Big Explosion in Oslo

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Why all the Pro-Israel and hardcore Zionist beliefs? Read the Israeli news not that half baked Babbler (a distant relative by the way) and get yourself updated.

Post #22

Nailed that one....

So when is the western media going to talk about this guys Zionist zeal? J-Post has the balls. Why not our news?

Yes you did. Here is a quote from the nutcase's manifesto:

"Let us fight together with Israel, our Zionist brothers against all anti-Zionists...[we must assist] Israel in deporting all Muslim Syrians (also referred to as 'Palestinians') from the Gaza Strip, the West Bank and Jerusalem ... demolish the abomination known as the Al Aqsa mosque and the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem and rebuild the Temple of Solomon." Nutcause who murdered 76 people.

In reality, domestic terrorism is far more common than transnational terrorism, even in the recent period. From 1998-2005, for example, terror attacks have claimed the lives of 26,445 people, of which only 6,447 were a result of transnational terror (3,000 of those casualties occurred on 9/11).

Has al Qaeda so convinced the West of its ubiquitous power that it is easier for observers to jump to irrational conclusions based on anonymous internet chatter? This seems to be the case.

This exaggeration, this Islamist boogeyman, contributes directly to the failure to conceptualise and imagine threats like Breivik and his ilk. With the discussions on terrorism in both the public and policy realm overly saturated with analysis on Islam and Islamists, it becomes very easy to miss this right-wing terror threat.
Lessons drawn from the blonde bomber - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

Btw, I refuse to type this nutcase's name. I will only refer to the person as the nutcase who murdered 76 people in Oslo in 2011.

Not all Zionists are Jewish. Not all Jews are Zionists.

This nutcase obviously has strong Zionist beliefs. But he is not Jewish and he even has some anti-Semitic opinions. Attempts to rationalize his actions likely won't lead anywhere.

Last edited:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Fundamentalism Kills

More here:

Chris Hedges: Fundamentalism Kills   :      Information Clearing House: ICH

Very true. Regardless of "flavor". Any true fundie, regardless of persuasion.....is toxic / lethal to societal "health" .

THey just don't have the mental capacity to grasp "Live and Let live " at it 's most basic level. THey also have their own perverted sense of "justice" as we have observed during and post Casey Anthony trial.

Ever person that has gone on a rampage has been either certifiably psychotic , delusional, or a fundy of some flavor. (not much difference between the fanatical fundy and the truly psychotic . Both have their own fixed belefs-regardless if they are religious in nature , or gradiose in self importance and therefore above the human laws -- which in realit;y are delusions.

Being delusional as they are ........it follows that any semblace of reason, rational thought escapes them. In their deluded minds the ;can "justify: all kinds of atrocities. WE have seen it throughout history and it contines today. Most of the time such insanity is contained within societal perimiters..............but even now and one or several explode due to some precipitating factor and we have this Oslo affect.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
A Joo wannabe serves your ideology to a T

This nutcase's ideology regarding Zionism, Israel, Palestinians and the use of violence to achieve objectives are more closely aligned with many Israeli apologists on this forum than with my ideology.

I consistently condemn all violence directed at civilians, regardless of the victims race, religion or nationality. I support non-violent resistance to oppression and injustice.

I see this event as similarly deranged as a Palestinian suicide bomber blowing up a bus in Tel Aviv, a Palestinian militant firing rockets in the general direction of Israeli citizens, an Israeli soldier gunning down a group of women and children under the white flag of truce, Israeli soldiers abducting children at gun point and forcing them to search for explosives and block bullets, shooting at ambulances, bombing hospitals, forcing an entire neighborhood at gunpoint into a single building and then shelling the building repeated with heavy artillery and then preventing the Red Cross from evacuating the wounded while babies died of dehydration next to their mother's corpses.

I'm against all these violent crimes. How about you dS?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
What I read here is a lot of "lip service"....but I mostly base my opinion of a poster by the totality of their posts and not by a single post here and there....same as in real life I do not base an opinion of a person by a single action on their part.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
This really bothers you that this guy was christian and murdered all those kids in the name of Zionism and there is **** all you can say or do to change that.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
What I read here is a lot of "lip service"....but I mostly base my opinion of a poster by the totality of their posts and not by a single post here and there....same as in real life I do not base an opinion of a person by a single action on their part.
I have never expressed support for any act of violence directed innocent civilians. If you believe otherwise, please quote me. I noticed you have never condemned a single act of violence directed at innocent Palestinian civilians, regardless of how outrageous... not even "lip service" condemnation. That indicates that you might share many of the same anti-Palestinians hate ideologies as this nutcase in Oslo.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I have never expressed support for any act of violence directed innocent civilians. If you believe otherwise, please quote me. I noticed you have never condemned a single act of violence directed at innocent Palestinian civilians, regardless of how outrageous... not even "lip service" condemnation. That indicates that you might share many of the same anti-Palestinians hate ideologies as this nutcase in Oslo.
I condemn any and all unprovoked violence from an directed at anyone
That includes Palestinians, Jews, and everybody else on earth.
What I also condemn is the ignorant (and by ignorant I mean that nobody knows for sure what was in his mind) speculation about the motive of that mass murderer, and the left biased media's propensity to tie in this cowardly killer with Christians and right wingers and also the usuals suspects jumping on the bandwagon.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ohhhhhh the "left biased media's propensity".......

Here I thought some asshole christian Zionist pig murdered kids for the **** of it but it's the media's fault.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I didn't think there was too much logistics.

1. arm yourself.
2. find out where the meetings are
3. go there, start shooting.

there it is in a NUTshell. Nothing complicated about that, is there??

forget the analysis, and every other *lysis ......as the bottom line is what TEN Penny stated. The principle applies in all insane shootings. regardless of nation;, culture, creed, "religion" etc etc.

(LOVE your posts TP.

This really bothers you that this guy was christian and murdered all those kids in the name of Zionism and there is **** all you can say or do to change that.

exellent post. and spot on. the xtians just can't seem to accept that they ;have bloody fanatical killers in their midst. THAT is what I Mean by delusions (fanatical beliefs)that are so fixed they are intractable. Maybe if all these groups would recognize that there is little difference between groups and that the common denominator is that we are all HUMANS. Fanatical beliefs apply to all groups and one is not any better than the other.......

It is long overdue .......but we must remove all the side issues and see these events for what they are in as uncolored , unbiased a view as possible.

Christians don't butcher innocents.

who ever said THAT cannot be serious or lives under some rock somewhere.

.........that is nothing but a bald assed lie.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Christians don't butcher innocents.

who ever said THAT cannot be serious or lives under some rock somewhere.

.........that is nothing but a bald assed lie.

Under US law Breivik wouldn't be charged as a terrorist.

There is good reason fundamentalist terrorism in America sneaks under the newswire.

This is an eye opening read.... but who is going to bother to read it? The Right wingers (whatever that is)? If they were smart they would.

The government filed a motion for an upward departure pursuant to U.S.S.G. § 3A1.4, Application Note 4, arguing Jordi’s crime involved planned terrorist acts intending to intimidate or coerce a civilian population. The district court stated “that a higher sentencing range would more appropriately address the seriousness of the defendant’s conduct,” but found that it could not depart upwardly because “terrorism as referred to in section 3A1.4(a) of the Guidelines Manual requires a showing that the defendant’s crime transcended national boundaries.” Accordingly, the motion for an upward departure was denied and Jordi was sentenced to a 60 month imprisonment.

United States v. Jordi

Now there is a law that needs to be fixed. No wonder we don't hear about more christian Terrorists.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Wow!

Now this woman is dead on.....

Fanaticism, mass murder and the left | Melanie Phillips

Here I thought some asshole christian Zionist pig murdered kids for the **** of it but it's the media's fault.

The guy is a screaming looney.

He has no accomplishes, no connections, no ideology.....he is simply nuts.

The aspects of what motivated him emerged from a twisted, deviant, sick and yes, evil mind...........one incapable of logic, empathy or reason.

Therefore to try to understand or to lay blame for his acts by way of analysis of his thought preocesses is, in itself, insanity.

His inspiration is irrelevant, except to show his insanity.

Isn't that obvious?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006

Except where she talks about his motives..."Breivik did not murder dozens of teenagers because he was ideologically opposed to cultural Marxism; he mowed them down because he was grossly mentally abnormal."

That is rubbish, or rather it's actually both. If he had no political motives for killing people, he wouldn't have targetted the groups that he did.

I find it humorous how those on the right are making this about those on the left...trying to distant themselves from this nut.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Something the matter with your eyes??? Where did I say that???
OK ..I get it...you read upside down:roll:

Propensity:
a natural inclination or tendency: a propensity to drink too much. (that could be you:lol:)