Driver who ran over two Canadian soldiers shot after high-speed chase near Montreal

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No, only traitors like you support these murders. I think CSIS should be looking into you. See if maybe you are funding some of these terrorists.
For the amount I'm suing some people for you I would think they would be at the front of the line.

Please follow through on that threat, I certainly did with the inquiry I made about some of grains posts. I wonder how the security guys do when faced with false claims and see your post as being your cowards way of fighting. I'm damn sure your interviews is going to be a lot longer than mine and the end results very much different.

You really are insane, now you have to back down from an action you said you would take or risk the consequences of knowingly making a false report.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
For the amount I'm suing some people for you I would think they would be at the front of the line.

Please follow through on that threat, I certainly did with the inquiry I made about some of grains posts. I wonder how the security guys do when faced with false claims and see your post as being your cowards way of fighting. I'm damn sure your interviews is going to be a lot longer than mine and the end results very much different.

You really are insane, now you have to back down from an action you said you would take or risk the consequences of knowingly making a false report.

Make a false report about what? What the fu ck are going on about now?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

MegaHurtz is such a drama queen..

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Couldn't agree more, this racist pig should be n the top of the RCMP and CSIS hit lists.
Make the call then you dumb **** instead of 'somebody should bla bla', got no balls to do it, a 'normal' person would have made the call after the first mention and confirm it was done by you most recent post, yet here you are asking others to do your dirty work. Did you have to pay people to be friends with you?

MegaHurtz is such a drama queen..
But this time I am on the high ground and gerr has been a prick to me ever since I came here. Never alone always needing company. Is that your mission here or is this between just us two? You already know the parts I don't like about you and if they don't surface they aren't an issue and I can agree with some (not many so far) of your positions. I believe the Ukraine area is one where we had more agreements than not. BTW The Ukraine and Russia signed a winter gas deal at the same price as last year although if prices drop that might go lower also. (in the other news dept)

Make a false report about what? What the fu ck are going on about now?
Make the phone call to CSIS you are asking others to make, being a man and take charge. Via the complaint I made against grain I would think this thread has already been read by somebody with a badge of some sort. With both of you in cow town they probably still have a unit there from the other incidents not long ago.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That post is so typical of you
NATO can't be squeaky clean when Iraq staged, Libya was staged and so is Syria and the eastern Ukraine, those are all NATO operations. Kiev would be the most obvious place these days. All Turkey is doing is NATO sponsored like the Patriot batteries that are there and all the training and supplies the rebels get is all NATO coordinated.

may?? It's a certainty.
You are getting to see how I react when 'called out' to an ultimatum.
No words of condemnation for 'a friend' who won't back up his words or is that typical of all of 'the usual suspects', says a lot about all of you.

He may have issues we don't know about!
Did you not read that long list I posted, not all of them go away as soon as you get to a different location. At least I have some excuse for 'anger issues' you guys have not yet you are way more hostile than I ever was, cheering that babies are killed, really not much can top that for being mentally unbalanced and none of 'your pals' thought to say anything so I have to assume they felt the same way which puts them in the same frame of mind that you posted about. Just because I don't smile at what you smile at doesn't mean my attitude is impared and yours is bang. A concept that escaped your tunnel vision.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
NATO can't be squeaky clean when Iraq staged, Libya was staged and so is Syria and the eastern Ukraine, those are all NATO operations. Kiev would be the most obvious place these days. All Turkey is doing is NATO sponsored like the Patriot batteries that are there and all the training and supplies the rebels get is all NATO coordinated.

You are getting to see how I react when 'called out' to an ultimatum.
No words of condemnation for 'a friend' who won't back up his words or is that typical of all of 'the usual suspects', says a lot about all of you.

Did you not read that long list I posted, not all of them go away as soon as you get to a different location. At least I have some excuse for 'anger issues' you guys have not yet you are way more hostile than I ever was, cheering that babies are killed, really not much can top that for being mentally unbalanced and none of 'your pals' thought to say anything so I have to assume they felt the same way which puts them in the same frame of mind that you posted about. Just because I don't smile at what you smile at doesn't mean my attitude is impared and yours is bang. A concept that escaped your tunnel vision.

It's O.K. Pal, you don't have to explain. You have a good day.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
The soldier is dead just recently.
The cop who shot this guy should lose his badge.
A lot of information was lost by the death of this terrorist.
I rather call him a sick individual that found a reason to justify his hate towards what I don't know by converting to Islam, radical virsion.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I rather call him a sick individual that found a reason to justify his hate towards what I don't know by converting to Islam, radical virsion.

My condolences to the family of the soldier.. may he rest in peace..

Still no regrets this scum bag terrorist is worm bait, and still say the officer who shot him deserves a medal.

They can find out what they need from the guys laptop, with a Computer Forensics Investigator. You can never truly erase everything off your hard drive.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
You're too well adjusted.

Human nature may be a limited universe, but the realm of human behavior used in expressing human nature is seemingly infinite. Take Walter White as an example. He's the main character in the TV show Breaking Bad. A good man can convince himself that he must be evil to achieve his objectives. This is the old "ends justifying the means" conundrum. Apparently, this Canadian Muslim convert convinced himself he must do evil in order to satisfy is obligation to his deity.
From what you've said here, I am still confused about the deity perception I think so I will try coming at it from another angle. Just reading your reply rang a bell from a long long time ago. It was my first meeting and daily interaction with my first Muslim. We talked about everything in our lives in a limited work kind of way. She had not been in Canada for long at that point. She gave me my first Koran. On that day she smiled and said, I find it interesting how you "people" perceive your god. Not understanding I asked...and how do we. Like he is your friend, like he is your buddy. Not having yet read the Koran I asked...and you do not? No she said, we do not.

It was kind of a predictor looking back on it. I have never really analysed it deeply. I will. thanks.

I don't know Barty if there is anything to be learned from someone who has been completely brain washed unless you can first remove that thought pattern and from a psychological stand point I don't know if that is possible. I don't know.

I am not for the removal of human beings, even those within our society who kill in a serial manner. Usually. I will admit though, I think ISIS members should be researched and quietly executed by a team dispatched to do just that. I think of them as the Ebola of the world. I believe they have lost every vestige of humanity. Their brain no longer functions in any normal capacity as such they are a danger to everyone who thinks in a manner adverse to them including other Muslims. They operate within a hive. The hive should be destroyed. I can't even believe I just wrote that, but yeah, maybe someone can change my mind because that is currently where I am at.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
He will be disappointed to find hell to be out of virgins.....

I doubt he'll find a hell, or anything for that matter.

I find it interesting how you "people" perceive your god. Not understanding I asked...and how do we. Like he is your friend, like he is your buddy. Not having yet read the Koran I asked...and you do not? No she said, we do not.

Interesting. I had the opposite experience with the first Muslim I really discussed with religion with. He was very devout. Had been to Mecca, did the whole praying five times a day thing. He considered his god to be almost a member of his family by the way he talked about it. An approach to a god seems to vary extremely from individual to individual across religions.

Personally i don't get it either way. I haven't believed in a god since I was a small child which is so far away I just can't relate to believing in or worshiping one as an adult.

I think ISIS members should be researched and quietly executed by a team dispatched to do just that. I think of them as the Ebola of the world. I believe they have lost every vestige of humanity. Their brain no longer functions in any normal capacity as such they are a danger to everyone who thinks in a manner adverse to them including other Muslims. They operate within a hive. The hive should be destroyed. I can't even believe I just wrote that, but yeah, maybe someone can change my mind because that is currently where I am at.

You can do that, but it wont do a damn thing about the problem. Partly because thats what they want. Death is welcomed by these people. It also doesnt do a thing to counter or discredit their ideology. Its easy for us to dismiss it, but for someone who has little to nothing to lose? They'll replace those who were just killed as they have been doing for years.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Originally Posted by grainfedpraiboy
under no circumstances can you be a devout Muslim and a freedom loving red blooded Canadian at the same time.
Funny, I know several who are.

If you do, they are mentally unbalanced enough to live their lives engaged full time in "doublethink", which George Orwell defined as
"..............the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them."

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Interesting. I had the opposite experience with the first Muslim I really discussed with religion with. He was very devout. Had been to Mecca, did the whole praying five times a day thing. He considered his god to be almost a member of his family by the way he talked about it. An approach to a god seems to vary extremely from individual to individual across religions.
yes, agreed, and that's what we have to keep in mind and not lose our perspective. This woman's god was not a happy god, she was the type of individual who wouldn't even kill an insect in spite of her belief system.

Personally i don't get it either way. I haven't believed in a god since I was a small child which is so far away I just can't relate to believing in or worshiping one as an adult.
well I do believe in a god but I can't say I get the worship thing either...why would the highest power in the universe need that...it doesn't

You can do that, but it wont do a damn thing about the problem. Partly because thats what they want. Death is welcomed by these people. It also doesnt do a thing to counter or discredit their ideology. Its easy for us to dismiss it, but for someone who has little to nothing to lose? They'll replace those who were just killed as they have been doing for years.
But how can it not help the problem...for instance here in Canada...80 knowns...if they were to just slowly vanish...just saying...that's 80 down and it's a start. Plus if killed by a woman, they don't get to go to heaven. oops!

I don't know how I feel about it completely yet...I'm just ruminating on that and wondering...........why not? I don't think there is anything that can discredit their ideology...that's why they need to vanish. With a serial killer there is known motivation there...we can remove them from society...he isn't going to hook up with 100 other serial killers but this kind of twist...they are going to keep coming for us....

What do you think we should do?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'm pretty sure this would give them the reason they need to round up the group he was associated with. That get released yet?

I hope CSIS doesn't do the same 'stings' the FBI are infamous for, it would certainly get a lot of agencies involved that would normally be at arms length.