White Privilage

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
There you have it Bones, a pseudo implication that there is a question as to immigration.

tell me Cliffy, of those inhabitants that didn't originate from Asia, where did they come from, or perhaps they experienced a unique but parallel evolutionary path as was experienced in Africa?

He does not come out with it too much these days but you've essentially posted what he believes.

Cliffy believes that not only did man originate and evolve in Africa... it also evolved in the Americas. He does not believe NAs, FNs, and Indigenous people in the Americas migrated from anywhere, they evolved right here in equal pace with Africa.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
not to mention red haired white folks in florida 7000 years ago

The Windover Archaeological Site is an Early Archaic (6000 to 5000 BC) archaeological site found in Brevard County near Titusville, Florida, USA, on the central east coast of the state. Windover is a muck pond where skeletal remains of 168 individuals were found buried in the peat at the bottom of the pond. well-preserved brain tissue was recovered from many skulls from the site. DNA from the brain tissue has been sequenced. Windover Pond represent the largest finds from the Archaic Period.

The DNA evidence has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the first peoples to inhabit the Americas were the Europeans.

Asians arrived much later in huge numbers and committed genocide against the Europeans who were already here.

Google: The First Americans DNA Of The Windover Bog People

[youtube]vbayBEbIEwc[/youtube]

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Hey look, I get it. You're a racist shmuck.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
not to mention red haired white folks in florida 7000 years ago

The Windover Archaeological Site is an Early Archaic (6000 to 5000 BC) archaeological site found in Brevard County near Titusville, Florida, USA, on the central east coast of the state. Windover is a muck pond where skeletal remains of 168 individuals were found buried in the peat at the bottom of the pond. well-preserved brain tissue was recovered from many skulls from the site. DNA from the brain tissue has been sequenced. Windover Pond represent the largest finds from the Archaic Period.

The DNA evidence has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the first peoples to inhabit the Americas were the Europeans.

Asians arrived much later in huge numbers and committed genocide against the Europeans who were already here.

Google: The First Americans DNA Of The Windover Bog People

It saddens me that invaders stole my traditional lands...... Why-o-why do uninvited peoples believe it is righteous to come to my land and in the face of aceptance, goodwill and tolerance of my people, exterminate a peace-loving culture that wants nothing more than to live in harmony with nature?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
That's pretty much the long and short of it.
Really. Let's alter that just a wee bit .

"Look, I get it. It's hard to admit there's no such thing as White privilege when you've amounted to nothing. Gotta blame someone for your failures and lack of motivation so in good ol' leftard fashion, blame anyone but yourself."

Just out of curiosity, considering the large number of rather successful Chinese, East Indians and people from the Middle East etc who live in North America, are you going to suggest that they are somehow, "honourary Whites" or something? I mean listening to you idiots bleat on about White privilege you'd think only Whitey should be able to succeed over here and yet, that's not anywhere near the case now is it, dumbass.

It is interesting though, watching a moron (you) who has such a problem with racism, promoting this racist garbage.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Indigenous people, stop eating our animals so we can kill them for sport:

One of Canada’s largest outdoor sports organizations warns there simply aren’t enough animals around for everyone and is calling for major sacrifices to be made by Indigenous Peoples.
“Please, stop eating our wild game so we can continue to kill them for sport,” said Brian Keillor, head of the Canadian Hunting and Angling Association.
“Look, we get that you have rights and tradition but we have tradition too and that’s to kill an animal for fun and snap a picture with it.”
In recent years, there has been increasing tension between Indigenous and non-Indigenous hunters, particularly over dwindling stocks of big game.
Many Indigenous harvesters see moose and deer as a major source of food, while non-Indigenous hunters fear that without those same animals, there might not be places for selfies.

Indigenous people, stop eating our animals so we can kill them for sport: hunting org

Moose populations exploded in NW Manitoba around 2005. Now there are no moose to hunt and moose hunting once again banned thanks to Injuns.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege#Definition

I reject the notion of White privilege. does racial discrimination exist? Absolutely!

do whites discriminated against non-whites more than vice-versa? It's probably fair to say that racial discrimination reflects the demographics. So where whites outnumber others, then yes, white discrimination against others will probably outnumber the reverse. But that would apply only on a statistical level. On an individual level, each person differs. From that standpoint, I think the concept of 'white privilege,' while containing an element of truth to it, grossly oversimplifies matters.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Look at all the privileged whites trying to justify their privilege by saying it doesn't exist. Funny shit right there, especially all you indigenous people haters who say you are not racist while you put them down. Hypocrites!

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Look at all the privileged whites trying to justify their privilege by saying it doesn't exist. Funny shit right there, especially all you indigenous people haters who say you are not racist while you put them down. Hypocrites!

You’re racism is showing