What Emergency Act?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I will admit, you surprised me.

Never did see a pussy that could talk before.

You always surprise me with always saying nothing of any value. I am truly amazed as to how you got this far in life with so little. And if you did see a pussy talking than you must be on some kind of real crazy shit dopey, and truly fkd up in that pretty much empty head of yours. Cuckoo-cuckoo.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
End of month is a blur for me, & I’m just hearing about it now….this is another Trudeau Liberals Witch-Hunt against his perceived enemies and threats to his ego.

Internal documents confirm a federal bank, Farm Credit Canada of Regina, told employees to secretly record the names of customers who supported the Freedom Convoy. The Access To Information records contradict the agency’s public denial it began blacklisting clients “in support of activity related to the Freedom Convoy.”

Staff emails showed managers were still compiling names of customers even after federal government lifted the Emergencies Act.

“If you become aware of a customer’s involvement report it immediately,” Sophie Perreault, the agency’s chief operating officer, wrote in a staff email. Farm Credit customers suspected of sympathizing with the Freedom Convoy were not to be told they were under watch, wrote Perreault.

Perreault’s email was dated last February 23. Cabinet lifted the Emergencies Act hours later that same day.

“If you become aware of potential customer involvement in blockades, occupations and other support of activity related to the ‘Freedom Convoy,’ you must submit a tip to the customer diligence centre,” said the email.

“Include the customer’s name, stated involvement, date and any other pertinent details. Please do not complete any investigative work yourself or communicate any information about FCC’s approach to customers who voluntarily disclose their involvement.”

“Any individual and entities that have been verified by the authorities as participating in illegal activity under the Act will face appropriate action, which will include not onboarding those found to violate the Act, freezing disbursements and assessing the need to terminate business relationships,” said the email.

1659247084148.jpeg

Blacklock’s Reporter disclosed the Farm Credit blacklist last February 24. The agency publicly denied it. “FCC has not compiled any list with respect to the Freedom Convoy,” wrote managers. “FCC employees must not speak to media.”

Internal emails reveal FCC employees questioned the directive to report the names and “other pertinent details” of customers who expressed support for the Freedom Convoy. “Why are we investigating this?” wrote one manager. “I expected we would get a list from the RCMP.”

Another manager questioned “how the Emergencies Act might impact on how we proceed if a customer was asked to repay their loans and didn’t.”

1659247452728.jpeg

Records indicate one unnamed FCC director learned of a customer who “self-declared” as a Convoy sympathizer. “Folks just didn’t know what to do,” said the February 23 email.

Another management email stressed: “We are not asking them to hunt people down and start scouring the net to see if a customer was involved.” However, records show as late as February 28, five days after cabinet lifted the Emergencies Act, agency employees continued to report names of customers for blacklisting as Freedom Convoy sympathizers.

1659246908062.jpeg

“Here is another tip for file,” wrote one employee. “I have identified two FCC customers that occupied Ottawa,” wrote another. “Both had trucks parked (blockade), and there are several photographs online. If sources are required please let me know.”

The emails were among 1,082 pages of FCC censored documents released through Access To Information.
1659246977596.jpeg

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Sounds like Bolshevik to me. WTF
This has all been well documented by True North for the last week.
I’m really out of the loop last week of every month….& Fridays….& long weekends….& this was the last week of the month ending on a Friday on a long weekend. Blurry…

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
End of month is a blur for me, & I’m just hearing about it now….this is another Trudeau Liberals Witch-Hunt against his perceived enemies and threats to his ego.

Internal documents confirm a federal bank, Farm Credit Canada of Regina, told employees to secretly record the names of customers who supported the Freedom Convoy. The Access To Information records contradict the agency’s public denial it began blacklisting clients “in support of activity related to the Freedom Convoy.”

Staff emails showed managers were still compiling names of customers even after federal government lifted the Emergencies Act.

“If you become aware of a customer’s involvement report it immediately,” Sophie Perreault, the agency’s chief operating officer, wrote in a staff email. Farm Credit customers suspected of sympathizing with the Freedom Convoy were not to be told they were under watch, wrote Perreault.

Perreault’s email was dated last February 23. Cabinet lifted the Emergencies Act hours later that same day.

“If you become aware of potential customer involvement in blockades, occupations and other support of activity related to the ‘Freedom Convoy,’ you must submit a tip to the customer diligence centre,” said the email.

“Include the customer’s name, stated involvement, date and any other pertinent details. Please do not complete any investigative work yourself or communicate any information about FCC’s approach to customers who voluntarily disclose their involvement.”

“Any individual and entities that have been verified by the authorities as participating in illegal activity under the Act will face appropriate action, which will include not onboarding those found to violate the Act, freezing disbursements and assessing the need to terminate business relationships,” said the email.

View attachment 15008

Blacklock’s Reporter disclosed the Farm Credit blacklist last February 24. The agency publicly denied it. “FCC has not compiled any list with respect to the Freedom Convoy,” wrote managers. “FCC employees must not speak to media.”

Internal emails reveal FCC employees questioned the directive to report the names and “other pertinent details” of customers who expressed support for the Freedom Convoy. “Why are we investigating this?” wrote one manager. “I expected we would get a list from the RCMP.”

Another manager questioned “how the Emergencies Act might impact on how we proceed if a customer was asked to repay their loans and didn’t.”

View attachment 15009

Records indicate one unnamed FCC director learned of a customer who “self-declared” as a Convoy sympathizer. “Folks just didn’t know what to do,” said the February 23 email.

Another management email stressed: “We are not asking them to hunt people down and start scouring the net to see if a customer was involved.” However, records show as late as February 28, five days after cabinet lifted the Emergencies Act, agency employees continued to report names of customers for blacklisting as Freedom Convoy sympathizers.

View attachment 15006

“Here is another tip for file,” wrote one employee. “I have identified two FCC customers that occupied Ottawa,” wrote another. “Both had trucks parked (blockade), and there are several photographs online. If sources are required please let me know.”

The emails were among 1,082 pages of FCC censored documents released through Access To Information.
View attachment 15007

When the peasants decide that they have had enough and finally to do something about government corruption then things should get better. I am looking towards 2030 before that will ever happen if my prediction comes true. But by then it will be too late. Canada should be a WEF communist globalist country by then. Enjoy your last few days of freedom. They will soon be coming to an end and I do not think that you are going to like what the WEF globalist elite cabal have in store for you. You will own nothing and you will be happy and you will be eating bugs for dinner while the WEF globalists will be eating steaks for their dinner. Stupid bunch of zombie peasants. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dixie Cup