Half of Canadians Want Refugees Deported

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
actually you are, as usual wrong, deuschie - all the records have been collected...
check the fort
they kept records

they put on a big display of it all every year
Prove it. Lets see the canoe shed.

When are you going to pay us restitution for all the crimes committed on your behalf by Louis Riel?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Prove it. Lets see the canoe shed.

When are you going to pay us restitution for all the crimes committed on your behalf by Louis Riel?

wtf?
mouthwash?
use a smaller glass

as far as canoes...he may have ment a beer called "canoe"
cause its effen near water

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
50% want them deported. I have heard that the other 50% want them shot.

Go figure. I wish they'd make up their minds.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
geez...that figures

I can't do hortons at all
;)
I'd need like a 12" sub type bun or something if i was to choose that route

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
How was it possible to vet anyone in 1812? Trump cant even vet anyone now. Time for you to get to the back of the line.

Back in 1813, when the retreating Yanks after defeat at Stoney Creek hacked their way through my family woodlot, looting the farm (they couldn't safely use the road), it was obvious that they were here illegally and that they were terrorists, to boot.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Back in 1813, when the retreating Yanks after defeat at Stoney Creek hacked their way through my family woodlot, looting the farm (they couldn't safely use the road), it was obvious that they were here illegally and that they were terrorists, to boot.

Your family lived amongst American Loyalists to the Crown who led England to victory?

Traitor!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The original article said 4 out of 10. That is 40% not half. Smack and the gang are not only hateful, but can't do basic math either.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Your family lived amongst American Loyalists to the Crown who led England to victory?

Traitor!

They were Loyalists from Pennsylvania. They cleared the land in 1702, there and then started all over again in 1785 in the Niagara region.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
There are two groups of people here, Refugees and I don't have a problem with them.
Migrant Workers undocumented I agree, Undocumented workers are not threatened
in their homeland and they don't go by the laws of any state just their own. Deport
them yes. Refugees are often kids in terrible conditions and mothers who try to save
their kids life and I guess I think of how I would feel with nowhere to go and everything
I know destroyed. How is it we can always supply weapons often to both sides but we
can't feed or give safe sanctuary to the victims

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
And both of yoos have head injuries....whodathunkit?

From the article you never read....

Almost half of respondents to a new Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released Monday want the illegals out of the country. A similar number are critical of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s response to the crisis.

Only 36 percent of those polled want to keep the refugees in Canada.

54%...

It even has a graph for flosshole..