Well that was entertaining!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Also today pissed me off with Trump..

He said he was going to pardon more people including himself..

Then he said, if he can't pardon himself then screw the rest, he won't pardon anyone else..

I mean, grow the fukk up. 🤬🤬

He is loosing all credibility and looking stupid as fukk. Sad, undermines some of the good things he has done..

FB_IMG_1610254954297.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: taxslave

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
No, just being a realist..

Both parties suck and are responsible for this sad day in American history..

I am so angry at what happened..its embarrassing for the USA

Its also made the USA vulnerable and China and Russia are watching closely.

But at this point in my life, politics is BS, money 💰 is God.

....and with enough money you buy the politicians 🤔😂
FTFY, Boom

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I wonder when they will start messaging, phoning, and making videos without you even knowing?

I'm sticking to my land line...

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

cliffy's buddies...STORMING THE CAPITOL​

Two known Antifa members posed as pro-Trump to infiltrate Capitol riot: sources​

At least two known Antifa members were spotted among the throngs of pro-Trump protesters at the Capitol on Wednesday, a law enforcement source told The Post.

The Antifa members disguised themselves with pro-Trump clothing to join in the DC rioting, said the sources, who spotted the infiltrators while monitoring video coverage from the Capitol.

The infiltrators were recognized due to their participation in New York City demonstrations, and were believed to have joined in the rioting so that Trump would get blamed, the source said.

WHO HELPED ANTIFA STORM THE CAPITOL?​

january 6, 2021 the marshall report
There is plenty of good footage showing the Patriots were shocked that others went into the capitol, and they were staying outside, they are heard saying things like, “Oh my God, a bunch are trying to break in the Capitol!” “It’s getting dangerous, we’re leaving.” I’m not going in. No one was storming to get INSIDE but the ANTIFA thugs who stormed over the fences who had assistance from the start to avoid check points and just go right on into the event. Then had assistance to get inside!

Capitol Police firings imminent after ‘attempted coup,’ top appropriator warns​

Boi, you are just like that energizer bunny, eh cliffy: you just keep going and going and going. No matter how many times you have been disproven.
;)
BTW, You know what Trump does to bunnies eh?

Say, where were you when Seattle and Portland?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
WOW, a bunny...

...and bunnies jump...
:)
...off cliffies

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Here, are you not entertained...?​

;)

JOSEPH F. DUNFORD JR.

Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (May 05, 2015 – Nov. 01, 2019)

During an event in December 2018, Joseph Dunford criticized Google for its “inexplicable” continued investing in autocratic, communist-led China while simultaneously not renewing further research and development collaborations with the Pentagon. “I’m not sure that people at Google will enjoy a world order that is informed by the norms and standards of Russia or China,” Dunford said. Dunford has urged that Google should work directly with the U.S. government instead of making controversial inroads into China.

Please see my post re the EO that came into effect on the 11th of January 2021.
:)

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
here is a little more entertainment:

Man Witnessed MSNBC Fake Resuscitation of Ashli Bennett​

⁣Alex Jones takes a call from a man claiming to have witnessed a staged resuscitation of Ashli Bennett that appeared on MSNBC after the Jan. 6th riot at the Capitol.
(with video )

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
www.antifa.com
Leads to Joe Bidens web sight
;)
What a troll that is...thing is, it STILL leads to biden's web site.

Then ALSO, there were these ads which were posted all over DC:

Well, that's entertainment tonight...tonight.