china
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• China, since you weren't able to post the article(or the link), I'll delete the thread for you. Maybe you'll be able to fix the problem and post a new thread later.
    Hey China,

I just listened to this podcast put out by the BBC concerning China and it future. They are a very impressive society. I don't know if you will be able to reach the link, but here it is.

There is a lot there but the planned 500 kmph train by the end of the year is an awesome feat in itself. I guess they are beating the Japanese at 360 kmph already.

Cheers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/documentaries/2010/05/100513_china_shaking_the_world_part_one.shtml

4 parts about 20 minutes each.
    Hi china
    Can you tell me that there are many spelling mistakes in my Chinese website or in my thread "Hi everyone"?And such as... Thank you!
    Hi china
    Thank you to pointed out that "....great web site though too many spelling mistakes`` .Yes, I don't feel good about my English, so I am scared to write something here and I study English every day recently. Sorry to make you feeling trouble.
    sorry mate, been thru a bit of a termoil over the last few months....just getting it together and getting back online hope you enjoyed your trip down under
    I thought it might be fun to start a private Fantasy Football league for us, private with the CCons, any group of 12 or so. I play every season. It is as good as any facebook app! lol !!!!
    It will give us a good reason to stay in touch and give each other some booyahs! Or some friendly grief!! lol !!!

NFL.com, ESPN.com, FOXsports net, YahooSports has a good one. Any suggestions? Demands??? lol!!!

Auto or live draft? Auto probably preferred with your pre-draft rankings.

Write me back before Monday??
    I look forward to it.
    I can set it up or whoever...

God Bless You
    May the Lord Grace your
    weekend with Angels!

Mark Bellware
    Please call
    1900 783 1647
    for more info
    No experiance needed

SVP appelez
    1 900 783 1647
    pour plus dinfo
    aucune experiance requise
    Sounds like you've been foreign for some time, what exactly are you doing in Asia?.. Sorry about writting my question on your wall, apparently you don't receive private messages.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…