Multiple dead after shooting at Quebec City mosque

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
So it appears now that the shooter was a Trumpite. I wonder if the rest of the Trumpites will be calling for a Trumpite registry in Canada. If this guy is, in fact, a Trumpite there will be two indisputable facts to consider. 1. Trumpites will be one of the leading causes of terrorist killing in Canada and 2. Trumpites are unstable.

You are an idiot. The shooter is from Quebec.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
TSEC is fake news but it's important to deflect attention away from the deranged Trumpite terrorist

Is there any thread you don't try to derail?

Not surprising given Trump's left-wing economic agenda. Seems to me I've said more than a few times that Notley would blush at the size of Trump's deficit. Yet again I'm proven right. Thanks ES.

Yet again you proved yourself a retard.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Cannuck wrote...

"Absolutely. There was no racism or violence in the US from 1945 to 1960 when the middle class was thriving. You nailed it. Sure did."

If you hadda read my post correctly, I said, "All of the bad stuff goes DOWN"

I didn't say it disappeared.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
THis has to be trudOWE's fault. Happened in Quebec. TrudOWE is from Quebec. SHooter is a frenchie. TrudOWE is a frenchie. Both far left.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Cannuck wrote...

"Absolutely. There was no racism or violence in the US from 1945 to 1960 when the middle class was thriving. You nailed it. Sure did."

If you hadda read my post correctly, I said, "All of the bad stuff goes DOWN"

I didn't say it disappeared.

Don't worry about cannuk. He's the forum idiot;)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
THis has to be trudOWE's fault. Happened in Quebec. TrudOWE is from Quebec. SHooter is a frenchie. TrudOWE is a frenchie. Both far left.

Trump loves deficits more than Trudeau and the shooter loves Trump. Time to start a registry of Trumpites

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
"Don't worry about cannuk. He's the forum idiot:wink:"

I haven't been on this forum too long. I'm getting to know the characters and their tendencies. Trying to sort out who is Canadian and who isn't...etc.

Cannuck isn't an idiot...more like a little dog with a big bark imo.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Cannuck...

I bet you have many older siblings. You had to go against the grain growing up to get your parent's attention. This became part of your adult character which is why you're so contradictory and brash today.

Just tossing it out there.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Cannuck...

I bet you have many older siblings. You had to go against the grain growing up to get your parent's attention. This became part of your adult character which is why you're so contradictory and brash today.

He's just a idiot. Not really more complicated than that.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Cannuck...

You lose. I just like making fun of know-it-alls.

He's just a idiot. Not really more complicated than that.

It must really really hurt eh?

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I'm the 4th of five. Two older brothers...one older sister...one younger sister.

Oldest sis: Poet

Oldest Bro: Screenwriter

Other bro: Graphic designer

Little Sis: Masters in Social Work

Me? Blue collar job but I can play piano, guitar, drums and I've never been in jail! :)

(Mom still says I'm smarter than all of them put together!)

Sorry. I have a tendency to go off on tangents.

I'm just babbling to fill up dead air while we all breathlessly await the motive of the shooter. Once we have motive, all of the puzzle pieces will fall into place.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It doesn't matter how many tragedies you go through they never get much easier. Quebec has certainly had more than its share, I would guess one or two a year of similar or greater proportions. I guess Lac Megantic was one of the more recent ones and probably the worst in recent years. It's almost like Quebec is jinxed.