Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I wonder if CNN will interview some of these voters to see if they are satisfied with their vote :)

BREAKING: Lawsuit Filed Against Michigan’s Dishonest Sec of State Jocelyn Benson…Legal Group Found Nearly 26K Potentially Dead Voters On Voter Rolls…4K Dead For At Least 20 Yrs​

By Patty McMurray
Published November 5, 2021 at 11:43am
412 Comments
Qui gee board . That is how they communicate .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I would suspect that there are a certain small percentage of duplicates and inaccurate voters in every election. 450K in all of Texas doesn't seem extreme.
Seventeen million registered voters in Texas in 2020. 450,000 duplicate registrations. That's about a 2.6% error rate. And not the first shred of evidence that a duplicate registration led to multiple voting.

Stop the Steal, indeed.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
2.6% error in counting voters seems high, but not extreme. But that has no relation to how the votes were counted.
I'd have to look into it in detail (which I won't), but knowing Texas (I lived there), most of it's probably the result of shoddy record-keeping, e.g., a person moving from San Angelo to Dallas, registering properly there, and Tom Greene County never quite getting around to cancelling the expired registration.

Or they could both be valid (unexpired). The usual (though it varies) is that your voter registration remains valid for four years of inactivity. A lot of people move in any given four-year period. Most, possibly all, states do not have a system for deleting an old registration when the voter moves and registers in a new county/district/precinct.

Moosie is warning us of the dangers of the unregulated, dangerous chemical, dihydrogen monoxide!

Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Been a while since I worked an election, but our error rate was always low. Here you can register at the polling station with a drivers license and an electricity bill with your current address on it.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Been a while since I worked an election, but our error rate was always low. Here you can register at the polling station with a drivers license and an electricity bill with your current address on it.
Same in many states here. But if you moved recently, the fact that you register in your new residence and your registration in your old residence hasn't been deleted yet is PROOF OF VOTER FRAUD!

For idiots, that is.

Reactions: taxslave

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I'd have to look into it in detail (which I won't), but knowing Texas (I lived there), most of it's probably the result of shoddy record-keeping, e.g., a person moving from San Angelo to Dallas, registering properly there, and Tom Greene County never quite getting around to cancelling the expired registration.

Or they could both be valid (unexpired). The usual (though it varies) is that your voter registration remains valid for four years of inactivity. A lot of people move in any given four-year period. Most, possibly all, states do not have a system for deleting an old registration when the voter moves and registers in a new county/district/precinct.

Moosie is warning us of the dangers of the unregulated, dangerous chemical, dihydrogen monoxide!
Are you sniffing gas?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I would suspect that there are a certain small percentage of duplicates and inaccurate voters in every election. 450K in all of Texas doesn't seem extreme.
I'd guess that's about 6 or 7%....................................pretty steep! 0.1% might be acceptable. :)

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I'd guess that's about 6 or 7%....................................pretty steep! 0.1% might be acceptable. :)

We All Know It’s True: 58% of Voters Now Believe Cheating was Likely in 2020 Election — Up from 54%​

By Jim Hoft
Published January 18, 2022 at 8:49am
701 Comments

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah