Driver who ran over two Canadian soldiers shot after high-speed chase near Montreal

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Grain.....Arguing with that obvious dingbat is the same as arguing at the door with a Jehovah witness....you freeze your azz, your house gets cold, and the sucker goes away satisfied, in thinking he has done his lord's work and is one step closer to earning his entrance in paradise...
Megahurts' obsession with Joos is legendary, and most of his ills are self induced
It's like shoveling shyte in a sewer check valve an expecting it to work properly.......

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Grain.....Arguing with that obvious dingbat is the same as arguing at the door with a Jehovah witness....you freeze your azz, your house gets cold, and the sucker goes away satisfied, in thinking he has done his lord's work and is one step closer to earning his entrance in paradise...
Megahurts' obsession with Joos is legendary, and most of his ills are self induced
It's like shoveling shyte in a sewer check valve an expecting it to work properly.......
I completely 100% agree, one would have better luck in trying to communicate with a brick wall, so why bother.

Having said that though, it would really nice if, for once, just for once, the 'give it a rest' message was taken to heart by that guy as well. Because he doesn't, not ever, and it's tiresome.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I completely 100% agree, one would have better luck in trying to communicate with a brick wall, so why bother.

Having said that though, it would really nice if, for once, just for once, the 'give it a rest' message was taken to heart by that guy as well. Because he doesn't, not ever, and it's tiresome.

not if he ever wants me to 'back him up' or whatever he see's I did by wading through 40 pages of court document scans...that's for sure.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
not if he ever wants me to 'back him up' or whatever he see's I did by wading through 40 pages of court document scans...that's for sure.
When I went through them, when he sent them to me some time ago. My opinion that some lawyers will just take your money, was again confirmed.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
When I went through them, when he sent them to me some time ago. My opinion that some lawyers will just take your money, was again confirmed.

sure, just means they were accepted by some clown and filed...like a receipt...that's about all.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
sure, just means they were accepted by some clown and filed...like a receipt...that's about all.
Yep, it isn't hard to find a lawyer that will take your money for nothing.

The real good ones give you an hour free and tell you like it really is.