Big Explosion in Oslo

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Then why do you ride their unoriginal coat tails? Moi doesn't.

Let's hear something original.

Yer too funny.........for a nutcase:smile:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yup. Nutcases like me don't give a **** about bastardized Christians because they aren't Christians.

Replace "Jew" with "Muslim" and enjoy the read.....

Martin Luther and Judaism

Luther initially preached tolerance towards the Jewish (Muslim) people, convinced that the reason they had never converted to Christianity was that they were discriminated against, or had never heard the Gospel of Christ. However, after his overtures to Jews (Muslims) failed to convince Jewish (Muslim) people to adopt Christianity, he began preaching that the Jews (Muslims) were set in evil, anti-Christian ways, and needed to be expelled from German politics. In his On the Jews (Muslims) and Their Lies, he repeatedly quotes the words of Jesus in Matthew 12:34, where Jesus called them "a brood of vipers and children of the devil"

Luther was zealous toward the Gospel, and he wanted to protect the people of his homeland from the Jews who he believed would be harmful influences since they did not recognize Jesus as their Saviour. In Luther's time, parents had a right and a duty to direct their children's marriage choices in respect to matters of faith. Likewise, Luther felt a duty to direct his German people to cling to the Jesus the Jews (Muslims) did not accept. It should be noted that church law was superior to civil law in Luther's day and that law said the penalty of blasphemy was death. When Luther called for the deaths of certain Jews (Muslims), he was merely asking that the laws that were applied to all other Germans also be applied to the Jews (Muslims). The Jews (Muslims) were exempt from the church laws that Christians were bound by, most notably the law against charging interest.

Nice words from a man that a huge chunk of offshoot weirdo christians followed and based their beliefs on and still follow today.

Martin has a lot in common with this nutjob offshoot christian in Norway.

Last edited:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
He is a basket case. If he was an actual committed, right-wing, Christian terrorist, he would have been killing the objects of his hatred (Muslims), not his fellow Norwegians.

But these particular Norwegians are politicians acting as a conduit for the objects of his hatred.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
and what about the children at the camp? they're hardly representative of the objects of his hatred?
What boggles my mind is how a nut job like this could logistically pull off this whole thing by himself. The planning and dedication to something so completely unfathomable that went on for years undetected by anybody. I can't even plan tomorrows supper.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
and what about the children at the camp? they're hardly representative of the objects of his hatred?

This Anders guy follows two doctrines, one christian, the other deist.

He picked his date for this for one reason and one reason only. Numerology. 7-22-11.

What makes the number 11 so important to terrorists that it keeps coming up?

What boggles my mind is how a nut job like this could logistically pull off this whole thing by himself. The planning and dedication to something so completely unfathomable that went on for years undetected by anybody. I can't even plan tomorrows supper.
We're having roast tonight. I know tomorrow will be a stew.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto

I haven't a clue, other then the parliament building, his targets were very soft and he know there would be minimal resistance. Still, quite a lot of logistics to it all, but I guess in his sick mind, it all made sense.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I haven't a clue, other then the parliament building, his targets were very soft and he know there would be minimal resistance. Still, quite a lot of logistics to it all, but I guess in his sick mind, it all made sense.
It was all about the date. If 7-22-11 fell on a weekday or non-holiday like it did in Norway The bombing would have been horrific and the death toll in the thousands.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It was all about the date. If 7-22-11 fell on a weekday or non-holiday like it did in Norway The bombing would have been horrific and the death toll in the thousands.

Meaning Of The Master Number 11

The 11 is a highly charged version of the 2 and all characteristics that apply for number 2 also apply for number 11. The characteristics represented by number 2 usually are enhanced in the master number 11.

The following are some typical characteristics of the master number 11:

The 11 is also known as the psychics number, it's the most intuitive of all numbers and it represents illumination and deep insight. The 11 is also very sensitive, charismatic and inspirational.

It acts as a channel for information between the higher and the lower. In order to find fulfillment and happiness, 11's have to focus on a bigger goal beyond themselves.

11's seem to develop slowly, but they simply need more time to mature and prepare themselves for the bigger goals and challenges they need to face. At times, 11's might get intimidated by the vastness of their goals and they might even loose confidence in themselves.

One of the major challenges of 11's is to develop confidence in their abilities and that's also the key to unlock their enormous potential.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I didn't think there was too much logistics.

1. arm yourself.
2. find out where the meetings are
3. go there, start shooting.
The bomb was a distraction, to keep the police busy and out of his way. Building a bomb takes careful planning to get the materials and assembly without being noticed by authorities. He went to all that trouble so that he could go on a 1.5 hour shooting spree without interference. Ya, there were a lot of logistics.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I didn't think there was too much logistics.

1. arm yourself.
2. find out where the meetings are
3. go there, start shooting.

I would think that acquiring all the materials for the fertilizer bomb, building it and successfully detonating it at the parliament would require some logistics, less so for the spree killing.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
He's been planning this for 9 years.
9 years of planning requires an amazing amount of dedication to details, a very analytical mind and care bordering on psychosis. How do you do that without letting the cat out of the bag to someone? I really find it difficult to fathom the idea that he did this all on his own.