Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Someone who thinks the goof is actually worth the bullet, I would imagine. lol

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Boomer is obsessed with Trump.

Kinda of like the kid pulling the hair of the girl he likes.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Wow, the biggest flaw that can be found is how he does his hair rather than any of the issues in the speeches. Kind of explains why there is such a big mess in the first place.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Wow, the biggest flaw that can be found is how he does his hair rather than any of the issues in the speeches. Kind of explains why there is such a big mess in the first place.
Wow possibly the most coherent thought I have seen you post >

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Boomer is obsessed with Trump.

Kinda of like the kid pulling the hair of the girl he likes.

Hey, you're the one running to his defence every time I say anything negative about the guy, that's obsession. You having another Trumpgasim with your man crush on the Donald? :lol:

Yeah right kiddo. His racist comments towards Mexicans, his vial comments towards women, his ego and boasting about how good his is or better than the rest of the public. The list goes on, but anyone who actually like this guy is just fukking stupid. I wouldn't even associate with somebody that dumb in public.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Hey, you're the one running to his defence every time I say anything negative about the guy, that's obsession. You having another Trumpgasim with your man crush on the Donald? :lol:

Yeah right kiddo. His racist comments towards Mexicans, his vial comments towards women, his ego and boasting about how good his is or better than the rest of the public. The list goes on, but anyone who actually like this guy is just fukking stupid. I wouldn't even associate with somebody that dumb in public.
Well approx. 35% of your party of choice are presently supporting this guy .
What does that say ?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

He loves America and ain't one of your namby-pamby, mealy-mouthed, lying politicians.

TRUMP 2016 - The Leadership America Deserves!