Driver who ran over two Canadian soldiers shot after high-speed chase near Montreal

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'm German, you sure you want to get into 'theoretical solutions' for unwanted people?

I peg you for a little coward when alone and the biggest mouth of the lot when in a 'brotherhood gang'.

I assume you know the RC's will be looking at your post that I sent them, hopefully a few more also from you and the usual trolls. I also know they will be looking at mine.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Islam does not ever become part of a secular community. It may operate in it, it may take advantage of some of it's peripherals but under no circumstances can you be a devout Muslim and a freedom loving red blooded Canadian at the same time.

okay, I've never had it put to me this way, ....I have to think further on this one.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
under no circumstances can you be a devout Muslim and a freedom loving red blooded Canadian at the same time.

Funny, I know several who are.

yeah but he won't be will he?

won't he be a part of a hive?

If his hive is anything like him we dont have much to worry about. We are still far more likely to be killed in a random accident than one of these guys.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Funny, I know several who are.

If his hive is anything like him we dont have much to worry about. We are still far more likely to be killed in a random accident than one of these guys.

I agree with that yes...it's just a shame :(

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
I'm German, you sure you want to get into 'theoretical solutions' for unwanted people?

You say that with a degree of pride. At least you're not a holocaust denier

I peg you for a little coward when alone and the biggest mouth of the lot when in a 'brotherhood gang'.

Don't you mean Airi Fe Sabahak or Kos okht ile nafadak?

I assume you know the RC's will be looking at your post that I sent them, hopefully a few more also from you and the usual trolls. I also know they will be looking at mine.

You live in a dream world pedophile if you think they are looking at anything other than you.

Now how about posting some random scripture so we can get back to the Straight Girls Guide To Sleeping With Chicks.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
yeah but he won't be will he?

won't he be a part of a hive?

As a civilization the West is suffering a crisis of confidence. Traditional Western beliefs have been discredited by some elements of the Western Left. This causes rootlessness and a search for meaning which should have been filled by the traditional belief systems of Western civilization.

Islam is a missionary faith that provides absolute certainty for some rootless people. We can expect to see more rootless people turn to Islam in a search for meaning in their lives. For many of these people the wheels will come off the bus and they will seek unity with their Brothers by acting out impromptu versions of jihad. What this fuzzy wuzzy convert did will be repeated.

At the same time Muslim societies in the middle east are coming apart at the seams. They have produced millions of young men for whom jihad will also provide an answer to the meaning of life. They will be an even greater danger than lone wolves.

Lone wolves kill for food, and survival.

Sorry, it's a spiritual thing.

This guy was a lone nut, who martyred himself.

I use "lone wolf" as a term of art to describe someone who is not acting in concert with anyone else.

A more confident society would have little to fear. However, it would not take many lone wolves each acting alone to create crippling fear among Western publics.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
As a civilization the West is suffering a crisis of confidence. Traditional Western beliefs have been discredited by some elements of the Western Left. This causes rootlessness and a search for meaning which should have been filled by the traditional belief systems of Western civilization.

Islam is a missionary faith that provides absolute certainty for some rootless people. We can expect to see more rootless people turn to Islam in a search for meaning in their lives. For many of these people the wheels will come off the bus and they will seek unity with their Brothers by acting out impromptu versions of jihad. What this fuzzy wuzzy convert did will be repeated.

At the same time Muslim societies in the middle east are coming apart at the seams. They have produced millions of young men for whom jihad will also provide an answer to the meaning of life. They will be an even greater danger than lone wolves.

The reason I find it so disconcerting is because I can't put myself there. Usually with any given human behaviour I can pull it up from somewhere inside of me and then it makes sense. I don't mean specifically but at least a piece of it that allows it to be examined from different perspectives. Most human behaviour is not that difficult to understand or usually to predict. But this, I can't find it. I don't understand it. It stands outside of my realm. Thus I haven't yet figured out how to approach it or how I think or feel about it. It doesn't cause fear but rather at this point puzzlement.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Waiting for confirmation that the driver was a Mohammed.

If so, we will soon be overwhelmed by cries of outrage against Harper from people that think our foreign policy should be dictated by some other Mohammed living in cave in Afghanistan.

Yup he was "radicalized."

Glad the Muzzy is worm bait, give the officer who shot the fatal shot a medal!!

Martin Rouleau, Quebec driver shot by police, 'radicalized': RCMP - Montreal - CBC News

Martin Rouleau called himself 'Ahmad LeConverti' on Facebook

Hope Canadians start to wake up..

Glad the soldiers will survive and recover.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
The reason I find it so disconcerting is because I can't put myself there. Usually with any given human behaviour I can pull it up from somewhere inside of me and then it makes sense. I don't mean specifically but at least a piece of it that allows it to be examined from different perspectives. Most human behaviour is not that difficult to understand or usually to predict. But this, I can't find it. I don't understand it. It stands outside of my realm. Thus I haven't yet figured out how to approach it or how I think or feel about it. It doesn't cause fear but rather at this point puzzlement.

You're too well adjusted.

Human nature may be a limited universe, but the realm of human behavior used in expressing human nature is seemingly infinite. Take Walter White as an example. He's the main character in the TV show Breaking Bad. A good man can convince himself that he must be evil to achieve his objectives. This is the old "ends justifying the means" conundrum. Apparently, this Canadian Muslim convert convinced himself he must do evil in order to satisfy is obligation to his deity.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

I wonder if he attended the same Mosque that Justin Trudeau visited in Quebec, you know the one with ties to Al Qaeda.
That would be valid except Canada and others are funding them as the 'good rebels', the Canadians being sent over are going to combat against ISIS. That is who these guys would belong to isn't it? You of all people (via your many posts about that general area) should know Al Qaeda is an Americam asset that is fighting to topple Syria's Assad. Didn't the US just get them something like $500M in funds to continue a joint war?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
That would be valid except Canada and others are funding them as the 'good rebels', the Canadians being sent over are going to combat against ISIS. That is who these guys would belong to isn't it? You of all people (via your many posts about that general area) should know Al Qaeda is an Americam asset that is fighting to topple Syria's Assad. Didn't the US just get them something like $500M in funds to continue a joint war?

You're full of Malarkey with all your stupid conspiracy theories.. blame America, the UK or Canada.. yeah it's the Wests fault.. you sound like you're a full radicalized convert too...

When are we going to see you in the news...

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

No, only traitors like you support these murders. I think CSIS should be looking into you. See if maybe you are funding some of these terrorists.