WE really need to get rid of this guy

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
So...

The lot of you want him to be China's puppet.

Got'cha.
Well, Canada as a nation did finally make a decision on the whole Hauwei 4G or 5G this March after several years (& having the Five Eyes exclude us), & the two Micheal’s are home after a 1000 days in the hostage negotiation (along with Canola & Pork), and the political interference in our elections by the Chinese Communist Party are finally being acknowledged….& these whole Chinese “Police Station Outposts” things are now being discussed….so that’s all progress.
Still quiet on the front of CanSino front or the Scientist’s from the lab in Winnipeg, but maybe that’s coming eventually. China is still the 800lb Panda in the room though.

OTTAWA, Nov 15 (Reuters) - Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau raised "serious concerns" over suspected domestic interference by China in his first talks with President Xi Jinping on Tuesday in more than three years, a Canadian government source said.

The "interference" is likely a reference to a Nov. 7 Canadian media report that cited intelligence officials saying they suspected China of meddling in the 2019 election. Also, an employee at Canada's largest electricity producer was arrested and charged by police on Monday over allegations of trying to steal trade secretsfor China.
Two incidents at the G-20 summitin Bali, Indonesia, underline the absurdity of believing that Sino-American relations can significantly improve.

First, there was the experience of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Wednesday. Trudeau was very publicly dressed down by Xi in front of a gaggle of Canadian journalists. Trudeau's outrageous crime? He had used a Tuesday meeting with the all-powerful Chinese leader to complain about China's interference in Canada's 2019 elections, and he had made his displeasure known publicly. Xi didn't like that the media found out about this.

"Everything we discussed was then leaked to the [newspapers]. That's not appropriate," Xi said. He called for Trudeau's "sincerity" before the Canadian leader politely interjected to defend himself. Xi then interrupted Trudeau to say, "Let's create the conditions first." Shaking hands, Xi promptly walked off.

Xi in translation: If you want trade and cooperation, you had better stop resisting my national security policies, even when they directly affect Canadian interests. Be more like our German puppets and less like our American rivals.

The Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) did not directly answer a series of questions from Global News, including whether or not Prime Minister Trudeau was briefed in 2022 on Canadian intelligence that alleged China had covertly funded a clandestine network of candidates in the 2019 election.

It also did not respond to a question on the need for tighter federal rules against foreign influence on Canadian politics.

So that Trudeau is bringing up the 800lb Panda is overdue but it’s good that it’s happening….but better question should be, “Why now (?) and under what motivation?” as this isn’t new so what has changed recently?

Reactions: Taxslave2

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well, Canada as a nation did finally make a decision on the whole Hauwei 4G or 5G this March after several years (& having the Five Eyes exclude us), & the two Micheal’s are home after a 1000 days in the hostage negotiation (along with Canola & Pork), and the political interference in our elections by the Chinese Communist Party are finally being acknowledged….& these whole Chinese “Police Station Outposts” things are now being discussed….so that’s all progress.
Still quiet on the front of CanSino front or the Scientist’s from the lab in Winnipeg, but maybe that’s coming eventually. China is still the 800lb Panda in the room though.

OTTAWA, Nov 15 (Reuters) - Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau raised "serious concerns" over suspected domestic interference by China in his first talks with President Xi Jinping on Tuesday in more than three years, a Canadian government source said.

The "interference" is likely a reference to a Nov. 7 Canadian media report that cited intelligence officials saying they suspected China of meddling in the 2019 election. Also, an employee at Canada's largest electricity producer was arrested and charged by police on Monday over allegations of trying to steal trade secretsfor China.
Two incidents at the G-20 summitin Bali, Indonesia, underline the absurdity of believing that Sino-American relations can significantly improve.

First, there was the experience of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Wednesday. Trudeau was very publicly dressed down by Xi in front of a gaggle of Canadian journalists. Trudeau's outrageous crime? He had used a Tuesday meeting with the all-powerful Chinese leader to complain about China's interference in Canada's 2019 elections, and he had made his displeasure known publicly. Xi didn't like that the media found out about this.

"Everything we discussed was then leaked to the [newspapers]. That's not appropriate," Xi said. He called for Trudeau's "sincerity" before the Canadian leader politely interjected to defend himself. Xi then interrupted Trudeau to say, "Let's create the conditions first." Shaking hands, Xi promptly walked off.

Xi in translation: If you want trade and cooperation, you had better stop resisting my national security policies, even when they directly affect Canadian interests. Be more like our German puppets and less like our American rivals.

The Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) did not directly answer a series of questions from Global News, including whether or not Prime Minister Trudeau was briefed in 2022 on Canadian intelligence that alleged China had covertly funded a clandestine network of candidates in the 2019 election.

It also did not respond to a question on the need for tighter federal rules against foreign influence on Canadian politics.

So that Trudeau is bringing up the 800lb Panda is overdue but it’s good that it’s happening….but better question should be, “Why now (?) and under what motivation?” as this isn’t new so what has changed recently?
Do we really know what was discussed in those private meetings ? They may well have discussed this months playmate fold out for all anyone knows .

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Do we really know what was discussed in those private meetings ? They may well have discussed this months playmate fold out for all anyone knows .
We know for certain that china had agents working inside the offices of MP's, and that they were actively trying whatever they could to dissuade the MP's they worked for from voting down huawei or anything that was against the chinese. What we don't know is WHICH MP's because they refuse to say.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

That last comment I'll agree with; why is Trudeau so willing to stand up to China now?

The point of my comment though was it just seemed that while people were going off on Xi "spanking" Trudeau for talking back to him, no one was actually giving him (poor) credit for DOING the standing up to him.

To me this is another example of Trudeau damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. There's NOTHING he can ever do that will satisfy certain people.

"First, there was the experience of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Wednesday. Trudeau was very publicly dressed down by Xi in front of a gaggle of Canadian journalists. Trudeau's outrageous crime? He had used a Tuesday meeting with the all-powerful Chinese leader to complain about China's interference in Canada's 2019 elections, and he had made his displeasure known publicly. Xi didn't like that the media found out about this."

Come the FUCK on. I mean, I don't support Trudeau at all, I think he's worse and worse the longer he's in and he needs OUT ASAP. BUT I will give him credit where it's due and him standing up to China (yes, late in the game, but the pair haven't been face to face in 3 years so...) and telling THEM off for what they've done... good for fucking him.

Meanwhile assholes here are all celebratory that Xi was called out on his shit? That the "spanking" was that Xi got called out and the POS isn't used to having people get in his face and calling shit out that his people have done?

So yeah, about time. Why'd it take so long, what changed? Was it just opportunity finally came? Or is something else going on we don't know about? Honestly, it's likely the later because Trudeau is a fuckhead and if he knows shit is going to happen he'll do other stuff to take the heat off himself.

"Xi in translation: If you want trade and cooperation, you had better stop resisting my national security policies, even when they directly affect Canadian interests. Be more like our German puppets and less like our American rivals."

Pretty much; and then you have Taxslave 2, Dix, Spam, and other assholes are all gleeful that Trudeau got 'a dressing down' from Xi.

So which do they want, do they want Trudeau to stand up to China, or to bend over and let China fuck us even more? From the looks of it, y'all need to get stock in lube.

And for the record, I don't think Canada does ENOUGH to keep China out of our business, we've bent over for them too much and I'd rather see us hold them to stricter standards than we might have other nations (or not at all, though I do realize that's economic suicide considering how big a trade nation China is).

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
That last comment I'll agree with; why is Trudeau so willing to stand up to China now?
That last comment was a legitimate question though. I honestly don’t know why at this point that Trudeau is finally beginning to address this. I was wondering if somebody else would come forward with an answer. I know things are coming out from under the fridge in the dark… and it really can’t be ignored anymore… but I was wondering about the motivation.
The point of my comment though was it just seemed that while people were going off on Xi "spanking" Trudeau for talking back to him, no one was actually giving him (poor) credit for DOING the standing up to him.
I really don’t know what was said behind closed doors on Tuesday (I can find inferences from journalist that really don’t know either), but only that a version was leaked to media…& that’s what Xi had an issue with. Nobody knows if Trudeau “Talked Back” or what have you.
To me this is another example of Trudeau damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. There's NOTHING he can ever do that will satisfy certain people.

"First, there was the experience of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Wednesday. Trudeau was very publicly dressed down by Xi in front of a gaggle of Canadian journalists. Trudeau's outrageous crime? He had used a Tuesday meeting with the all-powerful Chinese leader to complain about China's interference in Canada's 2019 elections, and he had made his displeasure known publicly. Xi didn't like that the media found out about this."
This happened. I watched the video. I have no idea why this is bolded but it is.
Come the FUCK on. I mean, I don't support Trudeau at all, I think he's worse and worse the longer he's in and he needs OUT ASAP.
I concur with your assessment above.
BUT I will give him credit where it's due and him standing up to China (yes, late in the game, but the pair haven't been face to face in 3 years so...) and telling THEM off for what they've done... good for fucking him.
Did he though? Did he stand up to anybody or is that just what was leaked to the media? Is that what the issue is with Xi?

He did fall into route like he was in parliament in the video and throw out an answer to a question that wasn’t there, sort of, and he’s got lots of practice at that.
Meanwhile assholes here are all celebratory that Xi was called out on his shit? That the "spanking" was that Xi got called out and the POS isn't used to having people get in his face and calling shit out that his people have done?
Xi is a POS. Bigley! His Annoyance was the media leak and not what Chito head Ashley saiAnnoyance was the media leak and not what Trudeau had actually said, whatever that was.
So yeah, about time. Why'd it take so long, what changed? Was it just opportunity finally came? Or is something else going on we don't know about? Honestly, it's likely the later because Trudeau is a fuckhead and if he knows shit is going to happen he'll do other stuff to take the heat off himself.
And that’s my question. What was the motivation?
"Xi in translation: If you want trade and cooperation, you had better stop resisting my national security policies, even when they directly affect Canadian interests. Be more like our German puppets and less like our American rivals."

Pretty much; and then you have Taxslave 2, Dix, Spam, and other assholes are all gleeful that Trudeau got 'a dressing down' from Xi.
Trudeau, fool that he is, is still the Canadian PM, so Xi dressing down Trudeau is dressing down Canada as a whole.
So which do they want, do they want Trudeau to stand up to China, or to bend over and let China fuck us even more? From the looks of it, y'all need to get stock in lube.

And for the record, I don't think Canada does ENOUGH to keep China out of our business, we've bent over for them too much and I'd rather see us hold them to stricter standards than we might have other nations (or not at all, though I do realize that's economic suicide considering how big a trade nation China is).
For Big Global Bullies, there’s four blocks in that potential position. China, Russia, the EU, & the USA. How they choose to act is up to them, and how we choose to react it’s up to us.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
We know for certain that china had agents working inside the offices of MP's, and that they were actively trying whatever they could to dissuade the MP's they worked for from voting down huawei or anything that was against the chinese. What we don't know is WHICH MP's because they refuse to say.
Because they are Liberal MPs of course .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
That last comment was a legitimate question though. I honestly don’t know why at this point that Trudeau is finally beginning to address this. I was wondering if somebody else would come forward with an answer. I know things are coming out from under the fridge in the dark… and it really can’t be ignored anymore… but I was wondering about the motivation.

I really don’t know what was said behind closed doors on Tuesday (I can find inferences from journalist that really don’t know either), but only that a version was leaked to media…& that’s what Xi had an issue with. Nobody knows if Trudeau “Talked Back” or what have you.

This happened. I watched the video. I have no idea why this is bolded but it is.

I concur with your assessment above.

Did he though? Did he stand up to anybody or is that just what was leaked to the media? Is that what the issue is with Xi?

He did fall into route like he was in parliament in the video and throw out an answer to a question that wasn’t there, sort of, and he’s got lots of practice at that.

Xi is a POS. Bigley! His Annoyance was the media leak and not what Chito head Ashley saiAnnoyance was the media leak and not what Trudeau had actually said, whatever that was.

And that’s my question. What was the motivation?

Trudeau, fool that he is, is still the Canadian PM, so Xi dressing down Trudeau is dressing down Canada as a whole.

For Big Global Bullies, there’s four blocks in that potential position. China, Russia, the EU, & the USA. How they choose to act is up to them, and how we choose to react it’s up to us.
No it is up to Jagmet Singh . He holds the keys .

Reactions: petros

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
This is getting a bit weirder. Just out of curiosity I’ve watched this snippet of video between Trudeau and Xi & the Interpreter several times…& some various analysis of it… basically guesswork on body language and such.
1668914928050.jpeg
Just before Justin Trudeau interrupts the Interpreter and goes into the “Free & Open Society…” thing, I’ve taken a screenshot:
1668915056321.jpeg
What is the Interpreter translating here? Is this Xi saying in public to Trudeau that what was leaked to the media isn’t what was actually discussed?

Xi is a total piece of shit. Hands down, and a Bully, and the world knows it, and he knows that the world knows it. I don’t think that’s what this was about. I think he’s publicly calling out the leak of the private conversation and stating that what was leaked wasn’t actually what was discussed. Is Xi calling out a “lie” publicly? Not a lie about China’s interference in the 2019 Election, but a lie about it actually being discussed privately between the two of them on Tuesday?

Canada's strategy is largely to align with the United States by using trade, economic support, diplomacy and military assets to bolster partnerships in the region, while at the same time engaging with China on issues like climate change…at the same time engaging with China on climate change? That sounds weird enough to be a real Liberal sound bite though. Is that the current motivation?

Then here’s a look at this encounter from the outside (of Canada or China) looking in:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Is Trudeau pissed his Liberal canidates took money from China and got caught or did Xi's people release that info?

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Is Trudeau pissed his Liberal canidates took money from China and got caught or did Xi's people release that info?
Is Trudeau just trying to be seen in a different light since the China thing can’t be ignored any further and he needs to shore up his image somehow before his appearance at the Emergencies Act Inquiry this week?

Reactions: Serryah

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

Come the FUCK on. I mean, I don't support Trudeau at all, I think he's worse and worse the longer he's in and he needs OUT ASAP. BUT I will give him credit where it's due and him standing up to China (yes, late in the game, but the pair haven't been face to face in 3 years so...) and telling THEM off for what they've done... good for fucking him.

Best I can tell from the shoddy media reports, which are more speculative than factual, no one really knows what they talked about. Xi seemeed more pissed that TurdOWE didn’t give the approved script to the media, than what the contents were.