Gun Control is Completely Useless.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
i'm sure their position can have more to it than staring out the window waiting for crazies, and cleaning
their gun.

lets think creatively.

If you let them do other jobs you will have union problems. Especially in BC where education is controlled by two radical unions.

Cougars are going after elementary schools kids now. Biatches are getting desperate.

They have been known to attack adults here too.

Yep.

Americans are ready to surrender their firearms.

Hundreds Rush To CT Gun Store To Buy Semi-Automatic Rifles

Maybe they just wanted to have something to surrender. Go with the crowd and all that.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Troll post. Sorry. Not really.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
wow this post has decended into the bowls of pigs, trolls and dirty old men.

The most commonly-accepted definition of a cougar is a woman 40 years of age or older who exclusively pursues very young men. The onset of the cougar years is hotly debated. Some feel that a cougar can be as young as 35, but women of this age would not be viewed as cougars unless their sexual conquests were no older than 25; the ten-year age difference seems to be an unspoken but accepted minimum between partners.
I wouldn't be able to keep up...lol. I sometimes fall asleep by 9. Young guys are just heading out for the night then. makes me tired just thinking about it.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I hear ya, so I'll tell you why.

Because people collect plates, nick nacks, cars, bobbles, old signs, gas pumps, rocking horses, record players, swords... ... and yes, even weapons.

Thank you. And in this instance, I get the whole "collect" thing. Hell if I could I'd be a sword collector myself, so this, yes, I understand.

But I don't imagine that I can just buy a sword without regulations, some of them probably strict. Should be the same with guns. The big issue, which is what the point of contention is for the more sensible about the issue IMO, is just how much regulation should there be.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
There is no law that I know of against collecting swords of any length..
The is a law against having a blade over a certain length in a public meeting (Hall, store, restaurant etc,)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Do that Santa.

Then I'll have a big mound of dirt in the back yard, new black boots, and venison in the freezer.

Anyone wanna buy a used sleigh???

Well, isn't that special. A child asks Santa to rid the world of guns, and colpy threatens to kill Santa AND Rudolph.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Gun Owner’s Home Outed By NY Newspaper Is Burglarized, Police Believe Thieves Were Looking To Steal His Gun…

I wonder if the Journal News is happy now?

Via Fox News:
The home of a gun owner, whose address was published by a New York newspaper, has been burglarized and police believe the burglars targeted the homeowner’s gun safe.

The residence in White Plains, was identified in a controversial list published by The Journal News — a Gannett Co. newspaper. The elderly homeowner, who legally owns weapons, was not at home at the time of the burglary.

“The police are doing a full investigation,” the unidentified man told NewsDay.

The newspaper has come under intense national exposure after they published a list of residents who have gun permits.

Keep reading…

Gun Owner

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Gun Owner’s Home Outed By NY Newspaper Is Burglarized, Police Believe Thieves Were Looking To Steal His Gun…

I wonder if the Journal News is happy now?

Via Fox News:
The home of a gun owner, whose address was published by a New York newspaper, has been burglarized and police believe the burglars targeted the homeowner’s gun safe.

The residence in White Plains, was identified in a controversial list published by The Journal News — a Gannett Co. newspaper. The elderly homeowner, who legally owns weapons, was not at home at the time of the burglary.

“The police are doing a full investigation,” the unidentified man told NewsDay.

The newspaper has come under intense national exposure after they published a list of residents who have gun permits.

Keep reading…

Gun Owner

See, I don't approve of this; the newspaper that is publishing the address' of people like they did. I hope they're sued somehow for it (which is saying a lot since I don't approve of suing someone over stupidity). That said, the story comes from Fox so I'll look elsewhere for it being reported to see what the real facts were and not just Fox Spin on it.

There is no law that I know of against collecting swords of any length..
The is a law against having a blade over a certain length in a public meeting (Hall, store, restaurant etc,)

From what little I'd been able to find, in the US swords are considered to be covered under the 2nd Ammendment but laws vary from state to state. Here I'm not sure what the law would be; I'd assume I'd have to go to the RCMP and notify them but that's a guess.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
“I’m confident there are some steps we can take that don’t require legislation and that are within my authority as president,” Obama said in a news conference in the East Room of the White House.

When it came to gun legislation, the president sought to reassure sportsmen and hunters that they have nothing for worry about.
“The issue here is not whether or not we believe in the 2nd Amendment.

Obama willing to use executive action on gun control | World | News | National Post

It ain't about hunting, you moron.

Stay tuned for rebellion in the hills.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...to-outfit-the-entire-chinese-and-indian-army/

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
As long as we are at it, the futility of magazine size restrictions.....watch this guy.

Fast Glock Shooting - YouTube

He is good, but even an amateur can change mags very quickly.

Oh, and just for interest, watch him do the body armour drill....two to the body, one to the head.......check out the timer. It starts on the sound of the whistle (when the gun is holstered), and stops time at the sound of the third shot.

This guy is good.