Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Maricopa County Shares RIDICULOUS Theory As To Why FRAUD Was Found

By Jordan Conradson
Published July 15, 2021 at 8:15am
1117 Comments

Maricopa County: Why might the Cyber Ninjas’ ballot count differ from @MaricopaVote numbers?

For the same reason people might get different answers to this problem: (6 x 5) ÷ 3 + 11

If you don’t know the order of operations, you don’t know the answer.

Reactions: petros

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Breaking: Arizona State Senator Demands Biden Electors be Recalled to Arizona and New Election Held Following Thursday’s Stunning Audit Revelations​

The fakenews child shiffer and his kind will be gonzo very shortly.
;)
...so much for conspiracy theories, eh?

The internet has also logged every accomplice to some of the biggest crimes ever committed in the history of the planet earth... forever it is said.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

BREAKING: Wisconsin Republican Rep. Ramthum Calls for Forensic Audit Procedures Added to Scope of State Audit After Seeing Arizona and Georgia Results​

State Representative Timothy Ramthun (R-Campbellsport) issued the following statement in response to today’s developments in the Arizona Senate hearing:

“After reviewing the information released from both the Fulton County audit in Georgia and today’s Arizona Senate hearing on the Maricopa County audit, I am formally requesting a more comprehensive audit from former Justice Michael J. Gableman and the Legislative Audit Bureau into the 2020 presidential election in Wisconsin.”

“It is vital to our democratic process that the Wisconsin Legislature acknowledges the alarming information that threatens the very fabric of our society. In order to preserve our God-given rights and ensure that citizens can have confidence in the integrity of our elections, I am requesting it be added to the scope of the Wisconsin audit to:”

The liars and surrender monkies are now headed towards the firing line, and they know it...I wonder if they have spotted the laser dots on their foreheads yet?

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

BREAKING: Wisconsin Republican Rep. Ramthum Calls for Forensic Audit Procedures Added to Scope of State Audit After Seeing Arizona and Georgia Results​

State Representative Timothy Ramthun (R-Campbellsport) issued the following statement in response to today’s developments in the Arizona Senate hearing:

“After reviewing the information released from both the Fulton County audit in Georgia and today’s Arizona Senate hearing on the Maricopa County audit, I am formally requesting a more comprehensive audit from former Justice Michael J. Gableman and the Legislative Audit Bureau into the 2020 presidential election in Wisconsin.”

“It is vital to our democratic process that the Wisconsin Legislature acknowledges the alarming information that threatens the very fabric of our society. In order to preserve our God-given rights and ensure that citizens can have confidence in the integrity of our elections, I am requesting it be added to the scope of the Wisconsin audit to:”

The liars and surrender monkies are now headed towards the firing line, and they know it...I wonder if they have spotted the laser dots on their foreheads yet?