Democrats Truly Are Feckin' Stupid.

Dixie Cup

House Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I am one who doesn't believe. This is an organized "caravan" by the Left who are supporting these poor people into coming to the U.S. They are also responsible for any increase in Trafficking (be it drugs or humans) and an investigation into who is supporting this needs to be done. But of course, it won't and hundreds if not thousands of individuals will be badly affected. So much for "compassion" - this is totally the opposite.

BTW the millions of dollars going to these countries (Guatemala, Honduras, etc) where is this money going? Whose pockets are being lined? Why aren't the governments doing something to improve the lives of their citizens? Why isn't the American government looking into where the funds are going? I suspect there are those in the American government who are profiting from this whole thing, not only for political votes but for the money as well.

The U.S. government is so corrupt that Trump would have needed at least another 12 years to get rid of the rot. With the Democrats & RHINOS, it's pretty much impossible.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I am one who doesn't believe. This is an organized "caravan" by the Left who are supporting these poor people into coming to the U.S. They are also responsible for any increase in Trafficking (be it drugs or humans) and an investigation into who is supporting this needs to be done. But of course, it won't and hundreds if not thousands of individuals will be badly affected. So much for "compassion" - this is totally the opposite.

BTW the millions of dollars going to these countries (Guatemala, Honduras, etc) where is this money going? Whose pockets are being lined? Why aren't the governments doing something to improve the lives of their citizens? Why isn't the American government looking into where the funds are going? I suspect there are those in the American government who are profiting from this whole thing, not only for political votes but for the money as well.

The U.S. government is so corrupt that Trump would have needed at least another 12 years to get rid of the rot. With the Democrats & RHINOS, it's pretty much impossible.
Open border society is one of the Liberal groups involved in organizing the caravans