Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Europe has had bathroom attendants without regard to sex for decades at least.

I've never seen any.

We have male toilets for males and female toilets for females. Simple, straightforward, no faffing about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Serryah

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

View attachment 6452

You’re Born A Baby 👶 Boy Or Girl 👧 NOW STOP 🛑 IT 🤬

This is so worrying what we’re telling our kids...

Wow. I think gender neutrality is stupid. I support addressing whomever in whatever pronoun they want and that they can choose to identify with whatever gender or non-gender they choose once they are old enough to choose. But laying this on a baby is ridiculous. Also, It is perfectly ok to refer to somebody as a he or she (assuming that is the person's pronoun of choice). I don't have to refer to everybody I meet as it or them.

Reactions: Mowich

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Wow. I think gender neutrality is stupid. I support addressing whomever in whatever pronoun they want and that they can choose to identify with whatever gender or non-gender they choose once they are old enough to choose. But laying this on a baby is ridiculous. Also, It is perfectly ok to refer to somebody as a he or she (assuming that is the person's pronoun of choice). I don't have to refer to everybody I meet as it or them.
We have a perfectly good generic pronoun. Had it for years. "One."

As in "To get to the gender-reassessment clinic, one goes north on South Street for three blocks, then east on West street for two blocks, then turns around three times, clicks the heels of one's ruby slippers, and says 'I wish I were a real boy.' Or girl. Or cis-hetero-lefthand-clockwise-optimised huperson.'"

Thou'rt welcome.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
We have a perfectly good generic pronoun. Had it for years. "One."
Do you every call someone one if you are actually talking about a specific person? I use one all the time where the person is unknown and can be of either sex. But I have never called someone one if I am talking about a specific person.

Reactions: Mowich