2SLGBTQQIA+

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Apparently not. You don't see LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ people pissing and moaning about all the thousands of movies, TV programmes, advertising, magazines, books, and other media that contstantly depict heterosexuality.

But apparently in Floriduh, one mention of "gay" in a classroom and all the kids'll suddenly start loving show tunes.
Yup that is it in a nutshell . Sadly the only nut is you .

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
You WANT Kamala Harris to be President?

Wow, that's very. . . progressive of you, Dix.
Absolutely not! I just thought the another explanation of the letters was inventive and more appropriate for today & just "shared." OMG Biden is bad enough; Harris would simply giggle her way through God knows what! She'd be even worse (if that's possible).

Reactions: Taxslave2

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Absolutely not! I just thought the another explanation of the letters was inventive and more appropriate for today & just "shared." OMG Biden is bad enough; Harris would simply giggle her way through God knows what! She'd be even worse (if that's possible).
Yeah, well, sorry, that's how Presidential succession works.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
yeah, seemed like a good idea, but for his cackling banshee understudy.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Be honest, for a second there you though that if Biden was gone, Jesus Superman Trump would rise from Moron-Lardo and reclaim his golden "throne," didn't you?
yeah, but only for a mili.... micro... split nano-second... then I wiped off the drool and that wet spot in my shorts

I'm good now

• Haha

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Be honest, for a second there you though that if Biden was gone, Jesus Superman Trump would rise from Moron-Lardo and reclaim his golden "throne," didn't you?
Trump ain't got time fo dat....He's too busy bragging how he has another idictment against him. I guess he thinks pity will get him back in.

• Haha

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Yeah, do NOT keep blowing smoke about this "it's about the children!" BS.

It's not and never fucking was.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Yeah, do NOT keep blowing smoke about this "it's about the children!" BS.

It's not and never fucking was.
We did JUST FINE before we had "gender-affirming care."

And polio vaccines.