POLL: Should a Grade 12 Education Be Mandatory?

Should a Grade 12 Education Be Mandatory?

• Ya

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
How many methods is there of getting the education you have? A diploma does not prove level of education, all it proves is you probably occupied a room and got 50% on some test (maybe true & false)-:)

Of course it proves a level of education, that's all it really does. It doesn't demonstrate proficiency or aptitude, that's when employers interview, ask for transcripts, and follow up with your references. Education does not guarantee a job. I feel lucky to have been offered a full time job less than a month after I finished my degree, which included one in person interview, and two phone interviews after submitting my CV.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Everyone is aware of the brainwashing but they choose to accept it at the level that comforts them the most.

Here is the kicker Clify, it doesn't restrict you and it doesn't control you.

It's all freewill.

For good or for bad.

The only limits are anxiety.

You can learn anything you want and do anything you want.

The better you are equipped for the journey the easier the road is.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Everyone is aware of the brainwashing but they choose to accept it at the level that comforts them the most.

Here is the kicker Clify, it doesn't restrict you and it doesn't control you.

It's all freewill.

For good or for bad.

The only limits are anxiety.

You can learn anything you want and do anything you want.

The better you equipped for the journey the easier the road is.
That's right. That is the reason I never stopped learning, I just did most of it outside a classroom.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That's right. That is the reason I never stopped learning, I just did most of it outside a classroom.
The better the foundation the longer something stands and lasts. Yhere are morons on TV who think ancient aliens built the pyramids.

Man did it all with geometry which they learned from tracking stars.

The Gods

Those who knew geometry were the elite and treated like gods.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The better the foundation the longer something stands and lasts. Yhere are morons on TV who think ancient aliens built the pyramids.

Man did it all with geometry which they learned from tracking stars.

The Gods

Those who knew geometry were the elite and treated like gods.

" The Great Pyramid consists of an estimated 2.3 million limestone blocks with most believed to have been transported from nearby quarries. The Tura limestone used for the casing was quarried across the river. The largest granite stones in the pyramid, found in the "King's" chamber, weigh 25 to 80 tonnes and were transported from Aswan, more than 500 miles away. Traditionally, ancient Egyptians cut stone blocks by hammering wooden wedges into the stone which were then soaked with water. As the water was absorbed, the wedges expanded, causing the rock to crack. Once they were cut, they were carried by boat either up or down the Nile River to the pyramid.[15] It is estimated that 5.5 million tons of limestone, 8,000 tons of granite (imported from Aswan), and 500,000 tons of mortar were used in the construction of the Great Pyramid."

I'd like to know who raised them. Elephants?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Hammering "wooden" wedges into stone kind of boggles me. Did Aliens do that too?

You gotta understand that the geopolitics of the day were much different then...... Ya see, Egypt had a really strong economy back then and many aliens were going there to find jobs.

That said, the aliens DID pound the wooden wedges into the stones - they were the hired help

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
" The Great Pyramid consists of an estimated 2.3 million limestone blocks with most believed to have been transported from nearby quarries. The Tura limestone used for the casing was quarried across the river. The largest granite stones in the pyramid, found in the "King's" chamber, weigh 25 to 80 tonnes and were transported from Aswan, more than 500 miles away. Traditionally, ancient Egyptians cut stone blocks by hammering wooden wedges into the stone which were then soaked with water. As the water was absorbed, the wedges expanded, causing the rock to crack. Once they were cut, they were carried by boat either up or down the Nile River to the pyramid.[15] It is estimated that 5.5 million tons of limestone, 8,000 tons of granite (imported from Aswan), and 500,000 tons of mortar were used in the construction of the Great Pyramid."

I'd like to know who raised them. Elephants?
Leverage.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You gotta understand that the geopolitics of the day were much different then...... Ya see, Egypt had a really strong economy back then and many aliens were going there to find jobs.

That said, the aliens DID pound the wooden wedges into the stones - they were the hired help

Why can't we do that?