Democrats Truly Are Feckin' Stupid.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Many big-money actors are working on pay equity.

But I understand you don't know and don't care, you just want to spew hate at a group you perceive to be "liberal."
Yeppers, apparently I'm REALLY hateful!1 NOT - don't "hate" anyone but sure do hate stupid ideas & ideologies that don't make any sense at all. I also hate "mustard" and the way things are going, that proves that I'm a racist of some sort too and should be cancelled, hated and destroyed. Seriously - that's what the world is coming to.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Trump didn't actually do anything radical & the Democrats are so I'm not sure what you're referring to. Enlighten???
"Actually" might be rather debatable! He's a blowhard and did set a combative tone as we witnessed when renegotiating Nafta AND when he predicted months before the election that it was going to be "rigged". Instilling destructive ideas into peoples' heads might be construed as radical. Instilling destructive ideas resulting in mayhem at the Capitol, is definitely radical. J.M.H.O. (along with a few million others) :)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Freeland fucked up and didnt consider American companies would land cheaper Asian defective aluminum and steel products at Canadian Ports where dollar exchange beat the Canadian tariff.

What crap negotiating if you dont consider dollar values when setting mutual tariffs against the same export sources.

The legitimate Canadian imports and exporters lost heavily.

Amateurs

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
"Actually" might be rather debatable! He's a blowhard and did set a combative tone as we witnessed when renegotiating Nafta AND when he predicted months before the election that it was going to be "rigged". Instilling destructive ideas into peoples' heads might be construed as radical. Instilling destructive ideas resulting in mayhem at the Capitol, is definitely radical. J.M.H.O. (along with a few million others) :)
Was he wrong?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Freeland fucked up and didnt consider American companies would land cheaper Asian defective aluminum and steel products at Canadian Ports where dollar exchange beat the Canadian tariff.

What crap negotiating if you dont consider dollar values when setting mutual tariffs against the same export sources.

The legitimate Canadian imports and exporters lost heavily.

Amateurs
That's what happens when you send a "journalist" to negotiate - she didn't have a clue and was "out negotiated". Our loss is America's gain. Sending someone that's ideologically bent without any negotiating experience was one of the most stupid thing that Trudeau ever did.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Ya, JLM, I agree, he is a "blow hard" but he did get things done. I prefer to accept individuals whose "actions" speak louder than "words". I have stated previously that while I don't care for him personally & didn't like some of the tweets he made, he did what he said he was going to do and that's what is important. He improved the lives of many. Biden is doing the exact opposite while using "nice" words. Big bloody deal.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
That's what happens when you send a "journalist" to negotiate - she didn't have a clue and was "out negotiated". Our loss is America's gain. Sending someone that's ideologically bent without any negotiating experience was one of the most stupid thing that Trudeau ever did.
Worst decision for the West was allowing the US fully out of their Oil purchase obligations throwing us at the mercy of their marketers.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Ya, JLM, I agree, he is a "blow hard" but he did get things done. I prefer to accept individuals whose "actions" speak louder than "words". I have stated previously that while I don't care for him personally & didn't like some of the tweets he made, he did what he said he was going to do and that's what is important. He improved the lives of many. Biden is doing the exact opposite while using "nice" words. Big bloody deal.
Do you think with Biden he's NOT taking action or is he taking action in ways we don't like? Like on day one "deep sixed" the pipeline? He has gotten right onto Covid 19 and has totally changed the philosophy on climate change and touched base with our illustrious leader. I don't see that as bad for his first month! :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Prove it, we supplied proof to the contrary
What's there to prove? Anyone who has followed the news heard his bull shit on the "rigged election" and has witnessed the mayhem at the parliament. Anyone who didn't pick up on that either wasn't paying attention or is stupid. :)

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
What's there to prove? Anyone who has followed the news heard his bull shit on the "rigged election" and has witnessed the mayhem at the parliament. Anyone who didn't pick up on that either wasn't paying attention or is stupid. :)
Do you have proof to refute that there was election fraud ? Biden in the White house is not proof

Returning to election rules of the past is proof of something fishy

France changing their election rules because of the US election is proof

Michigan removing 177,000 voter from their roll post election is proof

Pennsylvania with 200,000+ over votes is proof

Capturing Chinese communication with voting machines in real time is proof of foreign interference

Do I need to go on?

What do you have JLM?

Reactions: 55Mercury

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Do you have proof to refute that there was election fraud ? Biden in the White house is not proof

Capturing Chinese communication with voting machines in real time is proof of foreign interference

Do I need to go on?

What do you have JLM?
Full Blown T D S

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Do I need to go on?

What do you have JLM?
No one but a fool would say there was no election frauas I'm pretty sure a counterfeit ballot probably got snuck in here and there, but anyone who thinks enough fraud happened to throw the election just ain't playing with a "full deck" and I have some cheap beach property complete with a bridge for sale. What do you think the scrutineers were doing through the whole process?

Reactions: Tecumsehsbones

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No one but a fool would say there was no election frauas I'm pretty sure a counterfeit ballot probably got snuck in here and there, but anyone who thinks enough fraud happened to throw the election just ain't playing with a "full deck" and I have some cheap beach property complete with a bridge for sale. What do you think the scrutineers were doing through the whole process?
Can't fix stupid, JLM.