Kyle Rittenhouse

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Does NOT matter. This 17 year old murderer had no right to shoot this guy, nor was he even legally able to have the weapon he had in his possession.

Defending this little POS pretty much shows the kind of person you are.

Well, prepare yourself, because Rittenhouse is going to be found not guilty on all the serious charges.

I've been watching the trial, and the prosecution has been presenting their case. This should be the high point of the prosecution's attempt to convince the jury..........but things have not gone their way, at all.

Keep in mind there are three things that must be in place before you can use lethal force;

1. The person must have indicated an intent to attack you.
2. The person must have access to a weapon.
3. The person must have the ability to deliver the attack.

We'll take them one at a time.

The prosecution brought forth witnesses and put them on the stand. The first was another, well we'll call them "militiamen" because that is the term they've used in the trial. Anyway, he was with Kyle at the beginning of the night when Rosenbaum approached them and said "If I get you guys alone tonight, I am going to kill you" Check one.

Later in the evening, Rittenhouse extinquished a dumpster fire set by the protesters, which enraged them, and they threatened Rittenhouse to the point he fled the scene, and Rosenbaum prsued him across a parking lot to a spot where Rittenhouse found himself cornered, and turned to face Rosenbaum. According to the testimony of the reporter following the two of them, Rosenbaum was in touching distance of Rittenhouse, screamed "F@ck you" at him and lunged for his rifle. Check two and check three. Remember, this was the prosecution's witness. Rittenhouse is in a struggle over his rifle, and fired 4 quick shots, killing Rosenbaum. Legitimate shooting.

The other two shootings are on film.

They happened within seconds of each other.

Rittenhouse is running towards the police..............he is being pursued by the mob, and trips or is pushed to the ground. Somebody (unknown person) leaps and kicks him in the head, Rittenhouse fires two shots, either as a warning, or he missed. The guy runs off.........and Huber runs in and smashes Rittenhouse in the head with his skateboard (check one, two, and three)..........Rittenhouse fires, killing him.

The third guy (Grosskreutz) is right there. There was a still picture entered as evidence by the defense. Grosskreutz is approaching Rittenhouse with a Glock pistol in his right hand. He is within three feet of him, with his pistol pointed at Rittenhouse (Grosskreutz does NOT have his hands up) when Rittenhouse shoots him. You can see in the picture Grosskreutz's right bicep is a cloud of red. The pic was taken at the very instant Rittenhouse shot him. Check one, two, and three.

Not guilty.

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Well, prepare yourself, because Rittenhouse is going to be found not guilty on all the serious charges.

I've been watching the trial, and the prosecution has been presenting their case. This should be the high point of the prosecution's attempt to convince the jury..........but things have not gone their way, at all.

Keep in mind there are three things that must be in place before you can use lethal force;

1. The person must have indicated an intent to attack you.
2. The person must have access to a weapon.
3. The person must have the ability to deliver the attack.

We'll take them one at a time.

The prosecution brought forth witnesses and put them on the stand. The first was another, well we'll call them "militiamen" because that is the term they've used in the trial. Anyway, he was with Kyle at the beginning of the night when Rosenbaum approached them and said "If I get you guys alone tonight, I am going to kill you" Check one.

Later in the evening, Rittenhouse extinquished a dumpster fire set by the protesters, which enraged them, and they threatened Rittenhouse to the point he fled the scene, and Rosenbaum prsued him across a parking lot to a spot where Rittenhouse found himself cornered, and turned to face Rosenbaum. According to the testimony of the reporter following the two of them, Rosenbaum was in touching distance of Rittenhouse, screamed "F@ck you" at him and lunged for his rifle. Check two and check three. Remember, this was the prosecution's witness. Rittenhouse is in a struggle over his rifle, and fired 4 quick shots, killing Rosenbaum. Legitimate shooting.

The other two shootings are on film.

They happened within seconds of each other.

Rittenhouse is running towards the police..............he is being pursued by the mob, and trips or is pushed to the ground. Somebody (unknown person) leaps and kicks him in the head, Rittenhouse fires two shots, either as a warning, or he missed. The guy runs off.........and Huber runs in and smashes Rittenhouse in the head with his skateboard (check one, two, and three)..........Rittenhouse fires, killing him.

The third guy (Grosskreutz) is right there. There was a still picture entered as evidence by the defense. Grosskreutz is approaching Rittenhouse with a Glock pistol in his right hand. He is within three feet of him, with his pistol pointed at Rittenhouse (Grosskreutz does NOT have his hands up) when Rittenhouse shoots him. You can see in the picture Grosskreutz's right bicep is a cloud of red. The pic was taken at the very instant Rittenhouse shot him. Check one, two, and three.

Not guilty.

Prepare myself... for what?

I said in 2020 that he'd get off.

So really nothing to prepare.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Does NOT matter. This 17 year old murderer had no right to shoot this guy, nor was he even legally able to have the weapon he had in his possession.

Defending this little POS pretty much shows the kind of person you are.
You also said, amongst other posts

Reactions: taxslave

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You also said, amongst other posts

Colpy posted as if he thought the prick would be found guilty. Which is not correct, I knew he'd get off.

What I think doesn't exactly matter; he'll get off because the Prosecution cannot prove within the laws of the state that this little shit murdered two people and injured a third.

• Wow
Reactions: Mowich

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
All the video seems to show otherwise, but whatever you say. In your mind, he is a murderous little shit no matter what the evidence shows. And I will quote you....."pretty much shows the kind of person you are"

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
All the video seems to show otherwise,

Not all, no. The video I saw showed him murdering people.

but whatever you say. In your mind, he is a murderous little shit no matter what the evidence shows.

He is a murderous little shit from the video I saw. But if he's found not guilty, then that's all that can be said. Maybe the families will sue his ass in civil court.

And I will quote you....."pretty much shows the kind of person you are"

And shows what kind of people they are to defend this racist little shit. 🤷‍♀️

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Colpy posted as if he thought the prick would be found guilty. Which is not correct, I knew he'd get off.

What I think doesn't exactly matter; he'll get off because the Prosecution cannot prove within the laws of the state that this little shit murdered two people and injured a third.
It would seem you have drawn your own conclusions based upon your own perceptions on what happened that night.

Based so far on what has been shown in court, it does not match your conclusions. And this is the prosecution who is presenting. We haven't even gotten to the defense yet.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It would seem you have drawn your own conclusions based upon your own perceptions on what happened that night.

Yep, just like most everyone else who wasn't there and isn't involved in the court case.

Based so far on what has been shown in court, it does not match your conclusions

Depends on your POV, or who you're listening to I suppose.

And this is the prosecution who is presenting.

To be honest, I haven't been paying attention; no need to when the conclusion was decided before the trial.

We haven't even gotten to the defense yet.

True.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Not all, no. The video I saw showed him murdering people.
You watching an Alec Baldwin film?
He is a murderous little shit from the video I saw. But if he's found not guilty, then that's all that can be said. Maybe the families will sue his ass in civil court.
Looking at yesterdays testimony, he will walk scott free...see post 86

And shows what kind of people they are to defend this racist little shit. 🤷‍♀️
Wanna show us how many black people he shot?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Which means he is not guilty.
And it is not JUST that he is not guilty, he is also innocent, as he was clearly defending himself in all three shootings.
Which means he is not a murderer.

Now, he will probably be convicted on the charge of being too young to be in possession of the rifle. But that is a misdemeanor, not even a felony, so any punishment will be very light.

So, the question remains, why do you insist on calling him a murderer?

Is it because he had the gall to defend himself when attacked?

Is it because he is white?

Is it because he is not a screaming member of Burn, Loot, Murder?

Is it because he has different political beliefs than you?

Is it because he had an AR 15?

Is it because he was trying to help a community under siege by the above mention Burn Loot Murder crowd?

Is it because he killed two violent offenders, that were valuable in the destruction of civil society?

I'm going with All the Above.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
To be honest, I haven't been paying attention; no need to when the conclusion was decided before the trial.
What, you know what the jury will decide?

You think they are all right wing members of a militia?

Remember, it is the Democratic prosecutor that is pushing this. In reality, he should never even have been charged, as the evidence of his innocence is overwhelming.

The idea the state is throwing the case is ludicrous.

The idea the verdict is preordained is frankly insane.

Give it up, you're making yourself look like a psychotic moron.