US Assassinates Iranian Military General

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post
Technically..........someone's gender orientations is NONE OF YOUR or anyone's business.& being judgmental is bloody poor form.

Thankfully, I'm free to say that "gender fluidity" is a load of tripe.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
lol two pedoefiles with their little asses kicked by the facts, so sad
;)
have a nice day cowbois.

let me know when you got proof there ever was a moses, b*tches.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
perish the thought.....

It's a dreadful thought.

Thankfully, I come from the land of Magna Carta and the 1689 Bill of Rights, so I'm free to state my unfavourable opinions on other people's mental health issues.

I'm also free to state my opinions, favourable or otherwise, on other people's sexuality and religion.

That's the advantage I have of living on Great Britain and not a fascist state.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It's a dreadful thought.

Thankfully, I come from the land of Magna Carta and the 1689 Bill of Rights, so I'm free to state my unfavourable opinions on other people's mental health issues.

I'm also free to state my opinions, favourable or otherwise, on other people's sexuality and religion.

That's the advantage I have of living on Great Britain and not a fascist state.

You can say whatever you want Blackie.

It doesn't make you right, or what you say true.

You keep throwing around the word fascist; it's like people who keep throwing around the word nazi - soon enough it's not gonna mean what you think, because everything "not you" will become it.

Now I know people who aren't exactly like you scare you, but please, let it go. Obsessing over the fact I'm not exactly like you is kind'a weirding me out.

mrhill

Time Out
Jan 8, 2020
Canada and Britain need to stop bickering with one another and find a way to destroy the US!

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
It's the JOOS again....
Another anti Semite rears his ugly head!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Au contraire, that statement was to rile the Jew haters in the forum
Don't you recognize Irony when you see it?

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I have to say this cause it is bothering me a lot. Has anyone else noticed a similarity to Trudeau’s new beard and Soleimani’s ? What bothers me is it apparently took JT 3 weeks to grow. That was before Soleimani was killed. Did he have prior knowledge? Maybe he was preparing for a new wannabe role. Just saying

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
You can say whatever you want Blackie.

It doesn't make you right, or what you say true.

You keep throwing around the word fascist; it's like people who keep throwing around the word nazi - soon enough it's not gonna mean what you think, because everything "not you" will become it.

Now I know people who aren't exactly like you scare you, but please, let it go. Obsessing over the fact I'm not exactly like you is kind'a weirding me out.
you could do everyone a favor and stop quoting his ridiculous bullshit

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Iran’s President Lashes Out at Europeans Over Crumbling Nuclear Deal

BEIRUT, Lebanon — Under growing pressure at home and abroad, Iranian leaders attempted on Wednesday to calm domestic anger over the downing of a passenger jet last week, while lashing out at European nations that have formally accused Iran of breaking the 2015 agreement to curb its nuclear program.
In Tehran, President Hassan Rouhani criticized — and appeared to threaten — Britain, France and Germany for officially accusing Iran on Tuesday of reneging on its commitments under the nuclear deal, a step that further isolates Iran internationally and that could lead to renewed United Nations sanctions.
The European countries, signatories to the deal, have tried to salvage the agreement since President Trump pulled out in 2018 and imposed a series of economic sanctions on Iran, kick-starting the current high tensions. They said on Tuesday that they still hoped to preserve the deal, but Mr. Rouhani, at a government meeting, accused the Europeans of siding with the United States and urged them to uphold the deal.
“Today, the American soldier is in danger, tomorrow the European soldier could be in danger,” Mr. Rouhani said in a speech, Agence France-Presse reported...….Much More

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I have to say this cause it is bothering me a lot. Has anyone else noticed a similarity to Trudeau’s new beard and Soleimani’s ? What bothers me is it apparently took JT 3 weeks to grow. That was before Soleimani was killed. Did he have prior knowledge? Maybe he was preparing for a new wannabe role. Just saying

How's about your resemblance the the bottom half of your avatar? That should be bothering you too, if it weren't true.
;)
...Just sayin'

So you hate this guy because he was biggest killer of isis, eh?

wow boomer. I'd tell you to think about that for a minute, but why waste a good instruction on a machine that can't go there?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

What bullshit. The Left are actively engaged in wiping out free speech, sending out thugs, either on Twitter or on the streets, to bully and intimidate those with opposing views and views they find "offensive", they try everything get can to overthrow democratic votes when they don't go their way.

All these things the Left do are the very definition of fascism.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
What bullshit. The Left are actively engaged in wiping out free speech, sending out thugs, either on Twitter or on the streets, to bully and intimidate those with opposing views and views they find "offensive", they try everything get can to overthrow democratic votes when they don't go their way.

All these things the Left do are the very definition of fascism.

I acknowledge that the extreme Left are a bunch of morons, same as the extreme Right, and need to just crawl off and die somewhere and stop fuking things up.

But wiping out free speech? Sending out bullies? Trying to overthrow democratic votes when they don't get their way?

I dunno, I suppose extreme left could be doing some of these things, but then so are the right.

So if the Right does it... is it still fascist?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I acknowledge that the extreme Left are a bunch of morons, same as the extreme Right, and need to just crawl off and die somewhere and stop fuking things up.

But wiping out free speech? Sending out bullies? Trying to overthrow democratic votes when they don't get their way?

I dunno, I suppose extreme left could be doing some of these things, but then so are the right.

So if the Right does it... is it still fascist?
It is not Republicans or conservatives setting up safe spaces on university campuses , nor is it right wing extremists shutting down speakers on those same campuses.