Big Explosion in Oslo

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
9 years of planning requires an amazing amount of dedication to details, a very analytical mind and care bordering on psychosis. How do you do that without letting the cat out of the bag to someone? I really find it difficult to fathom the idea that he did this all on his own.
Somewhere in this thread I posted his "manifesto". I'll try to dig it up again.

2083 A European Declaration of Independence By Andrew Berwick

Somewhere in this thread I posted his "manifesto". I'll try to dig it up again.

2083 A European Declaration of Independence By Andrew Berwick
Pulled....I can email you a copy.

The dirty little secret that isn't being heard in Western Media.....

News Brief

7/24/2011 10:13:00 PM, Tammuz 22, 5771
Report: Norwegian Shooter Loves Israel

Anders Behring Breivik, the man being held for Friday's shooting at an island off the coast of Norway, expressed anti-Islamic sentiments in English in the past and was an enthusiastic supporter of Israel, according to a Sunday-evening report by Channel 2 television.

Breivik's 1,500 page book attacks the European political establishment because he sees it as an ally of the Muslims against Israel, and praises Israel for not giving Muslims the same rights they enjoy in different European countries.

Breivik says, "The time has come to stop the stupid support of the Palestinians...and to start supporting our cultural cousins - Israel."

The sight of the massacre was a camp which demanded, days earlier, that Israel "finish the occupation." Anti-Israel, pro-Arab signs were hung in the camp. The death toll in the shooting and the explosion of a bomb in downtown Oslo stands at 93.

Report: Norwegian Shooter Loves Israel - News Briefs - Israel National News

I was right.....

‪A summary of "Knights Templar 2083" by Anders Behring Breivik - Oslo killer‬‏ - YouTube

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
He beat you? Good job!
Actualy when I saw you interest in numerology...I posted and was waiting for the proper time to add this photo...but Mentalfuzz photo was better and faster...this was mine

And you forgot that if you flip the number for the month it becomes 9/11

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yeah it's all just a coincidence.....

Lodge members don't follow Numerology at all. Not whatsoever. Nada. Zero Zip.

Maybe you can cut and paste a foil hat for Anders and all his lodge mates.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You have to be in a religion or believe in God to be a Mason and if your a good little Mason you can take a pledge to Mohammed and become a Shriner wear a fez and drive mini cars in parades.

So when are you going to ask one to be one and do your degrees so you too can take a pledge to Mohammed and become a Shriner?

The Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, also commonly known as Shriners and abbreviated A.A.O.N.M.S., established in 1870, is an appendant body to Freemasonry, based in the United States.......

Are you going to ask one to be one so you can learn all about the mystical numbers?

Here is a hat for ya....

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
A smear job on Christianity..........absolutely disgusting.

CBC news anchors started repeating every hour: The murderer was by a “Christian fundamentalist” who hated Muslims.
Except Breivik didn’t actually kill any Muslims — he went after the Norwegian government and its ruling liberal party.
And the Christian part? He hadn’t been to a church since he was a teenager. His manifesto said the opposite.
He wrote, “I guess I’m not an excessively religious man. I am first and foremost a man of logic.”
And “myself and many more like me do not necessarily have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and God.”
Nothing else about his own beliefs in 1,500 pages. But the CBC calls him a Christian fundamentalist.

Like I said from the first: this man is NOT a Christian, he doesn't even pretend to be a Christian.

Breivik no Christian nut, just nuts | Columnists | Opinion | Edmonton Sun

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
A massacre of the truth : Prime time : SunNews Video Gallery

Oh! Of Course!

It wasn't the Christians after all!!

President of Canadian Arab Federation spreads conspiracy theory that Norway attack was Israel

What it WAS is a lone looney without religious or political rational or any rationality.....he was an aberration. It is completely nonsensical to delve the depths of his motives, because they are completely irrational, without reason, without any connection to the world of the sane.....you'd have to be nuts to understand.

So basing your reaction on his motives is....insane.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Oh cool...Babbler says Lutherans..eh? Did you read my post on Martin Luther?

'Norway attack suspect had anti-Muslim, ... JPost - International

Why didn't Babbler mention this guys hardcore Pro-Zionist views...

From the J-Post

In the 1,500-page tome, which mentions Israel 359 times and “Jews” 324 times, Breivik lays out his worldview, which includes an extreme, bizarre and rambling screed of Islamophobia, far-right Zionism and venomous attacks on Marxism and multi-culturalism

That wasn't from an Arab or islamic source. We don't hear that in our media just in Israel? Why not Colpy?

They don't want to let the cat out of the bag?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

You forgat to add this.......

A massacre of the truth : Prime time : SunNews Video Gallery

Oh! Of Course!

It wasn't the Christians after all!!

President of Canadian Arab Federation spreads conspiracy theory that Norway attack was Israel

What it WAS is a lone looney without religious or political rational or any rationality.....he was an aberration. It is completely nonsensical to delve the depths of his motives, because they are completely irrational, without reason, without any connection to the world of the sane.....you'd have to be nuts to understand.

This is getting better all the time...both the left and the CAF in league to blame Christians for this.....very typical for both8O..

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

This is getting better all the time...both the left and the CAF in league to blame Christians for this.....very typical for both8O
Wakie wakie hands of snakie DaSleeper....snoozing again eh?

From the J-Post

In the 1,500-page tome, which mentions Israel 359 times and “Jews” 324 times, Breivik lays out his worldview, which includes an extreme, bizarre and rambling screed of Islamophobia, far-right Zionism and venomous attacks on Marxism and multi-culturalism

want more?

In one passage, he lashes out at the Western media, which he accuses of unfairly focusing on the wrongdoing of Jews.

“Western Journalists again and again systematically ignore serious Muslim attacks and rather focus on the Jews,” he wrote.

Breivik also took a jab at leftwing Jews.

“Jews that support multi-culturalism today are as much of a threat to Israel and Zionism as they are to us,” he continued.

“So let us fight together with Israel, with our Zionist brothers against all anti-Zionists, against all cultural Marxists/multiculturalists.”

He also stated that Israel is the homeland for Jews largely due to the persecution suffered by Jews at the hands of Muslims, saying “if one acknowledges that Islam has always oppressed the Jews, one accepts that Israel was a necessary refuge for the Jews fleeing not only the European, but also the Islamic variety of anti- Judaism.”

The manifesto also serves as a call-to-arms, of sorts, in which Breivik lays out his reasons for launching the attack, focusing on what he described as the importance of nationalism and the growing scourge of Islam in Europe.

Entitled “2083 - A European Declaration of Independence,” the document states: “as we all know, the root of Europe’s problems is the lack of cultural self-confidence [nationalism] ...

this irrational fear of nationalistic doctrines is preventing us from stopping our own national/ cultural suicide as the Islamic colonization is increasing annually ...You cannot defeat Islamization or halt/reverse the Islamic colonization of Western Europe without first removing the political doctrines manifested through multiculturalism/ cultural Marxism.”

Breivik did, however, note that he doesn’t hate Muslims in any fashion and that “I have had several Muslim friends over the years, some of which I still respect.”

He also expressed his sympathy for the people of Serbia, and blasted Norway’s support of the 1999 NATO-bombing campaign on Serbia that stopped the expulsion of Kosovar Albanians by Serbian forces.

In addition, he expressed his disgust at his government’s awarding of “the Nobel peace prize to an Islamic terrorist [Arafat] and appeasers of Islam.”

Breivik sneers at those who would spare the lives of women, and in an especially chilling instruction writes, “once you decide to strike, it is better to kill too many than not enough, or you risk reducing the desired ideological impact of the strike. Explain what you have done [in an announcement distributed prior to operation] and make certain that everyone understands that we, the free peoples of Europe, are going to strike again and again.”

This is getting better all the time...both the left and the CAF in league to blame Christians for this.....very typical for both8O
Add this for your Signature line...

“So let us fight together with Israel, with our Zionist brothers against all anti-Zionists, against all cultural Marxists/multiculturalists.”

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Oh cool...Babbler says Lutherans..eh? Did you read my post on Martin Luther?

Why didn't Babbler mention this guys hardcore Pro-Zionist views...

From the J-Post

That wasn't from an Arab or islamic source. We don't hear that in our media just in Israel? Why not Colpy?

They don't want to let the cat out of the bag?

Once again:

The Shooter is a lone looney without religious or political rational or any rationality.....he was an aberration. It is completely nonsensical to delve the depths of his motives, because they are completely irrational, without reason, without any connection to the world of the sane.....you'd have to be nuts to understand.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Post number 4 in this thread
Name the likely groups now. We'll see how close you were at a later time when someone or some group is identified.

Post number 5
Reports are that someone dressed as a policeman is randomly shooting people just outside of Oslo right now.

Norway is taking action against a radical Islamic cleric and is involved in the Afghan war. They also reprinted the infamous Mohammed cartoons. So its not a stretch that a radical Muslim extremist is behind the attacks...

My comment was in response to T's post and news reports at the time which speculated this incident might be related to al Qaeda or Islamic extremism. I was not jumping to a conclusion, agreeing with those reports, nor was I even remotely attempting to justify the attack. I used the phrase " its not a stretch that a radical Muslim extremist is behind the attacks". I admit my speculative and cryptic phrase might be difficult to decipher.

So I completely understand why hours later after more reports came in, with the benefit of hindsight, Macho and CB might have might have misinterpreted my posts:

...But look at how people will immediately jump to the conclusion that it must be a Muslim as a knee-jerk reaction. Same happened after the Oklahoma bombings....

...Just look at how the bigots jump to conclusions, then justify the attack.
For the benefit of M and C, I'd like to clarify my previous post just for them. I meant to say:

Machjo and CB can kiss my ass.

There I hope that clarifies the meaning of " its not a stretch that a radical Muslim extremist is behind the attacks". I apologize for not being clearer on my meaning.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Once again:

The Shooter is a lone looney without religious or political rational or any rationality.....he was an aberration. It is completely nonsensical to delve the depths of his motives, because they are completely irrational, without reason, without any connection to the world of the sane.....you'd have to be nuts to understand.

Why all the Pro-Israel and hardcore Zionist beliefs? Read the Israeli news not that half baked Babbler (a distant relative by the way) and get yourself updated.

Post #22

Nailed that one....

So when is the western media going to talk about this guys Zionist zeal? J-Post has the balls. Why not our news?