Driver who ran over two Canadian soldiers shot after high-speed chase near Montreal

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Well if he was on the police radar and they got him things arent so bad.

it's not so bad it's just I don't want to have to deal with my own possible ramping up of fear in my head and people yapping off about it...ya know...this will be coffee talk fodder like Ebola only not as interesting...I like medical stuff

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
When has NATO ever been a danger to Canada?
Aren't the foreign campaigns of NATO the cause of 'resentment and hostility' rather than the dead duck line of , 'They hate us for our freedoms.'? (by NATO I mean any NATO member Nation.
persons there with the intent to kill some of the locals. Wouldn't the publication of that we are sending military units there to do that not bring out hostility towards Canada in particular.

As it is, I'm not going to go the Colpy route and say it was Muslims until the Police release it as being that way. The guy is dead, check out what he was up to and if no group is connected they accept that and if there was then go after that group rather than the blanket killing that usually goes along with something like this.

it's not so bad it's just I don't want to have to deal with my own possible ramping up of fear in my head and people yapping off about it...ya know...this will be coffee talk fodder like Ebola only not as interesting...I like medical stuff
This site always has ebola links as well as Japan which nobody covers anymore.
rense.com

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Aren't the foreign campaigns of NATO the cause of 'resentment and hostility' rather than the dead duck line of , 'They hate us for our freedoms.'? (by NATO I mean any NATO member Nation.
persons there with the intent to kill some of the locals. Wouldn't the publication of that we are sending military units there to do that not bring out hostility towards Canada in particular.

As it is, I'm not going to go the Colpy route and say it was Muslims until the Police release it as being that way. The guy is dead, check out what he was up to and if no group is connected they accept that and if there was then go after that group rather than the blanket killing that usually goes along with something like this.

This site always has ebola links as well as Japan which nobody covers anymore.
rense.com

thanks MHz...I will check them out

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
It is confirmed he was a Muslim. He was normal until recently then converted to Islam then was radicalised. One more reason I'd never let my children play with one.

how come...no playing? don't we need potential candidates to feel more like a part of our society, less likely to get drawn into the cult when they feel isolated?

it's such a small number that get drawn into it

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
Last edited:

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
how come...no playing? don't we need potential candidates to feel more like a part of our society, less likely to get drawn into the cult when they feel isolated?

it's such a small number that get drawn into it

Islam does not ever become part of a secular community. It may operate in it, it may take advantage of some of it's peripherals but under no circumstances can you be a devout Muslim and a freedom loving red blooded Canadian at the same time.

Well that post make me wonder?

To be clear I will defend any Muslim living in Canada and will never promote violence, hatred or contempt against anyone who is clearly Islamic. I won't even roll eyes or speak curtly. However, I will strongly advocate Canada reevaluate it's immigration policy on one hand and on the other I will not allow my children to associate with one given the risk of radicalisation which is hardly unfounded given the disproportionate number of Euro descended Canadians who have been involved in overseas Islamic attacks.

I have trouble believing that Grain.

Thing is Bear, I've got a few buddies dead at the hands of Islam and one of my best friends still has half a Toyota in him from a suicide bomber. You need to look into their eyes. There is no reasoning with these radicalised jihadists. They will murder you and everyone they can with zero remorse and will actually feel overjoyed to do gods work. I'm still trying to make sense of the madness that takes a white french guy and within a short time turns him into a suicide machine for an ancient Bedouin death cult.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Thing is Bear, I've got a few buddies dead at the hands of Islam and one of my best friends still has half a Toyota in him from a suicide bomber. You need to look into their eyes. There is no reasoning with these radicalised jihadists. They will murder you and everyone they can with zero remorse and will actually feel overjoyed to do gods work. I'm still trying to make sense of the madness.
You're preaching to the choir, brother. And I'm just going to leave it at that, knowing exactly where you are coming from, right now.

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
You're preaching to the choir, brother. And I'm just going to leave it at that, knowing exactly where you are coming from, right now.

In fairness I just got back in the house from throwing a couple logs in the wood boiler and thought about it and you're probably right, I don't mean that and wouldn't stop my kid from playing with one.

But I'd be hyper aware and on alert like the dogs are when there's something in the brush they can't see but can sense.

Oh, and thanks for the support. Sometimes I have momentary lapses in good judgement.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
They will murder you and everyone they can with zero remorse and will actually feel overjoyed to do gods work. .
That sounds more like the code of the west in that 1M 'of them' are dead at the hands of your brothers and the only thing that is a concern is how to make the number larger.
You two are perfect examples of why 'victims' (which you both are BTW) in charge of 'solutions' as it is always just one option, kill more Muslims.
Whose land was it on, theirs or yours? That makes a huge difference. If you can't survive seeing some members fall you should stay awau from war related activities. Now you are making them out to be in the wrong when they are defending their homes and families from the NATO invaders.
Not a problem with people watching each others back but that stops when the actions become revenge on somebody that not an active combatant.

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Whose land was it on, theirs or yours?

It was yours and your people.

I've got you pegged as a 45-59 year old Muslim immigrant who posts a bunch of Christian scripture to hide the fact that he is a radical Imam's push away from a suicide vest.

Seriously, the guy should be reported for sending PMs about touching little boys.

Last edited: