Was WWII about what we were told it was about?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Nor beating my head against a brick wall. Both are the same with "The Deniers".

You weren't told about the wall then? Well I can see where you might be a little disappointed at the enormity nay impossibility of your labour. Beating your head against the wall is the job Goober. Please review your copy of the agreement. We expect a certain level of commitment from debating opponents here. You can't simply quit because you have a little headache. The board will be reviewing your performance.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Our education system is a failure. History is mostly lies and propaganda. We are training worker clones for the factory. The ruling class doesn't want them to be intelligent, they want them only to be literate enough to get the job done.

My job is done and I am still literate. Does that mean I failed at my job? Will I get a bad review? What will happen??????

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Just to lighten things up a bit:

CANADA
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO REMEMBER!!!

"Standing Strong and True (For Tomorrow)," is an all-star Canadian country single dedicated to fallen Canadian soldiers and their families.

Music video Produced by Fahrenheit Films. Director/Editor: Antonio Hrynchuk. Cinematographer: Ray Dumas. Producers: Hrynchuk / Susan Busse.

Artists Featured:
Aaron Pritchett
AJ Woodworth
Alex J Robinson
Beverley Mahood
Chad Brownlee
Chris Thorsteinson (of Doc Walker)
Crystal Shawanda
Dean Brody
Diane Chase
Emerson Drive
Hey Romeo
Jake Mathews
Jamie Warren
Jason Blaine
Jason McNabb (of Marshal Reign)
Jaydee Bixby
Jessie Farrell
Jo Hikk
Michelle Wright
One More Girl
Ridley Bent
Sean Hogan
Stacey McKitrick
Tara Oram
Terri Clark
The Heartbroken
The Higgins
Victoria Banks

Click on this link.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuNeV0fMflw&feature=player_embedded

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Our education system is a failure. History is mostly lies and propaganda. We are training worker clones for the factory. The ruling class doesn't want them to be intelligent, they want them only to be literate enough to get the job done.

Thank god for the Internet.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The irony of that statement is palpable.

"The OP should go to the library and read some books on WW2. This thread is a failure of our education system."

Certainly it is and just as certainly you don't or won't see the subtler irony in it. Our education system is not a failure. It is a smashing success.

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
Clifty:

I hate to tell you, but Winston Churchill was NOT the Prime Minister of Great Britain when war was declared on Germany. Neville Chamberlain was still the Prime Minister when the Declaration of War was voted in Parliament.

You REALLY need to stop looking at all of your Neo-Nazi propaganda, and study some REAL history for a change. I realize that Hitler is your all time Hero, but you are only displaying how truly sick you are with these kinds of messages.

Please, check yourself back into the hospital and get back on your medications.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Clifty:

I hate to tell you, but Winston Churchill was NOT the Prime Minister of Great Britain when war was declared on Germany. Neville Chamberlain was still the Prime Minister when the Declaration of War was voted in Parliament.

You REALLY need to stop looking at all of your Neo-Nazi propaganda, and study some REAL history for a change. I realize that Hitler is your all time Hero, but you are only displaying how truly sick you are with these kinds of messages.

You are one to talk. But coming from you, I take your rant as a compliment.

"The OP should go to the library and read some books on WW2. This thread is a failure of our education system."

Certainly it is and just as certainly you don't or won't see the subtler irony in it. Our education system is not a failure. It is a smashing success.
Of course, in the sense that it is designed to keep the sheeple's children dumbed down, it is a resounding success.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Clifty:

As I pointed out umpteen posts back. :smile:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
You are one to talk. But coming from you, I take your rant as a compliment.

Of course, in the sense that it is designed to keep the sheeple's children dumbed down, it is a resounding success.

You should read Chung Kuo.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
A a kid I read oodles of Sgt Rock, Our Army At War, Weird War Tales, Unknown Soldier, GI Combat and the likes.