poll supports. Why not just let the votes fall where they may without any of this bullsh*t influence.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Why do you guys keep on posting these stupid polls? They all say different things and absolutely none of them are even close to true science and methedology. Please, please can you not lay off. We will all get the results of the only important poll tomorrow night.

I really think this is another part of the election fraud that could reasonably be outlawed right along with the 'exit polls'. Most of this sh*t is tainted and leans toward whomever the owner of the poll supports. Why not just let the votes fall where they may without any of this bullsh*t influence.

I think a lot of it is done to tease, Nick! (If I see something that gives Obama a 0.00001% lead, I sure let Teddy know!) :lol:

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Relax and enjoy life. Don't read those posts if you don't like them. Here's another one just to get that coronary started.

Romney campaign internal polling puts Republican nominee one point ahead in Ohio | Mail Online

Charging...Clear!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
A news flash on C.B.C. has just told me how ridiculous this whole charade is. Between Obama and Romney they have spent $177 million advertising JUST IN OHIO. Wouldn't that money be much better spent compensating vicitms of the hurricane and paying toward the cleanup? It's insane!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
A news flash on C.B.C. has just told me how ridiculous this whole charade is. Between Obama and Romney they have spent $177 million advertising JUST IN OHIO. Wouldn't that money be much better spent compensating vicitms of the hurricane and paying toward the cleanup? It's insane!
Won't someone please think of the children!