Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Then you're a female.

Not necessarily.

Then you're a slightly deformed male.

But you don't have two testicles and you said that is what makes a male.

Then you're a child or a woman.

Or sometimes a gay man, or maybe just naturally a high voiced speaker.

Young boys and men who shaved don'thave them. And they're all males.

There are also some people who don't have beards naturally, and then there are women who have them either due to too much hormones, medication, issues with the thyroid, PCOS or other Endocrine issues OR just weird genetics. So beards are not an indicator of men either.

Again, read up on it.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Sex reassignment surgery (SRS), also known as gender reassignment surgery (GRS) and several other names, is a surgical procedure (or procedures) by which a transgender person's physical appearance and function of their existing sexual characteristics are altered to resemble those socially associated with their ...
Brain surgery? Nope.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Not necessarily.

But you don't have two testicles and you said that is what makes a male.

Or sometimes a gay man, or maybe just naturally a high voiced speaker.

There are also some people who don't have beards naturally, and then there are women who have them either due to too much hormones, medication, issues with the thyroid, PCOS or other Endocrine issues OR just weird genetics. So beards are not an indicator of men either.

Again, read up on it.

1) You're a female.

2) Someone with one testicle is a male.

3) A male - someone with male reproductive organs - with a high-pitched voice is male.

4) How many women with beards have you seen? There was Annie Jones Elliot, who died in 1902 and who toured with P.T. Barnum for being a freak. Other than that, I can't think of anymore. But a woman with a beard is a woman. What makes a woman a woman is having a vagina, large breasts, wider hips, smaller, more delicate brow, and generally a less hirsute face.

I can't believe I'm having this conversation. Trying to explain to an adult what a woman is. Is like talking to a four year old.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
1) You're a female.

2) Someone with one testicle is a male.

3) A male - someone with male reproductive organs - with a high-pitched voice is male.

4) How many women with beards have you seen?

Actually, a few but you know... I actually look shit up and experience things outside my comfort zone, unlike you.

There was Annie Jones Elliot, who died in 1902 and who toured with P.T. Barnum for being a freak. Other than that, I can't think of anymore.

Cause you don't want to think or learn of any more.

But a woman with a beard is a woman.

Yet you said a person with a beard is a man, so... which is it?

What makes a woman a woman is having a vagina, large breasts, wider hips, smaller, more delicate brow, and generally a less hirsute face.

LOLOL! Wow... not shocked that you have NO experience about how real women are, typical fantasy, etc... maybe you wish it was you considering your feminine self?

I can't believe I'm having this conversation.

I can, you're about as stunned as they get.

Trying to explain to an adult what a woman is.

I know what a woman is, it's you that doesn't.

Is like talking to a four year old.

Yep, it sure is and the 4 year old would know better than you.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
LOLOL! Wow... not shocked that you have NO experience about how real women are, typical fantasy, etc... maybe you wish it was you considering your feminine self?

That's what women are.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Not really, but it says a lot about the quality - or lack there in - of women you pay to be with you.

Though why they'd be with a cunt like you is beyond me. Pussy jealousy maybe?

No, that IS what women are. Simple biology you learn at school.

Reactions: Danbones

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Now now.

I've heard from the self-righteously-woke that using the C-word means you're a misogynist.

I said, "but lots of women use that word - how can they be misogynists?"

Kinda like calling black Trump supporters 'racist'.

though not at all like calling those who try to promote such lunacy 'idiots'.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Now now.

I've heard from the self-righteously-woke that using the C-word means you're a misogynist.

I said, "but lots of women use that word - how can they be misogynists?"

Kinda like calling black Trump supporters 'racist'.

though not at all like calling those who try to promote such lunacy 'idiots'.
Um. . . lots in there, Merc.

Certainly the c-word has different connotations and usages. On Blackie's side of the pond, it's pretty innocuous.

But yeah, it's entirely possible to be a Black racist or a female misogynist. If you believe in the inherent inferiority of group of people based on their skin color, you're a racist. Don't matter what color your skin is.

If you hate or despise women, you're a misogynist. Don't matter what the contents of your pants are.

Reactions: Serryah

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
So in the case of women that hate women, they hate themselves, or just their parts? Or just in denial of those parts, hence all these other dreamt-up genders?

And yes there are indeed racists of every colour - even within the black spectrum of races there are instances of "you aint dark enough" or "you aint light enough". meh - I suppose sleepy Joe shoulda qualified his ridiculous statement in that interview with "you aint black enough" and everyone would've been so much happier about it. lol

but I suppose that generally, people aren't prejudiced against their own race. This is where the nationality/origin of the target of your wrath comes in handy!

:?D

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Judge rules Miss USA can ban trans women from its pageant. On the same day the Equality Act passed the House, no less​

No one wants to to see a pen is on stage when no pen is required.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So in the case of women that hate women, they hate themselves, or just their parts? Or just in denial of those parts, hence all these other dreamt-up genders?

And yes there are indeed racists of every colour - even within the black spectrum of races there are instances of "you aint dark enough" or "you aint light enough". meh - I suppose sleepy Joe shoulda qualified his ridiculous statement in that interview with "you aint black enough" and everyone would've been so much happier about it. lol

but I suppose that generally, people aren't prejudiced against their own race. This is where the nationality/origin of the target of your wrath comes in handy!

:?D
1. Any statement you make about a group (women that hate women) will be right for some of 'em and wrong for others. When you design and build the box (the category, like "women that hate women") and dump a whole bunch of people in it, that's inevitable.

Why not "dream up" genders? We dreamt up races.

2. OK, you don't like Biden. I don't care.

3. Generally, "people" walk around with a headful of prejudices, mostly based on overgeneralization and the aforementioned stuffing of people into boxes of your design. The appalling thing to me is how likely it is that most folk will hold to their prejudices even in the face of conclusive evidence that they're wrong.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
No, that IS what women are. Simple biology you learn at school.

You said initially that women have a "vagina, large breasts, wider hips, smaller, more delicate brow, and generally a less hirsute face."

Women are more than their vagina, large breasts, hips, their brow and their face, you dipstick...