Well that was entertaining!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Rioters were watching TV?

OMG seriously...

antifa-black-lives-matter-riots-portland-out-of-control-brown-shirts-nazis-domestic-terrorists...jpg

All summer long, images like this have been on TV, Media Networks, News...

All summer long this shit was allowed... and Biden, Kamla and the CNN and MSNBC claimed this behavior was OKAY..

This crap has been piped into everyone's living room.

Also the rioters here and on the White House follow the Media, Facebook & Twitter while doing this and post and upload images.. So yes, they are.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Start it at 7:00 to see who is responsible for ALL the violence...
;)
Please.

LOL, I DARE YOU

The capitol lasted a couple hours, places like Seattle have been going on for How long now...?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
OMG seriously...

View attachment 4819

All summer long, images like this have been on TV, Media Networks, News...

All summer long this shit was allowed... and Biden, Kamla and the CNN and MSNBC claimed this behavior was OKAY..

This crap has been piped into everyone's living room.

Also the rioters here and on the White House follow the Media, Facebook & Twitter while doing this and post and upload images.. So yes, they are.
Right, and going on TV last Wednesday to say "don't" would have stopped everything because they were all glued to the tube?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Start it at 7:00 to see who is responsible for ALL the violence...
;)
Please.

LOL, I DARE YOU

The capitol lasted a couple hours, places like Seattle have been going on for How long now...?

You to busy to read other peoples posts??

Already posted this video..

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Not good enough for whom? JJJoe? Grandma Nancy?

Nevermind... just forget it..

Your right, you're always right.. 🤔

supreme-380_080619062131.jpg

Just watch over the next few month who gets the first bullet.. and it will hurt both Russia and China first.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The violence in the US started with the Pilgrims and has continued unabated ever since. A nation born of blood will die of blood. They have been wreeking havoc on the world for over a hundred years and the chickens have come home to roost.

• Haha
Reactions: petros and B00Mer

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I'm not trying to start a fight... but are you being serious now..

Also, rhetoric is attacking me for my opinion.. I'm not attacking you for yours.. so chill.

What happen in the White House was a build up from over the summer of Riots, Burning & Murders.... can we agree on that?? YES or NO??

Trump got the crowd excited and suggested they march on the Capital.. YES or NO?

When they attacked the Capital and Binden requested Trump ask his supporters to leave the White House, did Trump fail to act or respond?? YES or NO?

If you replied YES to all three then you just agreed Trump has some blame, as well all EVERYONE else like the News Media that egged on Antifia, like Biden who said nothing about Riots, Burning and Murders.. and Kamala to bailed out rioters who were arrested..
Look there is no doubt too much INSTAGATORY rhetoric...but the goal of the trumphaters is world domination - typical soros funded COLOR chaos for profit, it's happened in so many countries so far, I think Trump is doing what he can to take out the instigators. But mostly by exposing them to the voters.

He asked for a peaceful march, unlike ALL THE POLITICIANS and ACTORS in the vid I linked too. SEVERAL MINUTES OF CLIPS, biden included, calling for violence against trump specifically, and trump supporters in general)

Trump wanted a march! he didn't ask for a Seattle or Portland or to punch Biden out after school like Biden said about him!
( if you watched the vid I Iinked too - all calls for violence from the trump haters)

The Violence has been going on the whole time, so I don't know about a "build up" - look at the Antifa in New York, marching in full riot gear for example BEGGING to start a fight.

It is not a one man job.

How can trump respond? He is being shut down at every opportunity.

ANY president is responsible in the sense that "The buck stops here." But who refused back up to the capitol police? That was not trump's doing, Nor where the vids of the police letting people IN to the capitol. There were also Antifa there to dressed for fun as it were. They were in the lead too, There is video of trump supporters trying to shut them down as well.

IMHO, If the trumphaters were not out for violence, and if the cops were properly prepared, there would have been no violence IN the capitol.
BLM and antifah have been causing deaths and destruction the whole time...where it is not trump's responsibility, it is SOP or them as per Soros chaos capitalism.

Reactions: B00Mer

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Xi will take Taiwan in the next couple weeks because he knows the US is now far weaker.
I'll buy myself a beer for you if that happens...
:)
but I don't think it will.
(Note that EO that came into effect today that i posted about China... )