Pierre Poilievre’s callous courting of Canada’s ‘deplorables’ (left wing in full panic mode)

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
In what way are they the same?

They're both horrible leaders who should never have been elected. They both are too concerned for their ego's and their 'appearances' to focus on the country they were supposed to lead.

Please elucidate your opinion....because I don't see any comparison at all.

Because you're a blind, brown lipped Trump cultist who thinks he can do no wrong?

One is a selfish narcissist who calls everyone names,

Well it's good you admit Trump's issues this time.

the other actually cares about his country (even if he is crude at times - poor wittle people who get their feelings hurt - can't stand him),

Yeah, Trudeau is a little bit of a pissant for this kind of antics.

even tho' he works for those who hate him as well as those who support him.

They both do.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Show us you know nothing about this woman some more, Dix.
Did you listen to what she said in her speech? That's what we need to hear - BIG TIME because that is what is happening. The fascists in opposition hate her. While I don't (obviously) know her, if what she said in her speech is any indication, I'm behind her 100%. What is it about what she said don't you like? What is it about what she said makes HER a fascist?

• Love
Reactions: taxme

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Did you listen to what she said in her speech? That's what we need to hear - BIG TIME because that is what is happening. The fascists in opposition hate her. While I don't (obviously) know her, if what she said in her speech is any indication, I'm behind her 100%. What is it about what she said don't you like? What is it about what she said makes HER a fascist?

Which speech? I've heard one that she gave in Spain and that was scary AF.

How about you look up the "Brothers of Italy".

EVERY report about her is that she's far right. I'll let you google and pick your 'poison', as it were, on which report to read from.

She's praised Mussolini - and if that's not fascist then you really, REALLY don't know what fascism is.

This woman is a danger to a lot of people and I'd rather be on the side of those who opposed her, kind'a like those who opposed Mussolini and Hitler.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Which speech? I've heard one that she gave in Spain and that was scary AF.

How about you look up the "Brothers of Italy".

EVERY report about her is that she's far right. I'll let you google and pick your 'poison', as it were, on which report to read from.

She's praised Mussolini - and if that's not fascist then you really, REALLY don't know what fascism is.

This woman is a danger to a lot of people and I'd rather be on the side of those who opposed her, kind'a like those who opposed Mussolini and Hitler.
You better define far right. Yesterday I had a guy tell me that TurdOWE is center-right.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Trudeau is FAR from center-right.

As for far right:

Fascism is a great example of far right.

So is Authoritarian. So is Nationalism.
Actually the left likes to portray it like that but it's more of an example of far left.

Was it techumseh who said that the political spectrum isn't really a line, it's a horseshoe?

Authortarianism is fundimentally opposed to most right wing thinking. Freedom, personal choice, personal responsibility, right to property, right to religion etc etc are all key components of right wing thinking and CANNOT survive under an authortarian regime.

However the ideals of the left practically require it. You can't have a social safety net without a centralized gov't structure. You can't enforce political correctness, you can't raise the taxes for social projects, you can't have public health care etc etc etc without a central authority.

Moderate leftists want a LITTLE authortarianism. Far left people want a lot. But right wingers never want to see strong authortarianism unless they're so far they've bent back down to the left.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
All the fascists around today seem to be on the extreme left.

Which means you're full of it because fascism is NOT left.

What does fascism mean in simple terms?

noun. Britannica Dictionary definition of FASCISM. [noncount] 1. or Fascism : a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government.

You want to go far left? Think Communism, Maoism and so on. Just as batshit crazy as the far right and they all lead to about the same shit - ie a dictator or authoritarian in control telling people how to live their lives.

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
It seem the far left has a very different description of right wing than people on the right do. But then lefty’s can’t figure out the difference between fiscal conservatives and fundamentalists. I have also noticed that religious fruitcakes are all the same, regardless of religion.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Sure it is. Why not? Bet you can't answer that.

noun. Britannica Dictionary definition of FASCISM. [noncount] 1. or Fascism : a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government.
So ... russia, venezuela, china, cuba until more recently....
You want to go far left? Think Communism, Maoism and so on.
Ummmm.... they all fit your definition.....
Just as batshit crazy as the far right and they all lead to about the same shit - ie a dictator or authoritarian in control telling people how to live their lives.
They "lead' to the same thing because they ARE the same thing.

RIght wing ideology is about less gov't, more personal freedoms and choice, more personal responsibility. There's no room on the right for authortarians.

The only reason the left insists on calling things like facism "right wing" is so it doesn't sound like ALL the monsters are on their side.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

You want to go far left? Think Communism, Maoism and so on. Just as batshit crazy as the far right and they all lead to about the same shit - ie a dictator or authoritarian in control telling people how to live their lives.
That is a perfect description of the extreme left. Fascism and communism as it is practiced are very similar.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
That is a perfect description of the extreme left. Fascism and communism as it is practiced are very similar.

oh good grief.

It seem the far left has a very different description of right wing than people on the right do. But then lefty’s can’t figure out the difference between fiscal conservatives and fundamentalists. I have also noticed that religious fruitcakes are all the same, regardless of religion.

Okay, then what is "right wing" to you?

Nothing wrong with fiscal conservatism, tbh. But fundamentalists, that's normally a religious thing so nothing to do with fiscal at all...

I agree with your point on the 'religious fruitcakes' though.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Describes Trudeau to a T.....and Biden's handlers also.

Reactions: petros