Multiple dead after shooting at Quebec City mosque

B00Mer

Tiger Blood, WINNING !!!
Sep 6, 2008
Canada
Fuk for spelling from the old forum - don't know if swearing is allowed now or not, haven't noticed - and because when I get pizzed/frustrated, I swear more.

I know it doesn't strengthen any argument or any of that BS. That's not the point of using it.

You need to learn to spell Flintstone Grumble

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Jinentonix

Executive Branch Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
As we learned in Quebec, no one is safe from extremism

That narrative of civilization under siege has been popularized by nationalist political parties across Europe and by right-wing media in the United States. Now, it has been normalized by Mr. Trump, who warned against "the hateful ideology of radical Islam" during his campaign. His chief adviser, Stephen Bannon, warned in 2014 that "there is a major war brewing, a war that's already global." Among the President's first acts in office was to slap a completely arbitrary ban on visitors, immigrants and refugees from seven Muslim-majority countries, which caused a furious backlash and total chaos.

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/op...http://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile
Sooo you don't have a problem with radical islam? Just another leftist who supports islamic terrorism I see. That "ban" was also not "arbitrary". First off retard, it was FIVE muslim majority countries. Venezuela and North Korea aren't exactly hotbeds of radical islam. Secondly, retard, O'Bumwad also temporarily banned travel from those FIVE muslim majority countries. The only backlash and chaos came from leftist retards like you calling it a "muslim travel ban", even though the citizens of the the other FORTY-FIVE muslim majority countries were still freely allowed to travel to and from the US.

And finally, you whine about the right wing warning against radical islam. You do realize that radical islam was born out of the nazi ideology, right? So for all your pissing and moaning, you have a problem with banning ersatz nazis from the US and a bigger problem with the fact that Trump banned them.

Gee, who'd'a thunk you would defend right-wing extremist nazis just because of their religion.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Sooo you don't have a problem with radical islam? Just another leftist who supports islamic terrorism I see. That "ban" was also not "arbitrary". First off retard, it was FIVE muslim majority countries. Venezuela and North Korea aren't exactly hotbeds of radical islam. Secondly, retard, O'Bumwad also temporarily banned travel from those FIVE muslim majority countries. The only backlash and chaos came from leftist retards like you calling it a "muslim travel ban", even though the citizens of the the other FORTY-FIVE muslim majority countries were still freely allowed to travel to and from the US.

And finally, you whine about the right wing warning against radical islam. You do realize that radical islam was born out of the nazi ideology, right? So for all your pissing and moaning, you have a problem with banning ersatz nazis from the US and a bigger problem with the fact that Trump banned them.

Gee, who'd'a thunk you would defend right-wing extremist nazis just because of their religion.

That was a beautiful love letter.

Don't miss me too much.