Gun Control is Completely Useless.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There is no shortage ofv wannabees. Just check out the rows upon rows of shiny rough, tough off-road vehicles in urban mall parking lots.

So they definitely shouldn't be coming to town periodically to buy provisions, before they set out on their next hunting trip?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I live in a rural area and everybody has a “hunter story”. Responsible hunter is the exception, not the rule

Funny, I've been hunting for over 50 years, and spent a hell of a lot of time on gun ranges, and I've never had a close call with a shooter.....other than myself.

Yep, I've made a mistake or two.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
So they definitely shouldn't be coming to town periodically to buy provisions, before they set out on their next hunting trip?
Yup. They ride the buckboard inta town to the GTA once a month fir some flour, a shave, a shower and a tart after huntin' Grizz all winter up in Keswick.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I don't think a smattering of military training would do anyone too much harm but too much I find encourages a superiority complex where they "know everything".

STUPID TWIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are being exceptionally dim today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Military training is IRRELEVANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crime is largely a function of YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING CAUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crime is also a function of the SORT OF PUNISHMENT YOU WILL FACE AFTER BEING CAUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the LIE-beral Jean Chretien era - when the jails were getting OVER FILLED............................

and as usual LIE-berals DID NOT wish to waste THEIR GRAVY building MORE JAILS.......................

LIE-berals went around to all the FOREIGN BORN Convicts and let it be known...............................

THEY WOULD BE IMMEDIATELY RELEASED .......................................

IF they agreed to DROP their "right" to an immigration hearing which they all wanted in hope of finding a way to STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

ONLY TWO PERCENT of foreign born CONVICTS agreed to accept the LIE-beral deal - of IMMEDIATE RELEASE......................

AND SWIFT DEPORTATION - without protesting - to their home country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NINETY EIGHT PERCENT of foreign born convicts WOULD RATHER BE IN CDN JAIL - rather than walking FREE in their place of birth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And once all those foreign born convicts serve their time, they DEMAND to plead for a chance to stay in Canada................................

in front of a GULLIBLE LIE-beral immigration judge........................................

RATHER THAN BE SWIFTLY DEPORTED BACK HOME to walk the streets of THEIR COUNTRY FREELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the REASON for much of our crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is NO DETERRENT to the lure of easy money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The chances of getting caught are FALLING ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thirty years ago our cops solved about 97 percent of murder cases................................

but the solution rate is down to the low 70`s percent NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have PROVEN they cannot BRIBE criminals to behave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have PROVEN they REFUSE to PUNISH CRIMINALS to deter crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals have PROVEN that they consider the cost of long term jail time - to keep criminals away from the public - to be

prohibitively COSTLY..........................FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have NO INTENTION of wasting THEIR GRAVY on something as TRIVIAL as our legal system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!