the master race ain't what it used to be

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
There is legitimate criticism and then there is bashing. More than anything you bash the Jews.
Maybe, but right on the money. It's not missed that while you slashed back with an insult you never bothered to answer the question.

You are hardly a disinterested judge Mr Kettle who never misses an opportunity to bash Muslims. Maybe before you open your cake hole in the future you could look around at the glass walls in your little shack.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I think you are mixing up opinions and facts.

I think I had a discussion a while back with alley about how opinions have different values. When you base an opinion on no evidence you're opinion is worthless and you shouldn't even hold it to begin with. Look at facts, then make opinions. That's how it's supposed to work.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I think I had a discussion a while back with alley about how opinions have different values. When you base an opinion on no evidence you're opinion is worthless and you shouldn't even hold it to begin with. Look at facts, then make opinions. That's how it's supposed to work.

It would be nice if it were that simple, first of all different people have different definitions of evidence. Evidence to me is a series of observations, yet we know when 10 people are asked what they "saw" when they viewed the same incident, quite often 10 differerent conclusions are drawn. I may see a person every morning at 7 o'clock and my opinion based on what I saw could be what a cranky, disagreeable, miserable so and so. Someone else may see her at 3 P.M. (after she gets off shift) and see a very gregarious person who is ready to party and is full of smiles. Which opinion is the right one?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I based my opinion on what I know of the fall of Rome, Greece and other empires. For example, the Roman empire declined due to decadence. The rich drank wine from pewter goblets that leached lead into their wine. They became obese and suffered from brain damage caused by the lead they consumed. Homosexual, pedophilia and bi-sexual behaviour was the norm. That is not a judgment. Although it has always been part of just about every culture, it just seemed, from what I know, to increase and become part of normal every day life near the end of those civilizations. But then, history is not one of my favourite subjects, so I am sure there are some gaping holes in my knowledge base. So, in conclusion, my opinion is based on what I know (and that covers any subject that comes up that I have an opinion on). Just because a person does not have all the facts does not mean they are not entitled to an opinion based on what they do know.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
One thing I've never understood about Nazis is how they can believe they're the superior race and at the same time believe the Jews secretly run the world.

I studied it.

Jewish Montreal lawyers kick back.

http://tunes.digitalock.com/princeigor.mp3

Canadians used to have ancestors rant about mosquitoes in order to colonize.

Now it is being worked on to be taken over by numbers guys.

Numbers guys started when bankers discovered they could lend more money than what they had.

Now the question is, when government says it is going into debt...

To who? From whom? Ever done the Arithmetic? From whom is the money being borrowed, towards whom the profit-to-them is to be paid?

http://tunes.digitalock.com/raggletagglegypsio_dancemix.mp3 <-- click to play

They borrow billions of dollars in debt from ... who?

It started in the 18th century, and it can be dealt with in the here and now by doing real trade with each other surrounded by correct force.

In order to survive you get into growing food and trading skill.

Have any of you guys read the Old Testament? This is a simple new-age expression of how Joseph showed the Pharaoh of Egypt to elevate himself up from priest to king without him having ever invested anything.

The solution will be to grab land and grow food and trade with good with defense.

Notice how when they say the economy is growing your standard of living never goes up proportionally?

They just want to take over the word, with economics instead of force, with bankers laughing in-between on the false money. How much joy do they get getting so many people to work eight hours per day when in fact it only takes four hours per day to maintain middle class?

It's like a standard of living required by Lucifer, where he tells them they get eaten last if they can keep funneling in new souls.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I never said you weren't entitled to your opinion. I said your opinion was worthless.

A little advice from someone who is older than you and possibly "been around the block a few more times"............broaden your knowledge on the basic facts of life or people are going to hate you.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
A little advice from someone who is older than you and possibly "been around the block a few more times"............broaden your knowledge on the basic facts of life or people are going to hate you.

Oh no we cannot hate this specimen, that would be counter productive. No we must exercise patience and hope like you have suggested that the subject takes advantage of some older wiser minds that actually know what they speak of. She is completely at the mercy of those same as yet unknown superiors who may or may not bless her with some insight into the realities of a complex world she obviously does not understand. I hope they don't just step on her instead.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

Before I came here, I frequented a forum populated mostly by 17 - 25 year olds. Posters on this forum it seems are significantly older than that. And yet oddly, posters on the younger forum were far more knowledgeable and rational in their debates. If experience has taught me anything in the past month it's that your age here has solidified bad intellectual habits.

On that other forum no one would have ever gotten away with something so stupid as "empires collapse when the gay gets out of control" and then after a challenge to prove his statement follows up with an admission of ignorance and an empty assertion of one's right to hold an opinion. I wouldn't have had to say anything on that forum because so many other people would have beat me to it. But here, I'm the only one saying it. You really aren't doing your demographic any favours when you use your age to talk down to me on this forum of all places.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
So what solidified your bad intellectual habits?

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Before I came here, I frequented a forum populated mostly by 17 - 25 year olds. Posters on this forum it seems are significantly older than that. And yet oddly, posters on the younger forum were far more knowledgeable and rational in their debates. If experience has taught me anything in the past month it's that your age here has solidified bad intellectual habits.

On that other forum no one would have ever gotten away with something so stupid as "empires collapse when the gay gets out of control" and then after a challenge to prove his statement follows up with an admission of ignorance and an empty assertion of one's right to hold an opinion. I wouldn't have had to say anything on that forum because so many other people would have beat me to it. But here, I'm the only one saying it. You really aren't doing your demographic any favours when you use your age to talk down to me on this forum of all places.
Sorry but you misunderstood what I said. You got that completely back asswards.
"And if you look at history, it has always become most prevalent when the empire is in decline" does not mean that the decline is caused by the prevalence. It probably has more to do with the amount of urbanization at the apex of civilizations and thus overcrowding. Once the apex is achieved, it is all downhill for that civilization. The western capitalist civilization has been on the decline since the 50s but it is being artificially propped up by the controlling elite, but as we saw in 2008, the bubble has burst and we can expect that the bubble, although it may make momentary recoveries, is irreparable.