Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Hey, you're the one running to his defence every time I say anything negative about the guy,

Where?

that's obsession. You having another Trumpgasim with your man crush on the Donald? :lol:

Face it you're obsessed with Donald Trump. You have to resort to making up stuff because you're obsession with him and your hatred of brown people.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
He loves America and ain't one of your namby-pamby, mealy-mouthed, lying politicians.

TRUMP 2016 - The Leadership America Deserves!

LOL so true, the leadership "America Deserves" so, so true if they elect this guy.

Well approx. 35% of your party of choice are presently supporting this guy .
What does that say ?

It's says Americans are getting stupider. :lol:

I think I was also clear that if the choice was Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton, I'd vote for Hillary.

The GOP won't nominate this clown anyhow.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQNxwXgT-RA

Also below is a great sample of Trumps vanity, suing anyone who says anything about him that offends him... and you want this idiot running the country? There goes the First Ammendment out the door...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=089oKOa3vFw

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
There will be hell toupee.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Arnold Schwarzenegger to replace Donald Trump as host of 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Reuters
First posted: Monday, September 14, 2015 12:09 PM EDT | Updated: Monday, September 14, 2015 04:08 PM EDT
NEW YORK - "Terminator" star Arnold Schwarzenegger will be the new host of NBC's reality TV show The Celebrity Apprentice - NBC.com the network said on Monday, replacing Donald Trump who quit the show to run for U.S. president.
Schwarzenegger, 68, who returned to movie making after ending his second term as California governor in 2011, will take over when the show returns in the 2016-17 season, NBC, a unit of Comcast Corp, said in a statement.
"Arnold Schwarzenegger is the epitome of a global brand in entertainment and business, and his accomplishments in the political arena speak for themselves, " Paul Telegdy, president of alternative programming for NBC, said in a statement.
Telegdy said Schwarzenegger had ideas for "a fresh take" on the show, in which celebrities compete with each other on business tasks while raising money for charities.
Trump, who coined the catch phrase "You're fired," stepped down from the show earlier this year because he decided to run as Republican candidate for U.S. president in 2016. He is currently leading opinion polls.
Schwarzenegger said he was a huge fan of 'The Celebrity Apprentice' and "the way it showcases the challenges and triumphs of business and teamwork. I am thrilled to bring my experience to the boardroom and to continue to raise millions for charity."
The Austrian-born action hero and former bodybuilder has released a handful of movies since returning to the entertainment industry, but few have had the box office success he enjoyed in the 1980s and 1990s with films like "Conan the Barbarian" and "The Terminator."
His latest outing "Terminator: Genisys," released in July, brought in a disappointing $90 million at the North American box office but fared much better overseas with about $350 million, according to Box Office Mojo (Reporting by Jill Serjeant in New York and Anya George Tharakan in Bengaluru; Editing by Christian Plumb)
Arnold Schwarzenegger to replace Donald Trump as host of 'Celebrity Apprentice'

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
At least they hate Muzzies.

Islam is an ideology, like Communism or Nazism. I don't even classify it as a religion, because there are so many secular governments in the Middle East run under this warped ideology.

Which makes you wonder if Trump is willing to kick out all the illegals from the USA, if there is another terrorist attack on the USA homeland, will there be Japanese camps set up for Muslims within the USA?

I wouldn't put it past him. He'd probably fire up the ovens too.

He does seem a little partial to Nazi German Soldier.

Oh here we go Walter is having another Trumpgasim with his reds -1 :roll:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Islam is an ideology, like Communism or Nazism. I don't even classify it as a religion, because there are so many secular governments in the Middle East run under this warped ideology.

Which makes you wonder if Trump is willing to kick out all the illegals from the USA, if there is another terrorist attack on the USA homeland, will there be Japanese camps set up for Muslims within the USA?
Or will there be American camps set up for Muslims in Japan?

I wouldn't put it past him. He'd probably fire up the ovens too.
And this is a bad thing because. . .?

Don't pretend you don't hate Muzzies, Boomer. Your record on this board is as long and clear as the blue Alberta sky.

He does seem a little partial to Nazi German Soldier.
Germany is a strong ally and a great country.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
LOL T-Bones your satire is superb this morning. You missed your calling you should be in Late Night TV. :lol:

I don't "hate" muslims, I do hate is Islamic Ideology. I don't like Nazism either.. and I'm not real fond of terrorists that kill in the name of Islam.

I hope you're not trying to defend Islamic Terrorist, are you ;)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Trump will get a bullet in the head before he even becomes President.

Also, take it from somebody who has voted for George Bush twice, Romney and would vote republican no matter what, however, if Trump is the nominated by the GOP, I would vote Democrat. Plug my nose while doing it, but I would vote democrat.

I know of plenty of Republicans in Texas and elsewhere that feel the same.

Donald Trump is handing the Democrats a win.

Trump is a fool.

So keep having Trumpgasim and watch the Dems be in power for another 4 years.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Someone is digging Hillary's pantsuits I think.

And you call others stupid? LMAO