Marches Around the World

Crowds in hundreds of cities around the world are
gathering Saturday in conjunction with the Women’s
March on Washington
. We’ll be adding new photographs
as we get them throughout the day
. JAN. 21, 2017

New York

Dozens more where these come from: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/21/world/womens-march-pictures.html?_r=1

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
right, you are defending bill clinton the rapist and hilary the enabler, and defender of rapists:
shame on you

you insulted the size of my balls a while back remember that, BECAUSE its all you have to say being WRONG and all, and you can't actually discuss the facts like an adult?
well you know what?
:)
you are a total braindead dickwad son
memes are no substitute for thoughts of your own
Trump has tremendous respect for the Clintons. Didn't you hear him yesterday?

Trump is the biggest liar politics has ever seen.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
tfw scarlett johansson is protesting donald trump while sporting his haircut

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Any one remember how the temperance women were duped by all those business tycoons to start prohibitchin'?
Just to stop ford from going alcohol fueled so every farmer could grow his own fuel instead of being raped at the pumps by the world's great (capitalists?...naw) monopolists?
Ah the good old days.

human resources We're a lot like trees.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It is so easy to dismiss the concerns of millions of women by trying to divert attention to some billionaire. That is complete BS. The argument is real, the concerns are real and the people are real. You, on the other hand, pull your head out of you bible so rarely that I'm surprised you even have an opinion. You probably got it from FOX or some other right wing media. You choose, like all the other Trumpsters on here, tp ignore what Trump actually said during the campaign or the people he chose to run the US into the ground for his billionaire friends. All you Trumpsters need to wake up from the stupor of breathing your own excrement.
Don't you get it? The Illuminaughty lost the election. Why aren't you celebrating?

The Queen of the Witches (Madonna) was out singing to her Coven today trying to steal the last remaining energy left in the souls of the Moonbat Tribe.

Smoke another fatty Cliff. You won and you don't even know it.

Bizarre.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

this she-beast is giving herself way too much credit. :lol:

anyway

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

that is what is known as being a gracious winner
(as opposed to all the sore losers here like my little friend)
or in some circles ( not where you are obviously) its know as CLASS

obama pardoned a hole wack of dope dealers
but he did not even pardon clinton

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

whereas those two theivin' pricks carry nothing but disdain and contempt for Trump.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I saw that and possibly think it's all about context..............having as much to do as anything about them attending the inauguration much more than any political philosophy (which he no longer has to contend with)

but he did not even pardon clinton

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Millions all over the States and the world.
They are all funded by Soros. Women in other countries are worried about their own quality of life rather than their happiness being hinged on how women are making out in the US. I don't recall Trump saying the jobs were for men only and there seems to be /2M women around DC who will do almost anything for a few dollars.

More Than 50 Soros-Funded Groups Partnered With Women

You aren't backing women's rights, you are backing Soros's open society, you should be backing the 'global initiative'.
https://conservativedailypost.com/b...s-started-hungary-comes-forward-first-attack/

Hungary has said that they will use “all the tools at its disposal” to “sweep out” various NGOs funded by Soros, who was born in Hungary. Szilard Nemeth, a vice president of the ruling Fidesz party, said that they will get rid of the organizations, which “serve global capitalists and back political correctness over national governments.”

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Millions all over the States and the world.

O.K. for sake of argument lets say 5 million. Less than 1/10 of 1% of the world pop. of 7 billion! (Not all that convincing) :)

Hey, let's look at the positive side.................the U.S. is still a country where you can pretty well say what you want, where and when you want and be as safe as any of the ten safest countries in the world. Maybe they would be better off celebrating that. (What do you think, Cliffy?) :)

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
You know why I've never bought my wife a watch?

No need. There's a clock on the stove.

(Screw the Feminists. They've destroyed civilization. They told women to go back to work...that being a stay-at-home Mom didn't count. Now most women are miserably stuck in low-paying retail jobs. And nobody in the neighborhoods know each other anymore. Women used to control the Community. Now THAT was power, baby! I'd rather have Trump at the helm than one of these screaming, neurotic hypocritical marching Uber-Feminists.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You know why I've never bought my wife a watch?

No need. There's a clock on the stove.

(Screw the Feminists. They've destroyed civilization. They told women to go back to work...that being a stay-at-home Mom didn't count. Now most women are miserably stuck in low-paying retail jobs. And nobody in the neighborhoods know each other anymore. Women used to control the Community. Now THAT was power, baby! I'd rather have Trump at the helm than one of these screaming, neurotic hypocritical marching Uber-Feminists.

Comes under the heading of "Damned if you do and damned if you don't"

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I've always wanted to bend over Ann Coulter. She's so feisty, I bet she'd be great in the sack.

Coulter...

Q: "What's the definition of a racist?

A: "A Conservative who wins an argument over a Liberal"

(Ouch!)

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
davesmom,

It made me think that in a democratic and free country it is impossible to unite the country when people have attitudes like the protesters.

Society put up with malcontents in Occupy Wall Street and the Tea Baggers. I don't think these people are any worse.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
They are all funded by Soros. Women in other countries are worried about their own quality of life rather than their happiness being hinged on how women are making out in the US. I don't recall Trump saying the jobs were for men only and there seems to be /2M women around DC who will do almost anything for a few dollars.

More Than 50 Soros-Funded Groups Partnered With Women

You aren't backing women's rights, you are backing Soros's open society, you should be backing the 'global initiative'.
https://conservativedailypost.com/b...s-started-hungary-comes-forward-first-attack/

Hungary has said that they will use “all the tools at its disposal” to “sweep out” various NGOs funded by Soros, who was born in Hungary. Szilard Nemeth, a vice president of the ruling Fidesz party, said that they will get rid of the organizations, which “serve global capitalists and back political correctness over national governments.”
You are an idiot.

"I may have taken this further than needed. I'm pissed.
I am full of rage.
I am raging against the stupid machine.
My response to this putrid thing.
"Planned parenthood doesn't use federal $$ for abortion.
It's not legal. The $$ planned parenthood receives is from Medicaid reimbursements. Reimbursements are paid to them for medical services such as breast exams, STI prevention, vasectomies, cervical cancer care, birth control etc, AFTER YHE CARE HAS BEEN RECEIVED. Why can't you people at least EDUCATE YOURSELVES about issues that are extremely important to women's health???? YOU are why women marched today. Omg. The ignorance, blatant fukking ignorance is astounding. Stupid fukking men who choose to stay ignorant at a WOMANS expense. Shame. On. You.
This ISN'T about protecting the "unborn", it's about protecting the fukking birther... Or does the mothers health not matter?
I'm assuming in your expansive legend of knowledge that you know that only 40% of all prevention $$ even comes from the federal gov, right?
Planned parenthood will stay put, regardless.
I hope for every woman who dies of a preventable disease, that the wife or mother of a fukktard who voted against women's Heath, dies of the very same disease. At least it will thin the ignorant herd." - Betsy Wilhelms

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You are an idiot.

"I may have taken this further than needed. I'm pissed.
I am full of rage.
I am raging against the stupid machine.
My response to this putrid thing.
"Planned parenthood doesn't use federal $$ for abortion.
It's not legal. The $$ planned parenthood receives is from Medicaid reimbursements. Reimbursements are paid to them for medical services such as breast exams, STI prevention, vasectomies, cervical cancer care, birth control etc, AFTER YHE CARE HAS BEEN RECEIVED. Why can't you people at least EDUCATE YOURSELVES about issues that are extremely important to women's health???? YOU are why women marched today. Omg. The ignorance, blatant fukking ignorance is astounding. Stupid fukking men who choose to stay ignorant at a WOMANS expense. Shame. On. You.
This ISN'T about protecting the "unborn", it's about protecting the fukking birther... Or does the mothers health not matter?
I'm assuming in your expansive legend of knowledge that you know that only 40% of all prevention $$ even comes from the federal gov, right?
Planned parenthood will stay put, regardless.
I hope for every woman who dies of a preventable disease, that the wife or mother of a fukktard who voted against women's Heath, dies of the very same disease. At least it will thin the ignorant herd." - Betsy Wilhelms

Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post
It is so easy to dismiss the concerns of millions of women by trying to divert attention to some billionaire. That is complete BS. The argument is real, the concerns are real and the people are real. You, on the other hand, pull your head out of you bible so rarely that I'm surprised you even have an opinion. You probably got it from FOX or some other right wing media. You choose, like all the other Trumpsters on here, tp ignore what Trump actually said during the campaign or the people he chose to run the US into the ground for his billionaire friends. All you Trumpsters need to wake up from the stupor of breathing your own excrement.

Don't you get it? The Illuminaughty lost the election. Why aren't you celebrating?

The Queen of the Witches (Madonna) was out singing to her Coven today trying to steal the last remaining energy left in the souls of the Moonbat Tribe.

Smoke another fatty Cliff. You won and you don't even know it.

Bizarre.

Yo Cliff. Smoke another one.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
How come it's usually mostly fat chicks and lesbians who show up for women's issues protests?

I don't think these rallies are about Trump per say. This is about the feminist dislike for men in general. Lesbians can't stand men, and fat chicks would rather eat pie than have sex.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
These women have full justification to protest. The manner is which their gender has been verbally abused, mocked, degraded and the clear prospect of their rights being questioned by a bunch of old white men is cause for mass women protest. Look at the people Trump is surrounding himself with!! Women should protest and continue to protest, the world has been watching this election and wondering what the h#lll was wrong with American woman. If Trudeau should ever speak of women in such a condescending, disgusting manner, Canadian women would have been protesting from the day of the bragging of 'grabbing of pu#sy' in a bus. Yikes!! Go women Go!!
But you were fine with Trudeau forcefully pushing a woman in the protruding chest muscles in parliament .