the master race ain't what it used to be

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
That was only used as an example to make an illustration. Up until that post this wasn't about Zionism, and yet you (Dark Beaver) took it upon yourself to attack an unrelated Jewish organization and quote an letter that blamed "the Jews" for creating the Nazi Party of Canada (not the CJC, Levant said "the Jews"). You can't hide behind your hatred of Israel and Zionism in making that comment. It was squarely aimed at Jews.

And so when someone takes every opportunity to attack Jews and Jewish organizations regardless of its relation to Zionism or even the real topic being discussed, one has to wonder. Are you being sincere about your criticism in each individual case and have a very bad habit of arguing unrelated issues in diverse threads, or do you just really hate Jews?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
That was only used as an example to make an illustration. Up until that post this wasn't about Zionism, and yet you (Dark Beaver) took it upon yourself to attack an unrelated Jewish organization and quote an letter that blamed "the Jews" for creating the Nazi Party of Canada (not the CJC, Levant said "the Jews"). You can't hide behind your hatred of Israel and Zionism in making that comment. It was squarely aimed at Jews.

And so when someone takes every opportunity to attack Jews and Jewish organizations regardless of its relation to Zionism or even the real topic being discussed, one has to wonder. Are you being sincere about your criticism in each individual case and have a very bad habit of arguing unrelated issues in diverse threads, or do you just really hate Jews?

Are you suggesting that Jews and Jewish organizations are beyond criticism?

(Are you being sincere about your criticism in each individual case and have a very bad habit of arguing unrelated issues in diverse threads, or do you just really hate Jews?)
That is the worst sentence construction I've ever seen. You must be American.

Last edited:

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007

There is legitimate criticism and then there is bashing. More than anything you bash the Jews.

(Are you being sincere about your criticism in each individual case and have a very bad habit of arguing unrelated issues in diverse threads, or do you just really hate Jews?)
That is the worst sentence construction I've ever seen. You must be American.

Maybe, but right on the money. It's not missed that while you slashed back with an insult you never bothered to answer the question.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

I'm suggesting that because you criticize Jews and Jewish organizations in threads not related to those organizations and when you back up your tangential criticism with a letter from Ezra Levant that uses language associating "the Jews" with those organizations, you give the very real impression that you yourself cannot separate Jewish organizations and the acts of individual Jews from "the Jews".

Even the above quoted post is a part of it. In that letter, Ezra Levant said there was a conspiracy to prop up these Nazi groups so that Jewish groups could pass hate speech laws and you scoffed at "the permanently victimized Jews." I never at all suggested that individual Jews or Jewish organizations are beyond criticism. I have repeatedly said it's the irrelevancy of your criticism of Jews that's suspicious. But that doesn't fit with your worldview so you just imagined I was suggesting Jews and Jewish organizations are beyond criticism. You are insisting that this is be about the conspiracy to silence criticism of Jewish groups. And that's the problem with your way of thinking. You've reached the conclusion before having the evidence and all subsequent information is rammed in to fit mould.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Because I thought it was hilarious that the Nazis took the bus home.

I'll have to plead ignorance here then. I've been to Calgary many times but I didn't know Nazis were the majority of the population there. I thought the Nazis having 16 members to the counter-protesters 200+ was a good indication of how few Nazis there were in Calgary. I also didn't know Nazi was a race.

I will admit I do have a bias against Nazis. If there are any Nazis here who are offended by me laughing at them, I don't give a ****. I am unabashedly insensitive to the feelings of Nazis. Bold statements, I know, but that's just how I roll.

Bigot.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
""""He got the idea from the American eugenics program.""""

My hero, Tommy Douglas, also supported and was in favour of eugenics at one point in his life, or perhaps throughout.

The more I stand in front of my mirror, the more I tend to think he might have had a point.

And the more I tend to not give a sh it.

But, back to the OP. If someone had given Der Fewer de better a swift kick in the nuts, way back when, think of the lives it would have saved.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
""""He got the idea from the American eugenics program.""""

My hero, Tommy Douglas, also supported and was in favour of eugenics at one point in his life, or perhaps throughout.

The more I stand in front of my mirror, the more I tend to think he might have had a point.

And the more I tend to not give a sh it.

But, back to the OP. If someone had given Der Fewer de better a swift kick in the nuts, way back when, think of the lives it would have saved.

Yeah....Tommy was a great man, but a man of his time....none of us are perfect.

He also thought homosexuality was a mental disease.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
No such thing as a master race . Was a great idea for the propaganda of the time tho.
Well we really can't change time. Hitler came and went and basically moved the earth . Showed us how easily moved and duped we could go.
Have we learnt anything from that? I am afraid the answer is no.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yeah....Tommy was a great man, but a man of his time....none of us are perfect.

He also thought homosexuality was a mental disease.[/QUOTE]

What proof do we have that it isn't?

No such thing as a master race . Was a great idea for the propaganda of the time tho.
Well we really can't change time. Hitler came and went and basically moved the earth . Showed us how easily moved and duped we could go.

I'm quite positive the answer is no- we have a new premier in British Columbia, who a couple of weeks ago was generally held in pretty low esteem, but after a couple days in office she went out to the carrot patch and now a lot of people are swooning over her.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
What proof do we have that it isn't?
Whales and porpoises do it in captivity, so do many other mammals. It is not a disease, it is over crowding. It is also nature's way of trying to keep the population down. And if you look at history, it has always become most prevalent when the empire is in decline.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
There is only one race. Like there are different breeds of sheep, people come in different shapes and sizes, but in the end, we are all sheep... oops... humans...

Bull****.
References, links?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Whales and porpoises do it in captivity, so do many other mammals. It is not a disease, it is over crowding. It is also nature's way of trying to keep the population down. And if you look at history, it has always become most prevalent when the empire is in decline.

Actually Cliff you are totally correct about that- believe I've said the same myself several times, but I'm not sure that precludes them from being mentally screwed up. :smile:

How does a two year old catch a case of "gay"?

Which mental diseases do you "catch"? :lol:

You shouldn't hold an opinion until someone proves you wrong. You should hold an opinion after proving it right.

And here's a link to bull**** http://forums.canadiancontent.net/c...master-race-aint-what-used-4.html#post1397206

I think you are mixing up opinions and facts.