'The worst president we have ever seen. Period'

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Well what have we got here? Just a rumor for the moment?
;)
...but the next hours will tell the tale.

Insurrection Act Signed? Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 1.10.2021

Government Corruption

The Insurrection Act​

Well Patriots - I believe the day we have all been waiting for is now in play.

It is Sunday, January 10, 2021 and one of my very reliable sources has told me he was inbound to Camp Pendleton due to the Insurrection Act being signed.
While this information was coming in, I watched Washington Dulles airport go into lockdown. Nothing in - nothing out. This typically would indicate that POTUS was on the move. I also watched two aircraft exfil the area at the same time - not showing as AF1 - but something else. Which, btw - is not only very likely they would not broadcast his movement - but would also show as something entirely different. We witnessed GW Bush do the same thing when he went to Bagdad during the war, his AF1 747 was actually squawking as a Gulfstream aircraft.

So what is the Insurrection Act?

The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law that empowers the President of the United States to deploy U.S. military and federalized National Guard troops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder, insurrection, or rebellion.
The act provides a "statutory exception" to the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, which limits the use of military personnel under federal command for law enforcement purposes within the United States. Yes, folks, that means the military can and will start arresting people.

Before invoking the powers under the Act, 10 U.S.C. § 254 requires the President to first publish a proclamation ordering the insurgents to disperse. Remember this video shot in the rose garden and what POTUS said? Telling everyone to go home? Condemning what people were doing at the Capitol?
I am not going to lie, when I saw it I was a little angry at POTUS because I felt like he had just sold us out. HE was the guy who called everyone there, and now he was condemning us!? It made no sense. NOW IT DOES!

There are Constitutional exceptions to Posse Comitatus restrictions rooted in the President's own constitutional authority. Defense Department guidelines describe "homeland defense" as a "constitutional exception" to Posse Comitatus restriction, meaning that measures necessary to guarantee National Security from external threats are not subject to the same limitations.

Now, the flight in question. MC4521 exfilled the Capitol right when all of this lockdown occurred. Interesting data point - it appears that the flight departed out of Oceana NAS. This is probably because if POTUS were to boogy out of DC, EVERYONE would see the movement and know something was happening. So, go to an alternate and secure exfil location.
pic 1

and then we have this flight that went out ahead of it, MC46, which btw is moving out. The initial intel showed the aircraft as a C2 - which is a twin engine turbo prop… sorry, but there isn’t a turbo prop on the planet that can make it across the pond in 4 hours, let alone have the fuel capacity to do so.
pic 2

So, what is next? I imagine the next thing we will see is an announcement from POTUS once - likely via the EBS. Then, we will see the military going hot on arrests of the traitors.. my estimate is that the next 24-48 hours will be very telling. Watch for the 1.13.21 date.

God Bless -

Monkey out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
just a little reminder of the past for those who wish to guess the future if the above insurrection act was in fact signed:

Top Economists: Iceland Did It Right … And Everyone Else Is Doing It Wrong​

Iceland Shows the Way​

Nobel prize winning economist Joe Stiglitz notes:

What Iceland did was right. It would have been wrong to burden future generations with the mistakes of the financial system.
Nobel prize winning economist Paul Krugman writes:

What [Iceland’s recovery] demonstrated was the … case for letting creditors of private banks gone wild eat the losses.
Krugman also says:

A funny thing happened on the way to economic Armageddon: Iceland’s very desperation made conventional behavior impossible, freeing the nation to break the rules. Where everyone else bailed out the bankers and made the public pay the price, Iceland let the banks go bust and actually expanded its social safety net. Where everyone else was fixated on trying to placate international investors, Iceland imposed temporary controls on the movement of capital to give itself room to maneuver.
Krugman is right. Letting the banks go bust – instead of perpetually bailing them out – is the right way to go.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Simon Parkes: The Insurrection Act was Signed Last Night​

Insurrection Act declared Saturday night?​

Rumors abound on social media amongst Trump’s biggest supporters that “it isn’t over! The Insurrection Act was signed last night. This is a military operation.”

Most such claims assert that Trump has overwhelming evidence of voter fraud from Italy, the US military is aware of an attempted stolen election, and Trump will use EBS to communicate with the public when most communication channels go down during an Insurrection Act blackout.

Well, that is more sources than an MF or a cliffy post usually has...
;)
I guess we shall see very shortly.

What Is the Insurrection Act?​

The collection of statutes now known as the Insurrection Act provides the president with the authority to employ active duty military against U.S. citizens during extraordinary circumstances of civil unrest or rebellion that threaten a state or its government, superseding other laws that generally prevent the use of forces like the Army domestically in a law-enforcement capacity.
But the act's infrequent use in U.S. history has left many Americans unfamiliar with its provisions, despite the broad powers it conveys.

What Is The Insurrection Act That Trump Is Threatening To Invoke?​

Well, we shall see, we shall see.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
BTW TM deserves credit for suggesting this might be happening. He really caught it first...

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Oh right, a senior RINO leaker is quote worthy after he has changed his underwear is he? I guess he a-scared twitter will yank his wire if he doesn't conform.
;)
Say where did you get the nifty yellow hat dood?

Apparently MF doesn't realize that there are Republicans who are part of the swamp & hate Trump as much as Democrats. Sheesh!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Except for us!!!

WOW: Huge Antifa mob in New York City right now with SHIELDS and masks and probably non-purged Twitter accounts

Thanks a million Unkie George!!!

You are welcome my droids! You are welcome!
;)
Your death star will be in the mail shortly!!!

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Not if the rumor of him signing the insurrection act is true...Nancy pants apparently was trying to get the nuclear codes away from him...
:)
somebody Huntered her laptop the other day.
It seems he has even bigger problems than that! Apparently he is even persona non grata in the golfing circles! He's f**ked!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
It seems he has even bigger problems than that! Apparently he is even persona non grata in the golfing circles! He's f**ked!
Enjoying the take over of the free world by the actual fascists are you?

YOU ARE A GOOD MAN JLM, Your check is in the mail!!!

When you think Trump is bad but you love the guy who admittedly put his fellow Jews on the train for HITLER!!!

I bet you also think budgies balance themselves too!

PLEASE say it ain't so, say it ain't so!
(haha)

Last edited:

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Enjoying the take over of the free world by the actual fascists are you?

YOU ARE A GOOD MAN JLM, Your check is in the mail!!!

When you think Trump is bad but you love the guy who admittedly put his fellow Jews on the train for HITLER!!!

I bet you also think budgies balance themselves too!

PLEASE say it ain't so, say it ain't so!
(haha)
Yep, this is the kind of stuff that Soros is famous for & has a reputation of doing - destroying countries economies & screwing up the politics. He's done it again with his billions of dollars going to Leftist causes. Watch out Canada cuz as per the pics above, it's in the works!