When you found out that you had been cheated on what did you do

Free your mind

Electoral Member
Apr 14, 2009
When you found out that you had been cheated on what did you do or not do.?

Not sure this is in the right thread but here goes :D

i just found out this month that Ive been cheated on for past 8 months,we were rarely together and she had that freedom ,she found someone else and lied to me until i kinda knew something was wrong,now she just wants to be friends and this week she dumped him and is off with another guy,and is not talking to me at all it seems i told her i cant do this it kills ,she still says we can be friends

i need time to heal ,i think what do you say,would welcome opinions on Love and the merrygoround that it is

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Oh yeah, you can always be friends. You'll soon forget that you tasted honey. Right....

Give it up as a lost cause, take some time and learn to forgive yourself. To hell with her....

Free your mind

Electoral Member
Apr 14, 2009
Oh yeah, you can always be friends. You'll soon forget that you tasted honey. Right....

Give it up as a lost cause, take some time and learn to forgive yourself. To hell with her....

Your A star Just what i was thinking but you say it much better then me :canada:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
boyfriend/girlfriend....... no real commitment..... she just found someone she considers better....suck it up.

Free your mind

Electoral Member
Apr 14, 2009
boyfriend/girlfriend....... no real commitment..... she just found someone she considers better....suck it up.

Ok Ok we all have feelings you know ,join the queue for the doormat stomp, i was only asking cant some one grieve a little over it ,without your Jackboot sympathy :-(

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Ok Ok we all have feelings you know ,join the queue for the doormat stomp, i was only asking cant some one grieve a little over it ,without your Jackboot sympathy :-(
Don't mind Gh, he's a firm believer in tough love.

That fact that he replied is testament to the fact he likes you...;-)

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Does she have a sister? Tap that ass, that'll learn her!!!
Or her best friend - or if the mother is really good looking -

lastly - if she does come back and wants to have sex -
Do everything she loves you to do - take her high in the sky - then just as the peak is approaching - jump up - put your clothes on and say Bye.

PS - Best get checked out by a Doc as well.

Reactions: CDNBear

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

Do everything she loves you to do - take her high in the sky - then just as the peak is approaching - jump up - put your clothes on and say Bye.

Yer evil!!! I love it!!!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

If one is concerned about getting something and needs to be checked out by a Doc after.......... then why would you be so brain dead as to dip your wick in the first place?

Free your mind

Electoral Member
Apr 14, 2009

We never Had Sex She wont before marriage its her religion :smile: not to say we never caressed or touched haha

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
If one is concerned about getting something and needs to be checked out by a Doc after.......... then why would you be so brain dead as to dip your wick in the first place?

Certain diseases have no symptoms - and some like Syp do not aways have symptoms another is Chlamydia very few have symptoms- So it is not a brain dead point-

Now do you understand?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
....she still says we can be friends

Of course she does. No woman throws away good options. She's holding onto you 'as a friend' incase she decides she's lonely one day. Then she can pull you out, dust you off, and take you for another spin on the mind **** ride.

RUN.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Dittoing Karrie. And when you do see her, t4reat her with indifference. Show her she's about as important to you as some clerk in a store or something. :)
"Being friends" to her means don't call her, she'll call you if she feels like it.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
When you found out that you had been cheated on what did you do or not do.?

Not sure this is in the right thread but here goes :D

i just found out this month that Ive been cheated on for past 8 months,we were rarely together and she had that freedom ,she found someone else and lied to me until i kinda knew something was wrong,now she just wants to be friends and this week she dumped him and is off with another guy,and is not talking to me at all it seems i told her i cant do this it kills ,she still says we can be friends

i need time to heal ,i think what do you say,would welcome opinions on Love and the merrygoround that it is

Marched both parties over to the septic tank naked at gunpoint..................problem solved.............:smile::smile: