Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Actually when you get the majority of the support it is usually the other side that is the A-hole. The current regime is known to put POW's in containers and locking the door for a few days. I'm pretty Don would allow a few air holes so they were still alive when they got back home, I haven't heard him say they don't deserve the same basic rights that Americans should have.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
He's made the British Labour Party viable again and the British Labour Party hates him for it. You should develope an interest of some kind.
Nah, I had my two kids. Not interested in making more, viable or not. Labour is over-rated.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Well Trump wants to round up all the illegals in BoxCars and now he doesn't want anyone in the USA to speak Spanish.

What a biggot.

Only a Biggot would support this A-hole

someone said he actually is somewhat bi lingual, he speaks regular English and loud English. lol

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Yeah, I call him Trumpet for 2 reasons; he can be quite loud and he also likes blowing his own.

eeewwwww I just had a frightening picture go through my mind. SOMEBUDDY GIMME the mindbleach, PLEEEEEEEASE!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Trump never said this. The idiot Hillary said this and you believed her. Tsk, tsk.

....and you jerk off to his name, nuff said.. Go ahead reddie me, truth hurts. :lol:

Walter -->

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Are the boxcars full of weed and coke on the way coming north and she is just trying to get some extra money as they are empty going south?

When to the 'Trump can do anything Putin can do' pics start coming out or is against the rules to promote two people that get an approval rating in the high 80's?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Do you have Trumpophobia or something ? You sure seem to have a hate on for the man .
It's the 'no class and no money' deal with him, other than that he is close to being in a rage all the time, boomer rather than 'the new Don in town' .

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It's the 'no class and no money' deal with him, other than that he is close to being in a rage all the time, boomer rather than 'the new Don in town' .

LOL God you're a moron.. But hey, there is one good thing about the guy, he wants to exterminate Muslims too... not just Mexicians.

So maybe we will MHz in a boxcar yet with all his terrorist arsehole buddies.

Do you have Trumpophobia or something ? You sure seem to have a hate on for the man .

Unlike you, a Trumpaholic?