Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Donald Trump says U.S. is 'most highly taxed nation in the world'

Donald Trump says U.S. is 'most highly taxed nation in the world' | PolitiFact
For corporations it is true. Corporations do not actually pay tax anywhere in the world.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sarah Paulin seems to be jumping on his bandwagon, she should do the international stuff by reading his speeches and he could take charge of clean up the homeland so we aren't the laughing stock of the world.

Last edited:

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
1. My Iowa speech was the best speech I ever gave.
2. I'm suing Univision.
3. Jorge Ramos was screaming like a lunatic. He wasn't asking questions he was making statements.
4. The New York Times sucks, they said I have a toupee. It's NOT a toupee. Throws a copy of the New York Times in the air.
5. Calls audience member up on stage to inspect his hair. (missed 2 minutes, cable stopped covering, had to move to live stream)
6. Voters are tired of low energy people, Jeb is boring.
7. Jeb doesn't use his last name because we've had a lot of problems with that last name.
8. ISIS was dunking Christian heads in the ocean.
9. Vets support me the most.
10. Jeb is going down fast.
11. Ben Carson and Ted Cruz are pretty cool.
12. "The Iran pack is one of the all time..."

more

Trump Notes

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
'Unstable antenna' on Trump Tower in Toronto
By Don Peat, City Hall Bureau Chief
First posted: Monday, August 31, 2015 09:29 AM EDT | Updated: Monday, August 31, 2015 05:49 PM EDT
TORONTO - An “unstable antenna” on top of the Trump Tower will cause downtown traffic chaos until at least mid-day Tuesday.
Concerns about a “swaying” antenna at the top of the Trump International Hotel and Tower on Monday morning led to the closure of Bay St., between Richmond and King Sts., and Adelaide St., from Yonge to York Sts.
Toronto Police and city officials warned late Monday that the closures around the skyscraper could last well past Tuesday morning rush hour.
Given Donald Trump’s current bid to become the Republican nominee for U.S. president, the “unstable antenna mast” north of the border quickly led to lots of jokes on social media and quips from frustrated pedestrians who were forced to circumvent the disruption.
But Mayor John Tory wasn’t laughing about the antenna incident.
The mayor’s office confirmed that Tory has requested an investigation and wants those responsible “held accountable.
“The mayor is very concerned about the impact on traffic in the downtown core and surrounding area. Every effort is being made to reopen affected roads as soon as it is safe,” Tory’s office stated Monday.
City officials confirmed the streets were initially closed Monday “due to reports of potentially unsafe conditions, involving an antenna at the Trump Tower at 325 Bay St.
“The roads will remain closed until the owner of the building provides a report from a professional engineer that concludes there is no risk to the public,” the city stated.
“Toronto Building contacted and issued an order to the property management company in charge of and responsible for the building to provide a professional engineer’s report commenting on the safety of the antenna and related building elements. The city is awaiting a response to the issued order. To protect public safety, the roads will remain closed, and at this time it is anticipated that a response to the issued order will not be received until (Tuesday).”
Toronto Police officers and firefighters blocked the streets and sidewalks around the tower early Monday morning.
“The information was that the tower was coming loose or swaying at an unsafe rate,” said Sgt. Kevin Hamilton.
don.peat@sunmedia.ca
Police closed Bay St. between Richmond and King Sts. after a report of an "unstable antenna" on the Trump Tower in Toronto on Monday August 31, 2015. (Dave Abel/Toronto Sun)

'Unstable antenna' on Trump Tower in Toronto | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Su

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'm sure all his other rants on YouTube can make 15 minutes..

15 Minutes of?

How far will he go back on the anchor babies, start kicking out the Irish Anchor Babies in Boston. Oh sorry they ain't brown enough for the GOP.. you're safe Eagle. ;)

Irish anchor babies in Boston? Are you high?