WE really need to get rid of this guy

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
1,480
1,861
113
Ontario
Most Canadians live a fairly good life , go to work have taxes deducted at source and only pay attention to take home . Once and only until they can no longer pay the bills and feed the family will they worry about politics .
Much of that seems to be talked about now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Council Member
Feb 11, 2020
2,187
932
113
I'm still wondering why his approval rating is so high? I would have thought he'd be at LEAST the level of Biden since he's following Biden's policies. Obviously, people aren't paying attention. Huh, who knew?

Come the next election, no doubt the lying and fake Canadian bought off media will once again be fixing the numbers to make it appear as though the Marxist turd is winning in the poll numbers game, and they will be praising the turd and make it appear as though the turd is gawd's gift to mankind and the saviour of Chanukistan. Our Canadian media is controlled by the globalists cabal and Marxists like the turd.

You wrote that the turd has the disapproval of 51% of Canadians and 51% have a negative view of the turd. So where do the other 49% stand? it would look to me like the turd has enough bimbos on his side to maybe win the next election. A majority or maybe a minority government in the making once again? I do not trust this Marxist federal liberal government or the Marxist Canadian liberal media to try and fix the next election in the turds favor as I believe that they did aid the Marxist turd in the last election to win. Hey, we never know, eh? :unsure:
 

taxme

Council Member
Feb 11, 2020
2,187
932
113
Most Canadians live a fairly good life , go to work have taxes deducted at source and only pay attention to take home . Once and only until they can no longer pay the bills and feed the family will they worry about politics .

But by then it may be too late to be able to do anything about it. Gawd only knows as to what this Marxist baboon in Ottawa has in store for us all. The turd still has three more years to go. That is enough time for the Marxist pro globalist turd to turn Canada into a WEF third world Marxist dictatorship hell hole by then.

The turd has shown us all that he can freeze anyone from being able to access their bank accounts if he so chooses to do so. We are pretty much not living in a free country any longer. Canada is pretty much going communist. I still have to fill out an ARRCAN app to be able to return back to Canada without having to fear any fines or quarantine forced on me. This is not the old freedom loving Canada we once knew. This is the new normal Canada as they called it now where you pretty much have no rights and freedoms anymore. The rights and freedoms that you will be able to have are the rights and freedoms that the Marxist baboon in Ottawa will allow us to have. this is nothing to laugh at any longer. It is getting seriously dangerous out there for our rights and freedoms in Canada today. (n)
 
  • Like
Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
24,405
5,237
113
B.C.
But by then it may be too late to be able to do anything about it. Gawd only knows as to what this Marxist baboon in Ottawa has in store for us all. The turd still has three more years to go. That is enough time for the Marxist pro globalist turd to turn Canada into a WEF third world Marxist dictatorship hell hole by then.

The turd has shown us all that he can freeze anyone from being able to access their bank accounts if he so chooses to do so. We are pretty much not living in a free country any longer. Canada is pretty much going communist. I still have to fill out an ARRCAN app to be able to return back to Canada without having to fear any fines or quarantine forced on me. This is not the old freedom loving Canada we once knew. This is the new normal Canada as they called it now where you pretty much have no rights and freedoms anymore. The rights and freedoms that you will be able to have are the rights and freedoms that the Marxist baboon in Ottawa will allow us to have. this is nothing to laugh at any longer. It is getting seriously dangerous out there for our rights and freedoms in Canada today. (n)
To bad , I got to and still am living in the richest society , in the time when society is at its richest ever . F—k politics I am still eating steak tonight .
 
  • Like
Reactions: petros

taxme

Council Member
Feb 11, 2020
2,187
932
113
To bad , I got to and still am living in the richest society , in the time when society is at its richest ever . F—k politics I am still eating steak tonight .

Yah, you are right. Phuk the other guy and gal. I want to make it all about me now. It will be steak tonight for me also. The poor people can eat bugs. Just saying. :cool: