Well that was entertaining!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The violence in the US started with the Pilgrims and has continued unabated ever since. A nation born of blood will die of blood. They have been wreeking havoc on the world for over a hundred years and the chickens have come home to roost.
Ummm, cliffy the natives fought for ever - the whole point of the formation of the 6 nations Iroquois confederacy which the US constitution was partly based on was to put an end to that and it happened long before the white euros arrived.

I guess you have no idea about how the tribes vied for dna AND land AND resources the whole time do you?
OO
obviously not I see.

ALSO CLIFFY:

Scientists discover DNA proving original Native Americans were White​

Author: Thema Newsroom | Published: November 9, 2018

“This is a new population of Native Americans – the white Native American”

new discovery of ancient DNA may overturn the idea that the Native Americans were the first to have populated the American continent. Instead, according to rawstreetjournal.com, a new group known as the ancient Beringians, who are more closely related to modern white Europeans has been discovered by researchers. Genetic analysis of a baby girl who died at the end of the last ice age shows she belonged to this previously unknown ancient group of Beringians.

A baby girl who lived and died in what is now Alaska, at the end of the last ice age belonged to a previously unknown group of ancient people who branched off from the ancestors of modern Europeans, according to DNA recovered from her bones.

The child, a mere six weeks old when she died, was found in a burial pit next to the remains of a stillborn baby, perhaps a first cousin, during excavations of an 11,500-year-old residential camp in Tanana River Valley in Central Alaska. The remains were discovered in 2013, but a full genetic analysis has not been possible until now.

Researchers tried to recover ancient DNA from both of the infants but succeeded only in the case of the larger individual. They had expected her genetic material to resemble modern northern or southern lineages of Native Americans, but found instead that she had a distinct genetic makeup that made her a member of a separate population.

guess who wiped 'em out?

Reactions: Mowich

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
With or without allies?

Why China Won’t Attack Taiwan​

It is extremely unlikely that China will invade Taiwan, much less succeed.

AEROSPACE AND DEFENSE
OCTOBER 7, 20208:32 PMUPDATED 3 MONTHS AGO

U.S. warns China against Taiwan attack, stresses U.S. 'ambiguity'​

By David Brunnstrom
3 MIN READ

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. national security adviser warned China on Wednesday against any attempt to take Taiwan by force, saying amphibious landings were notoriously difficult and there was a lot of ambiguity about how the United States would respond.

Currently, the U.S. per capita income is US$60,000, while China’s is only US$9,700 which means that Beijing has failed in its anti-poverty plan.

Additionally, in 2019, the US President announced a new arm of a military branch: Space Force which further puts the US ahead of any other country in the world. “China is, at most, still in the early days of becoming a formidable empire. Chinese leaders know this better than those rambunctious cyber warriors, academic scholars, and military generals,” writes Ming-teh.

There is this thing called a bunker and in this bunker is another thing called a machine gun...?

Last edited:
Reactions: B00Mer

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The violence in the US started with the Pilgrims and has continued unabated ever since. A nation born of blood will die of blood. They have been wreeking havoc on the world for over a hundred years and the chickens have come home to roost.
Please don't be an idiot.

It started a century before the Pilgrims.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Remember, kids, this was a calamity. A tragedy. A sad day.

Anything but a crime.
Of course it was a crime; in many ways. If the neanderthals do not ùnderstand the difference between breaking and entering a private business vs. Owing the same to the seat of government then you are either lacking in a basic education and/or an illiterate fool.

Trump, whom almost everyone who can read beyond a Grade 9 level, now agree, is the worst POTUS Ever.
BTW & FTR Trumps Excellent PDRNK adventure was a complete failure just like every other thing he did.

I have little patience with antifa, but the right wing protestors have proven beyond any doubt at all to be white racists, and even anti-semites. And of course. they are 'proud Trump Supporters '. His peeps.
Yeah, Adolf Von Trump has shown his true colours and we do not need a 4th or 5th Reich in N.America.
No matter what happens I think Biden has a tough row to hoe.

I am sure the incredible ignorance shown here is not as bad as your average Proud Boys, KKK, scum rallies, but ------------------

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Gilgamesh......I feel that Trump is a bit of a dolt. Has not been much of a leader.
However, when you compare what happened last week to the previous antics of BLM/Antifa, I must disagree. OK, they entered a building they shouldn't have. They went in, likely did some damage, sat where they shouldn't have, took selfies, stood around being proud of themselves......BUT, they didn't burn the place, loot and beat innocent people up. as the BLM/Antifa crowd has done for the previous year.
A big deal is being made of this by Pelosi's bunch.....They had little to say of the antics of the others for the past year or so.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Of course it was a crime; in many ways. If the neanderthals do not ùnderstand the difference between breaking and entering a private business vs. Owing the same to the seat of government then you are either lacking in a basic education and/or an illiterate fool.

Trump, whom almost everyone who can read beyond a Grade 9 level, now agree, is the worst POTUS Ever.
BTW & FTR Trumps Excellent PDRNK adventure was a complete failure just like every other thing he did.

I have little patience with antifa, but the right wing protestors have proven beyond any doubt at all to be white racists, and even anti-semites. And of course. they are 'proud Trump Supporters '. His peeps.
Yeah, Adolf Von Trump has shown his true colours and we do not need a 4th or 5th Reich in N.America.
No matter what happens I think Biden has a tough row to hoe.

I am sure the incredible ignorance shown here is not as bad as your average Proud Boys, KKK, scum rallies, but ------------------
see post # 135
:)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Gilgamesh......I feel that Trump is a bit of a dolt. Has not been much of a leader.
However, when you compare what happened last week to the previous antics of BLM/Antifa, I must disagree. OK, they entered a building they shouldn't have. They went in, likely did some damage, sat where they shouldn't have, took selfies, stood around being proud of themselves......BUT, they didn't burn the place, loot and beat innocent people up. as the BLM/Antifa crowd has done for the previous year.
A big deal is being made of this by Pelosi's bunch.....They had little to say of the antics of the others for the past year or so.
OK, we'll put down another vote for whataboutery.

BLM bad, therefore, treason good.

Reactions: harrylee