Sep 23, 2015
He may have spelled "ID-10-T error" incorrectly but we still got the joke

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
to be as low as you?
;)
naught

besides, why would you want harder when you already have CC on your team?
you could make him do that maybe if you ask nice

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Not even academically. He wouldn't have ended up a turd herder otherwise. Even in India a turd herder is the lowest of the low.

He should have at least gotten a Class 4 license for a post secondary education to be cabbie which is prestigious in India or even Surrey.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Not even academically. He wouldn't have ended up a turd herder otherwise. Even in India a turd herder is the lowest of the low.

He should have at least gotten a Class 4 license for a post secondary education to be cabbie which is prestigious in India or even Surrey.

Yeah, you're right. Please forgive my magnanimosity. :)

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
At this time, I thought it appropriate to post Fish.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
ah...fish posting
;)
a tried and true art
nice post BTW

"looks like its gonna be a busy day not protecting the boarder"

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, they needed to create israel so they needed a huge pile of dead jews to justify that
so they made some.
Just look at who the lobbyists who promoted that situation were.

If those immigrations could have happened, there would be no Israel today
...and that was not the plan

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Another comment from a Canadian...

I feel they should go back and come in the proper way, I feel sorry for the people
In Manitoba . It appears they don't really have a choice, these individuals come and expect to be taken in . I'm in favour of helping people who want to come here,
But, come in the proper way. If they don't stop this now, they will have a major crisis on their hands .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No he didn't. Alt-left lie. What he did was ban people from a few countries from coming to the US. Had nothing to do with Muslims or there would have been labour 30 countries on the list not seven.

From what I heard a couple of months ago on the news those 7 countries were the countries already designated by Obama and he advised Trump of such.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
From what I heard a couple of months ago on the news those 7 countries were the countries already designated by Obama and he advised Trump of such.

Far as I know that is fact.But the alt-left don't deal in facts when it makes them look bad.
If it was a Muslim ban as flossy claims that would ban travel from just about every country in the world since there are Muslims everywhere.