2016 Presidential Campaign

hillary rodham clinton vs donald john trump who will win?

• hillary rodham clinton

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • donald john trump

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Apparently she called Trump to say.......

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
this is a trickier situation for concern trolls and pretenders here...to hold up their wannabe appearance whilst Donald Trump is president. :lol:

they gonna be mad for a long time.

lovely init?

I predict that barry will be mealy-mouthed when acknowledging Mr. Trump's gigantic victory. He'll snipe and then talk about himself and be all smug. That's ok tho'.

Then when Trump moves in he can mention to the country how Melania now has the chance to finally clean up the White House, get the stink of smoke out of it and decorate it nicely, with class.

I think a couple of Pepe garden gnomes will be a nice touch.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
If I were a female White House intern, I'd ask my employer to get me a custom-fitted chastity belt so I can lock myself into it and leave the key at home when I come to work.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
That Kool-Aid didn't work last night... and it isn't working now.

It's over Johnny... IT'S OVER!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I just thank my lucky stars that I'm not American.

Yup. They are generally, a ****ed up group of people. As I've said a few thousand times in the last year, it's amazing that these were the choices they had out of 350,000,000 people. This should be a wake up call to Americans but given the ideological divisions, I just can't see a moderately normal person getting elected

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Wow, I for one was wrong, I'm just very happy I don't live in the US. I do have to say that his promise of many things, like the big wall, stopping Muslim from entering the US, change in immigration policies, the huge job growth, NAFTA, jailing of Hillary, and jailing some women for having an abortion, and ISIS - he will bomb the **** out of them soon, plus so much more should make the next few months very interesting for the world watching. I wonder if Putin, Farage and Assange sent their congrats?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

23rd June 2016 - Brexit

8th November 2016 - Trump

Two big blows for the Western liberal establishment in the same year.

I tell you what, the BBC are in mourning right now, just as they were on 24th June.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Will Nigel Farage be White House ambassador? UKIP leader to meet Donald Trump on Saturday

UKIP leader Nigel Farage is hoping to meet Donald Trump on Saturday after pitching for a top job in the White House.

By Joshua Nevett / Published 9th November 2016
The Daily Express

The Brexiteer-in-chief wants to be Trump’s man in Europe.

The former UKIP top dog shared a platform with the billionaire at a rally during the election campaign, but stopped sort of backing him.

In an interview with ITV he told broadcaster Robert Peston that he would like to serve as Mr Trump’s ambassador to the European Union.

Now the Eurosceptic is hoping to meet with the 45th President of the United States, according to Sky News sources.

PALS: Farage is hoping to meet with the Donald on Saturday

When asked whether he had already had discussions with Trump about serving in his administration, Mr Farage kept his cards close to his chest.

Speaking on ITV’s Agenda programme, he said: “I don’t know what’s going to happen. All I can say is this election is very simple: it’s rather like Brexit.

“Do you want a change, or do you want to stay exactly as you are? That’s what it’s all about.

“If he did offer me a job I would quite like to be his ambassador to the European Union. I think I would do that job very well.”

TOP JOB: Farage wants to be trump's man in Europe

Nigel Farage eyes EU ambassador role in Donald Trump White house | Daily Star

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
The good news is that a Republican Senate and House of Reps will resist most of Trump's policies. Four years of Republican stalemate.