2016 Presidential Campaign

hillary rodham clinton vs donald john trump who will win?

• hillary rodham clinton

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • donald john trump

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
The bottom line is that Trump surrounded himself with people who knew how to get stuff done. That's what successful people do.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Go to RCP and check for yourself.

There were so many ebbs and flows to since July and they already captured that he lead twice.

The bottom line is that Trump surrounded himself with people who knew how to get stuff done. That's what successful people do.

No, the bottom line is there are dumb people who empathize with a dumb leader because they think that's a 'normal person'. Those people outnumber the rational individuals.

Just like Rob Ford.

But that's democracy and it's completely legitimate.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yeah... everyone is pizzing their pants now... good... good

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Go to RCP and check for yourself.

There were so many ebbs and flows to since July and they already captured that he lead twice.

Man. Just stop embarrassing yourself. Even if Hillary steals this election, you are toast with the trail you left behind.

We don't live there, lol

Please... you are so invested in this.

Lucky for you I won't be on that much tomorrow if he manages to win.

I don't think you realize what you're in for lol
I don't think you realize it!

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Trump will go forward with a team of fixers. I wish him luck. He should accomplish more than many would give him credit for.

Sunny ways 2.0

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Please... you are so invested in this.

First off, Trump will win and I completely accept that (already did 4 hours ago).

Secondly, he is so easy to criticize on virtually every policy issue, that it's gonna get real ugly unless he can suddenly turn into someone completely different.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Hillary should have waited the extra hour and congratulated The Donald on his win. The editorialists will be all over her in the morning.

Hillary did phone Trump to concede.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
The Donald did okay on his acceptance speech. Time for bed now.

Congrats to my US friends for another well hung election.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Hillary should have waited the extra hour and congratulated The Donald on his win. The editorialists will be all over her in the morning.

Hillary did phone Trump to concede.

It sounds like she was as gracious as she could be under the circumstances. While I'm the first to admit I never particularly liked her, she invested a good part of her life to get where she almost got to. The blow is a hard one to take in the hour or two she had to get used to it.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
something something how did it happen, something something the polls were wrong or something. Lol.

VIDEO COMPILATION: Pundits and Politicians Insist Donald Trump Cannot Win Election

anyway cucks, we told you...your smugness prevented the truth from being heard but now you can open your mom's basement to all the weeping hollywood tryhards that threatened to move to Canada.

p.s. we don't want or need you but have a nice day.

Trump beats the media and the establishment in pulling off the greatest upset ever | Fox News

Fascinating to think about in hindsight. The Clinton campaign worked to ensure they faced Trump, thinking it would be an easy win.

anyway, chin up, it's schadenfreude wednesday kids.

Dow Futures trading was reported down 800 points by CNN when Trump was picking up battleground states. Some people went to bed too early or accidentally forgot about this.

Republicans now control:

- Presidency
- Senate
- House
- Majority of State Houses
- Majority of Governorships
- And will pick Supreme Court

fukk hildebeast's family and her crooked cronies. hope President Trump sicks the dogs on her and that foundation.

it's an exciting time to be alive and we'll all remember where we were when this great event came to pass.

This year's Festivus will be the bestest Festivus eva.