B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
One of your better posts. Less keystrokes is sure to improve it.
Can't teach you anything can we? The word would be "fewer" not "less".
Kids these days. They just don't listen.

Do you have Trumpophobia or something ? You sure seem to have a hate on for the man .
hhmm He's a know-it-all who isn't very intelligent, he's pushy, far more egotistical than his intelligence qualifies him for, and he has totally ridiculous hair. What's not to dislike? lol

I wish there was some way we could elect him President and Prime Minister of Canada. Lead to the United Kingdom of Trump!
Oh yay, then I could be a Trumpette, too.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Kids these days. They just don't listen.

hhmm He's a know-it-all who isn't very intelligent, he's pushy, far more egotistical than his intelligence qualifies him for, and he has totally ridiculous hair. What's not to dislike? lol

Oh yay, then I could be a Trumpette, too.

Nothing . But that doesn't scare me . He is funding his own campaign and not bought and paid for like most political animals are .
Americans like the breath of fresh air he provides . They are also sick of politicians who are to fearful of the pressitudes that they refuse to speak truth .
Will the American people elect Trump ? Probably not , so no sense getting all worked up about him . It is fun watching all the heads explode though .

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Nothing . But that doesn't scare me . He is funding his own campaign and not bought and paid for like most political animals are .
Well, true enough. But the only problem there is that there are people that are quite a bit smarter than he is around and it'd just a matter of time before they'd figure out how to give him the idea that their ideas would be cool. I'd say it would take a matter of minutes. You have to remember that it's likely the obnly things people tried to convince him to do so far is donate money or perhaps speak at some function or other. He has a huge weak spot for the limelight.
Americans like the breath of fresh air he provides . They are also sick of politicians who are to fearful of the pressitudes that they refuse to speak truth .
What pressitudes?
Will the American people elect Trump ? Probably not , so no sense getting all worked up about him . It is fun watching all the heads explode though .
Well, yeeeeeaaaahhh. The only value Trumpet is to folks is as entertainment. I thought that was a given.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
He has a huge weak spot for the limelight.

He has a weak spot for a lot of sh*t.:)

Careful Anna, people don't like that. (I love it, when I went to school we were taught to speak English) I have a whole list of pet peeves about grammar that would bore everybody.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Well, now you tell me adults are supposed to skip your posts. It's better late than never I suppose, though. =)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Further proof that the USA is in full scale decay ...

True Dat.

...and then there are the Walters of this world. Which explains a lot.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYPuGiKFJzc

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp3dzTW523I

Yeah, he's so concerned about manufacturing in China, yet his own product line which is sold at Macy's is made where??

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYoOPgeTMQc

All he is doing is reading the FoxNews Talking Points.. anti-Immigration, anti-China, anti-Middle Class, pro-Big Business

Trumps ego? LOL

www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7UcQcD9INI

Far from Classy

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Interesting association there Murray played Big Ern in the movie Kingpin and had a better comb over than Trump. To even take Trump seriously says we may be in big trouble here.

Yes, most assuredly it does.

Or, it could be just cute meme I came across and figured it would fit this thread more than any others.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. ;)