'The worst president we have ever seen. Period'

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
just a little reminder of the past for those who wish to guess the future if the above insurrection act was in fact signed:

Top Economists: Iceland Did It Right … And Everyone Else Is Doing It Wrong​

Iceland Shows the Way​

Nobel prize winning economist Joe Stiglitz notes:

Nobel prize winning economist Paul Krugman writes:

Krugman also says:

Krugman is right. Letting the banks go bust – instead of perpetually bailing them out – is the right way to go.

Stiglitz isn't wrong.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The penis envy is strong in this one.
The pen is mightier than the sword they say!

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
1610388139925.png

The terrorist attack is NOT over. Thousands from Wednesday’s terrorist mob assault on the Capitol have not been arrested and have NOT LEFT the DC area. They are planning more attacks. This poster I’ve included here is being displayed all over. It has even been circulated among the members of Congress.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the People’s Republic of China (PRC) is increasingly exploiting United States capital to resource and to enable the development and modernization of its military, intelligence, and other security apparatuses, which continues to allow the PRC to directly threaten the United States homeland and United States forces overseas, including by developing and deploying weapons of mass destruction, advanced conventional weapons, and malicious cyber-enabled actions against the United States and its people.

Key to the development of the PRC’s military, intelligence, and other security apparatuses is the country’s large, ostensibly private economy. Through the national strategy of Military-Civil Fusion, the PRC increases the size of the country’s military-industrial complex by compelling civilian Chinese companies to support its military and intelligence activities. Those companies, though remaining ostensibly private and civilian, directly support the PRC’s military, intelligence, and security apparatuses and aid in their development and modernization.

At the same time, those companies raise capital by selling securities to United States investors that trade on public exchanges both here and abroad, lobbying United States index providers and funds to include these securities in market offerings, and engaging in other acts to ensure access to United States capital. In that way, the PRC exploits United States investors to finance the development and modernization of its military.

I therefore further find that the PRC’s military-industrial complex, by directly supporting the efforts of the PRC’s military, intelligence, and other security apparatuses, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat, which has its source in substantial part outside the United States, to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States. To protect the United States homeland and the American people, I hereby declare a national emergency with respect to this threat.

Accordingly, I hereby order:

More in tweet link

• Wow
Reactions: Danbones

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Only the left has the right to protest huh?
Apparently so.

Odd how el Wapo says it's on the 20th and Fascistbook says the 17th.

Concerns about more violent incidents appear to be well-founded. Calls for widespread protests on the days leading up to the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden have been rampant online for weeks. These demonstrations are scheduled to culminate with what organizers have dubbed a “Million Militia March” on Jan. 20 as Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala D. Harris are to be sworn in on the same Capitol grounds that rioters overran on Wednesday.
Are they still peacefully rioting in Portland? Was the lawsuit against the City of Seattle dropped by businesses and residents seeking compensation for damages, loss of income and a lack of security during Seattle's peaceful riots?

Who inspired the peaceful protests?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the People’s Republic of China (PRC) is increasingly exploiting United States capital to resource and to enable the development and modernization of its military, intelligence, and other security apparatuses, which continues to allow the PRC to directly threaten the United States homeland and United States forces overseas, including by developing and deploying weapons of mass destruction, advanced conventional weapons, and malicious cyber-enabled actions against the United States and its people.

Key to the development of the PRC’s military, intelligence, and other security apparatuses is the country’s large, ostensibly private economy. Through the national strategy of Military-Civil Fusion, the PRC increases the size of the country’s military-industrial complex by compelling civilian Chinese companies to support its military and intelligence activities. Those companies, though remaining ostensibly private and civilian, directly support the PRC’s military, intelligence, and security apparatuses and aid in their development and modernization.

At the same time, those companies raise capital by selling securities to United States investors that trade on public exchanges both here and abroad, lobbying United States index providers and funds to include these securities in market offerings, and engaging in other acts to ensure access to United States capital. In that way, the PRC exploits United States investors to finance the development and modernization of its military.

I therefore further find that the PRC’s military-industrial complex, by directly supporting the efforts of the PRC’s military, intelligence, and other security apparatuses, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat, which has its source in substantial part outside the United States, to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States. To protect the United States homeland and the American people, I hereby declare a national emergency with respect to this threat.

More in tweet link
hayley

@hayley000777

·
1h

Replying to
@MichaelSalla
It also also targets people with ties to the CCP. Hmm

🤔

wonder who could have ties to the CCP?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
EXECUTIVE ORDERS

Executive Order on Addressing the Threat from Securities Investments that Finance Communist Chinese Military Companies​

beginning 9:30 a.m. eastern standard time on January 11, 2021,

go read
;)

Brian Jay Kornbau

@Relntls333

Replying to
@MichaelSalla
A declaration of War

2:16 PM · Jan 11, 2021·Twitter Web App

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Bois, you tootoos need to work on your reading and perception deficits...
:)
serially!

see EO above...^

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The approval rating of a wet fart.

But I'm not surprised, when you've got babbies like Walter and Jinentonicks as your fantards.

33% of American voters said they approve how Trump is handling his job, a dramatic drop of 11 percentage points since December when 44% said they approved of his job performance.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll​

Sponsored by SLANTED from Sharyl Attkisson

Monday, January 11, 2021
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, Sponsored by SLANTED from Sharyl Attkisson, for Monday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapprove.

not much different than it's always been, some days up a touch, some days down a touch..
but twitter just LOST SEVERAL BILLION DOLLARS
;)
ouch
That's gotta hurt!!!

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
The approval rating of a wet fart.

But I'm not surprised, when you've got babbies like Walter and Jinentonicks as your fantards.

33% of American voters said they approve how Trump is handling his job, a dramatic drop of 11 percentage points since December when 44% said they approved of his job performance.
Apparently because the President stated categorically if people are going to the Capital to do so peacefully is the Lefts way of saying he incited violence. I did not hear or see him state anything else - he did not say to riot or destroy - he said his party was the party of law & order. Again, apparently that's inciting violence. Do people not see this for what it is? Plain stupidity on the part of politicians, both Dems & Republicans. Asinine.